Once upon a time
很久很久以前…
in a kingdom far, far away,
在一个远的要命的王国
the king and queen were blessed with a beautiful baby girl.
国王与王后生了一个美丽的公主
And throughout the land, everyone was happy…
王国里的每一个人都非常开心
until the sun went down
但是到太阳下山以后…
and they saw that their daughter was cursed with a frightful enchantment
国王与王后才发现… 公主被恐怖的咒语所诅咒
that took hold each and every night.
每天一到晚上咒语就开始生效
Desperate, they sought the help of a fairy godmother
于是心急如焚的 国王和王后向神仙教母救助
who had them lock the young princess away in a tower,
神仙教母要他们 把公主锁在高塔上
there to await the kiss…
等待超酷的白马王子前来吻她…
of the handsome Prince Charming.
破除咒语
It was he who would chance the perilous journey
白马王子经历千辛万苦
through blistering cold and scorching desert
走过夜晚冷得要死 白天热得要命的沙漠
traveling for many days and nights,
花上了好几天好几夜
risking life and limb
冒着生命的危险…
to reach the Dragon ‘s keep.
终于… 到了恶龙守护的高塔
For he was the bravest,
全天下…
and most handsome…in all the land.
最勇敢…最英俊的王子
And it was destiny
在命运的安排下
that
他知道…
his kiss
他香吻…
would break the dreaded curse.
将破除可怕的咒语
He alone would
王子…
climb to the highest room of the tallest tower to enter the princess’s chambers,
爬上高塔顶端的公主房♥间
cross the room to her sleeping silhouette,
寻找房♥间内…美丽的睡美人
pull back the gossamer curtains to find her…
他拉开薄薄的纱想要亲吻公主…
What?
搞事啊?
Princess… Fiona?
你就是… 公主?
No!
不是!
Oh, thank heavens.
噢…差点被狼吻了
Where is she?
公主呢?
She’s on her honeymoon
去度蜜月了
Honeymoon? With whom?
度蜜月…跟谁啊?
So she said what’s the problem, baby?
“她说:到底怎么回事 宝贝?”
What’s the problem? I don’t know
“怎么回事?我哪里会知道”
Well maybe I’m in love (love)
“或许是我恋爱了吧”
Think about it every time I think about it
“我想啊想 总是想不透”
Can’t stop thinking ’bout it
“却无法不去思考”
How much longer will it take to cure this?
“要多久我才能痊愈?”
Just to cure it, ’cause I can’t ignore it
“治愈 因为我无法坐视不管”
if it’s love (love)
“如果是爱 是爱情..”
Makes me wanna turn around and face me
“令我想回头看看自己”
But I don’t know nothing ’bout love
“可是我对爱情一窍不通”
Oh, come on, come on
“来吧 来吧”
Turn a little faster
“快一点”
Come on, come on
“来吧 来吧”
The world will follow after
“世界将跟随着你”
Come on, come on
“来吧 来吧”
Everybody’s after love
“人人都在追求爱情”
So I said I’m a snowball running
“所以我说我是一个滚动的雪球”
Running down into this spring that’s coming all this love
“滚进洋溢爱情的春天”
Melting under blue skies ,Belting out sunlight
“融入蓝天 迎接旭日”
Shimmering love
“光辉闪亮的爱情”
Well, baby, I surrender
“宝贝 我投降”
To the strawberry ice cream
“即使化作草莓冰淇淋”
Never ever end of all this love
“这份爱永不止歇”
Well, I didn’t mean to do it
“这并不是甜言蜜语”
But there’s no escaping your love
“但我将永不逃离你的爱”
These lines of lightning mean we’re never alone
“这些光芒预示着我们将不再孤独”
Never alone, no, no
“永不孤寂 永不 永不”
Come on, come on
“来吧 来吧”
Jump a little higher
“再跳高一点”
Come on, come on
“来吧 来吧”
If you feel a little lighter
“假如你觉得轻松”
Come on, come on
“来吧 来吧”
We were once upon a time in love
“我们曾经相爱”
We ‘re accidentally in love
“我们意外地陷入情网”
Accidentally in love
“意外地陷入情网”
Accidentally in love
“意外地陷入情网”
Accidentally in love
“意外的相爱”
Accidentally in love
“意外地陷入情网”
Accidentally in love
“意外地陷入情网”
Accidentally in love
“意外地陷入情网”
Accidentally
“意外”
I’m in love, I’m in love
“恋爱了 恋爱了”
I’m in love, I’m in love
“恋爱了 恋爱了”
Accidentally
“意外的相爱”
I’m in love
“恋爱了”
I’m in love
“我在恋爱”
It’s so good to be home!
回到家里的感觉真好!
Just you and me and…
终于剩下你跟我…还有…
Two can be as bad as one…
“走一起不一定会更好…”
Donkey?
驴子?
Shrek! Fiona!
史瑞克! 费欧娜!
Aren’t you two a sight for sore eyes!
看到你们好开心哦!
Give us a hug, Shrek,
过来抱抱好吗 史瑞克?
you old love machine.
你这可爱的小妖怪
And look at you, Mrs. Shrek.
哈哈哈… 还有你 史太太
How ’bout a side of sugar for the steed?
要不要给我来个亲亲呢?
Donkey, what are you doing here?
驴子 你在这里干什么?
Taking care of your love nest for you.
我来帮你照顾爱的小窝
Oh, you mean like… sorting the mail
喔 你是说… 你来帮我整理信件
and watering the plants?
还有浇花吗?
Yeah, and feeding the fish!
对呀 还有帮你喂金鱼!
I don’t have any fish.
我根本没有养鱼
You do now.
现在养啊
I call that one Shrek and the other Fiona.
这只叫史瑞克 这只叫费欧娜
That Shrek is a rascally devil. Get your…
只是史瑞克最调皮了 不乖就打屁屁…
Look at the time. I guess you’d better be going.
噢… 你看现在很晚了耶 你该回去了
Don’t you want to tell me about your trip?
耶… 蜜月旅行有什么好玩的?
Or how about a game of Parcheesi?
我们来玩骑马打仗…
Actually, Donkey? Shouldn’t you be getting home to Dragon?
对了 驴子 你不是应该回家陪小龙女吗?
Oh, yeah, that.
哦…对哦
I don’t know. She’s been all moody and stuff lately.
她最近的情绪好像不太稳定
I thought I’d move in with you.
所以我还是搬来 跟你们一起住好了
You know we’re always happy to see you, Donkey.
你也知道我们一直 都很欢迎你啊
But Fiona and I are married now.
可是费欧娜跟我已经结婚了
We need a little time, you know, to be together.Just with each other.
我们需要一点时间 可以彼此在一起
Alone.
单独在一起
Say no more.
了了吗?
You don’t have to worry about a thing.
你们不用担心 我会尽忠职守
I will always be here to make sure nobody bothers you.
不会让任何人来打扰你们的
Donkey!
驴子!
Yes, roomie?
什么事?
You’re bothering me.
就是你打扰我们
Oh, OK. All right,
好吧… 我走就是了…
cool. I guess… Me and Pinocchio was going to catch a tournament, anyway, so…
你真酷 此处不留爷 自有留爷处
Maybe I’ll see y’all Sunday for a barbecue or something.
每天吃香的喝辣的… 没有什么了不起…
He’ll be fine. Now,
他不会有事的 对了…
where were we?
我们刚刚到哪了?
I think I remember.
oh! 我想起来了…
Donkey!
驴子!!!
I know, I know! Alone! I’m going! I’m going.
我了!你们要在一起的 我不打扰你们
What do you want me to tell these other guys?
可是外面那些人没人理啊?
Enough, Reggie.
好了 别吹了
“Dearest Princess Fiona.
亲爱的费欧娜公主
“You are hereby summoned to the Kingdom of Far, Far Away
奉天承运 远的要命王国国王召曰:
“for a royal ball in celebration of your marriage
你将奉旨出席皇室舞会 以庆祝你的婚礼
“at which time the King will bestow his royal blessing…
届时 国王将会在 舞会中赐福祝福你
” upon you and your…uh… Prince Charming.”
跟你的…呃… 白马王子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!