你不这么认为吗 布鲁斯
Don’t you think so, Bruce?
六张卡
Six cards?
当初你可不是这样告诉我的 当
That’s not what you sold me, Don.
我知道这超出了我们的预想
I realised it’s more than we anticipated.
是超出你的预想
More than you anticipated! .
已经有人问我…
I already have people questioning me…
关于我们编造的重型监狱的事了
About the supermax line we’re selling.
整件事就是一个错误
This whole thing was a mistake.
不 这件事没错
No,no, this wasn’t a mistake.
斯科菲尔德在24小时内就帮我们得到一张…
Scofield got us a card within 24 hours…
要被送到洛杉矶的卡
Of being dropped in Los Angeles.
他知道自己在做什么
He knows what he’s doing.
听着 我愿意冒险 做好我的工作
Look, I’m willing to take the risk and do my job.
我不明白为什么你不能
I don’t understand why you aren’t.
国土安♥全♥部♥还没确定名称 你还没长毛的时候
I’ve been in Homeland Security since before it even had a name!
我就在这工作
Since before you even had a single short and curly…
那你就该清楚现在的利害关系 主任
Then you should know what’s at stake here, Director.
如果你不下令停止 我们就可以阻止
We could stop it, but not, not if you end this now.
我现在就给达洛参议员挂电♥话♥
I’m calling Senator Dallo now.
看看他是否想此事就此结束
I will see if he want shis thing killed or not.
但他是听我的建议的 当
But he follows my recommendations, Don.
先生 已将你到达伦敦的时间…
“Sir, changed your late London arrival…
改为7月16日下午4点
Now 7/16 at 4:00 p.m.”
今天是16号♥
Today’s the 16th.
他的日程里没有伦敦 对吧
There’s nothing about London in his calendar, is there?
我们看是没有 没有
Not that we’ve seen, no.
没有任何来回英国的计划
Nothing about travel to or from the UK at all?
没有 什么都没有
No, nothing.
既然他在伦敦没有会面日程…
Now, why would he get an e-mail about an arrival in London…
为何他会收到关于抵达伦敦的邮件呢
When he has no business scheduled there?
可能这封邮件是一个…
It’s probably because the e-mail is a…
暗号♥
Code.
阿历克斯 我很高兴你加入我们
Alex, I’m so glad you joined us.
S-C-Y-L-L-A 锡拉
S-C-Y-L-L-A, Scylla
今天4点的会议室是关于锡拉的
The meeting today at 4:00 is about Scylla.
我们可以假设塔克豪恩不是安排…
I think we can assume that Tuxhorn did not schedule…
自己同自己会面 所以…
A meeting with himself, so that…
会面的地点就是找到下一个持卡者的地方
Is where we’re going to find our next cardholder.
好 那么下午4点是时间 还缺地点
Okay, so 4:00 p.m. is our when, we need a where.
如果你需要一个秘密的会面
If you were having a secret meeting.
不会把所有的信息一次都发送
You wouldn’t send all the information together.
为了保险 时间和地点的信息会分开♥发♥送
You’d send the where and the when separately as a precaution.
还有其他和伦敦的邮件…
Were there any other e-mails sent to Tuxhorn…
同时发给塔克豪恩的吗
At the same time as the London e-mail?
伦敦的邮件发出几秒钟后
Within a few seconds of the London mail.
同一IP地址又发送了两封邮件
Two more e-mails followed from the same IP path.
就在这时 硬盘没有空间了
But that’s when my device ran out of hard drive space.
追踪到了IP地址 但没有记录下内容
It picked up the IP address, but not the content.
追踪IP地址 找到发信人
Trace the IP address and find out who sent these e-mails.
听着 邮件会经过世界上很多服务器转移
Oh, look, e-mails get bounced to routers all over the world.
在到达收件箱之前
Before they end in your inbox.
无论邮件寄送到哪里 都会留下缓存文件
Wherever the mail’s been, it leaves a shadow file.
根据地理位置 我判断这些邮件…
Based on the geography, I’m guessing these e-mails…
在塔克豪恩收到之前 可能在阿纳海姆的…
Probably squatted at the Anaheim server cluster…
服务器上停留过十亿分之一秒
A nanosecond before reaching Tuxhorn.
所以那就缓存文件的所在
So that’s where you’re going to find your shadow file.
那就去找
So get it.
拿着8位机的家伙不一定都能黑进航♥空♥航♥天♥局
Not every geek with a Commodore 6♥4♥ can hack into NASA.
我是说 这些服务器…
I mean, these servers…
这些服务器有更多的防火墙
Have more firewalls than the devil’s bedroom.
你们想要这些邮件 对不起
You want those e-mails, I’m sorry.
他们是在阿纳海姆的主服务器上
It’s on a main server in Anaheim.
有可能在那个服务器上找到那些邮件吗
Is this possible to find those e-mails at that server?
从技术上说 是的
Technologically possible, yeah.
那我们去阿纳海姆
Then we’re going to Anaheim.
你们两个去塔克豪恩工作的地方
I want you two to go to Tuxhorn’s workplace.
找到他 如果看见他 跟住 告诉我们
Stake it out, if you see him, tail him, call us.
你以为你能大摇大摆靠近服务器吗
You think you’re just going to walk up to a main server?
你知道那里会有保安的 对吧
You know there’s going to be security, right?
我们别无选择 找到那封邮件…
We don’t have a choice, we have to find that e-mail message…
我们就能找到会面地点
We can find out where the meeting is.
找到会面地点 就能找到下一个持卡者
Find out where the meeting is, we find our next cardholder.
-明白吗 -我们才能不蹲监狱
-Got it? -We stay out of jail.
是的 祝你好运 伙计
Yeah, well, good luck, man.
实际上 你要和我们一起去
Actually, you’re coming with us.
再说一次 赛尔夫让我坐在这里…
Guess again. Self told me to sit here…
负责电脑方面的事情
And make with the clickety-clack on the keyboard.
我哪也不去
I’m not going nowhere.
是吗 跟着来吧
Oh yeah, you are.
有人吗
Hello?
欢迎回到…
“Instahomes welcomes you home…
家具齐全的公♥寓♥
To your furnished apartment.”
你为什么一定要找这个人
Why must you go after this man?
在我的家乡 有个词叫宿敌
Where I come from, there’s something called a blood feud.
你会回来的 对吗
You’re coming back, right?
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德太多次对我见死不救
Michael Scofield left me for dead one too many times.
好消息 布鲁斯
Good news, Bruce.
你最喜欢的阿姨去野餐了
Your favorite aunt made it to the picnic.
她带来了柠檬水
She brought lemonade.
侄子侄女们在…
The little couns are…
在池塘里游泳
swimming in the pond.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥在…
Brothers and sisters are…
在碧绿的草原上…
Playing catch in a lush…
追逐打闹
Green field.
所有人都来了
Everyone is here.
基本算是所有人
Well, almost everyone.
两个很重要的人没来
Two very important people are missing.
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德和林肯·布伦斯在哪
Where are Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows?
我不知道
I don’t know.
没关系的 布鲁斯
That’s okay, Bruce.
我肯定你很快就会想起来了
I’m sure you’ll remember soon.
享受野餐吧
Just enjoy the picnic.
你好 我是斯蒂芙妮·雷德
Hi, uh, my name is Stephanie Reed.
我是来人力资源部面试的
I’m here for a job interview with human resources.
好的
Okay, then.
不好意思 系统里没有你的名字
Sorry, your name’s not in the system.
你能再看下吗 是R-E-E-D
Um, would you look again under R-E-E-D?
当然
Sure.
知道吗 她应该松开上衣的几个扣子
You know, she should drop a few buttons on that shirt.
警卫就会把邮件给她
The guard will give her the e-mails.
好极了
Great.

Yes.
你在阿纳海姆吗 Michael
You’re in Anaheim, Michael?
现在可不是去迪斯尼好时候
This is a strange time to be taking a trip to Disney.
听我说 我向你保证 如果你要逃跑…
Listen to me, I promise you, if you’re trying to run…
我在帮你找另外一张卡
I’m trying to get you another card.
从哪 明日世界吗
From where? Tomorrowland?
从主服务器上的一封邮件里
From an e-mail on a main router.
我们认为今天下午4点有一个锡拉的会面
We think there’s a Scylla meeting this afternoon at 4:00.
-在哪 -希望在邮件中能找到答案
-Where? -Hopefully that information will be on the e-mail.
迈克尔 我们没有时间了
Michael, we’re running out of time.
那就别再浪费我的时间
Then stop wasting mine.
我挂电♥话♥了 我挂电♥话♥了
I got to go, I got to go.
你和达洛参议院谈过了
Did you talk to senator Dallo?
是的 谈过了 现在我要和你谈谈
Yes, I did, and now I need to talk to you.
我要取消这个行动
I’m shutting it down.
对不起 小姐 我没找到任何你的预约
Sorry, ma’am, I don’t have you down for any meeting today.
好吧 但临时工工会说过…
Okay, um… the, uh, the temp agency said…
他们要举♥行♥一次面试
That they were going to set the interview.
再次抱歉
Again, I’m sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!