他拿枪威胁我父亲性命
He’s got a gun… to my father’s head.
我们先处理掉拉罗 然后我们再谈
We take care of Lalo. Then we’ll talk.
灰色蒙特卡洛 一名男性驾驶
Gray Monte Carlo occupied by one male.
普韦布洛
我们口头达成了协议
We had a verbal agreement.
而凯文仍然能建成他的客服中心 所有人共赢
Kevin still gets his call center. Everybody wins.
我受不了了
I can’t do this anymore.
我们都在撒谎
You lie! I lie!
要么我们现在就结束这段关系
Either we end this now…
就怎样
Or what?
要么我们就…
Or maybe…
要么我们就结婚
Maybe we get married.
过去的旧帐
And anything that already happened…
我们就不翻了
we’re not going back over all that.
只着眼于今后的事
Let’s just focus on from here on out.
没错 过去的都过去了
Right. Past is past.
向前看
And moving forward…
如果我想隐瞒你一些事
Uh, if I have the urge to not tell you something,
我还是得告诉你
then I’ve gotta tell you.
没错 完全披露[诚实]Right. Full disclosure.
-我俩都是吗 -我俩都是
– And it works both ways? – Works both ways.
静音了
And… mute.
如果我想隐瞒你一些事
Okay, what if I have the urge to not tell you something,
但我说了
but I tell you,
惹你不高兴怎么办
and you don’t like what you hear?
我只想知道怎么回事
I just want to know what’s going on.
是 但
Yeah, but —
吉米 船到桥头自然直
Jimmy, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.
他来了
There he is.
我们真的要这么做吗
So, we’re really doing this, huh?
似乎是的
Yeah, looks that way.
我迟到了吗
Am I late?
-没 -好
– Nope. – u202dCool.
早安
Mornin’.
-谢谢过来 -很高兴见到你
– Thanks for coming. – Good to see you.
-走吧 -行
– Shall we? u202d- Yeah.
怎么了
What’s up?
需要我帮你保管戒指吗
Want me to hold the rings for you?
没有戒指
Oh, there’s no rings.
这好办
Well, I can fix that easy.
楼下有个职员
I seen a clerk downstairs.
他有个好钻戒
He had a nice rock,
应该有半克拉
probably about a half a carat.
休 不
Huell, no.
这不是干那种事
This is a different kind of thing.
这样啊
Oh. It’s like that.
那我们该做全套 为了你俩的孩子
Then we should do it up right, then, for the rugrat.
没有孩子
No, there’s no rugrat.
那你至少得带她去度假吧
Well, you’re at least gonna take her somewhere after this?
小蜜月
Little honeymoon?
我有一个在罗斯威尔开旅馆的朋友
I gotta friend u202dwho runs a B&B in Roswell.
给你优♥惠♥
Get you a good deal.
还是下次再说吧
How about we take a raincheck on that?
我们得尽快把这事办好
We just need to get this done.
你懂吗
You feel me?
这是法律上的安排
This is a legal arrangement.
这样的话 如果我有麻烦了
This way, if I get into trouble,
他们就不能逼她指证我
they can’t make her testify against me.
你们为了这个结婚
You getting hitched for that?
没错
Yeah.
没错 就是因为这个
Yeah. That’s all this is.
你懂了吗
You got it?
她姓麦吉尔还是古德曼
She gonna be a McGill or Goodman?
韦克斯勒
Wexler.
我去办事了
I-I got to go finish this.

Here you go.
詹姆斯·M·麦吉尔 金柏莉·韦克斯勒
谢谢
Thanks.
先生 你带了前两次离婚的文件吗
Sir, do you have documentation of your two previous dissolutions?
带了
Yeah.
好 稍等
Great. One sec.
你没意见吧
This okay with you?
当然
Of course.

Yeah.
我就是…
I just mean, um…
这可能不像你十二岁时梦想的那样
this might not be what you dreamed of when you were 12.
吉米 跟那没关系
Jimmy, it’s not about that.
这只是…
This is just, you know…
-我们谈过的 -对
– everything we talked about. – u202dRight.
对 我知道
Right. I know.
就是确认一下
Just making sure.
都好了
All set.
再给我二十五块
I just need $25.
我来吧
I got it.
结婚证
结婚仪式 一切从简
抱歉久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
今天挺忙的
Been that kind of day.
韦克斯勒和麦吉尔
So…Wexler-McGill?

Yes.
你们选了短誓词 对吧
And you picked the short vows, that right?

Yes.
有见证人吗
And you have your witnesses?
那好了
Okay, then.
开始吧
Here we go.
开始了
Here we go.
“詹姆斯·摩根·麦吉尔
“Do you, James Morgan McGill,
你是否愿意娶金柏莉·韦克斯勒”
take Kimberly Wexler to –”
没中间名
Hmm. No middle name.
“成为你的合法妻子
“To be your lawfully wedded wife?
从今天起 执子之手
To have and to hold, from this day forward,
无论顺境或是逆境
for better, for worse,
贫穷或是富有
for richer, for poorer,
健康或是疾病
in sickness and in health,
直到死亡将你们分开”
till death do you part?
我愿意
I do.
“金柏莉·韦克斯勒
“And do you, Kimberly Wexler,
你是否愿意嫁给詹姆斯·摩根·麦吉尔
take James Morgan McGill
成为你的合法丈夫
to be your lawfully wedded husband?
从今天起 执子之手
To have and to hold, from this day forward,
无论顺境或是逆境
for better, for worse,
贫穷或是富有
for richer, for poorer,
健康或是疾病
in sickness and in health,
直到死亡将你们分开”
till death do you part?”
我愿意
I do.
你们准备戒指了吗
Do you have the rings?
我们…
We, um —
我们不做那一套
We didn’t do that.
没有戒指
No rings.
好嘞
Okey-dokey.
“以新墨西哥州
“Then by the power vested in me
赋予我的权力
by the state of New Mexico,
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻”
I now pronounce you husband and wife.”
“你们可以亲吻了”
“You may kiss.”
再来一次
One more, one more.
绝命律师
第五季 第七集
一起吃午餐没戏了吗
So, lunch is definitely out?
抱歉 我脱不开身
Sorry. I-I just can’t get away.
但今晚我会早点回家
But I’ll be home early tonight.
我也是
Me too.
索尔·古德曼 为你火速伸张正义
Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you!
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I been calling you.
我早上很忙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!