非常感谢 我很感激
Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.
听着 伙计 我们都是带徽章的人
Look, man, we both have worn the badge in our day.
我不能再被关起来了
I-i can’t survive any more time in lock-up.
我们能不能想点办法
Can-can we please work something out?
不 你可以快点滚进车去 进去
No. You can work your ass into this van. Get in.
恭喜 公♥司♥赢了
Congratulations. Company wins.
快 进去
Come on, get in.
-什么 -进去
-What? -Get in.
一定是在玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
是迈克尔
It’s Michael.
别紧张
Easy.
我给过你一个很好的开始
I gave you a good enough head start.
你应该好好利用
Should have took advantage of it.
是啊 但那样我就无法给你这个了
Yeah, but then I wouldn’t have been able to give you this.
看录像吧
Press the video function.
这不两个锡拉…
It wasn’t a meeting…
持卡者的会面 赛尔夫特工
Between two Scylla cardholders, agent Self.
这是6个持卡者的会面
It was a meeting between all six cardholders.
现在我们知道谁拥有其他5张卡了
So now we know who has the other five cards.
这该有所意义吧
And that should mean something.
即使对一个毫无话语权的人也是吧
Even to someone whose word means nothing.
我现在要给达洛参议员挂电♥话♥
I’m gonna call senator Dallo now.
但他听我的建议 当
But he follows my recommendations, Don.
下次你再逃跑的话
The next Time you run from me.
我不会再开车追你
I’m not gonna be chasing you down in a car.
我会一枪打死你
It’s gonna be with a bullet in your back.
让他们走 所有人
Let them go, all of them.
让他们走
Let them go.
带他们去仓库
Put them in the warehouse.
所有的人
All of them.
是的 我是当·赛尔夫
Yeah, it’s Don Self.
我现在就要和他讲话
I need to talk to him right now.
现在
Right now.
很快会有那么一天 我们会把你的小船开走
Some day soon, we’re gonna drop that lifeboat of yours.
永远不再回来
In the water and disappear forever.
我保证
I promise.
那个孤僻先生要去哪
Hey, where’s Mr. Personality going?
他们检查他的脚踝了吗 因为他一定…
They check his wrists? ‘Cause he must…
别管他的事
Let him be.
不服从上级的命令 是吧
Insubordination’s tiring, huh?
你何时学会直接给达洛参议员打电♥话♥了
Where the hell do you get off calling Senator Dallo directly?
你不能到我的地盘
You don’t move into my city.
到我的办公室 就把我踩在脚下
Into my regional office and go over my head!
你要我怎么做
What do you want from me?
你知道游戏规则的 赫博
You know how it works, Herb.
你以为公♥司♥要杀你的时候
You think when the Company’s breathing down your neck.
达洛参议员会出面救你吗
Senator Dallo’s gonna bring in the cavalry?
他会假装从来不认识你
He’ll pretend he’s never even heard of you.
现在你只能靠自己了 赛尔夫
You’re on your own from now on, Self.
你要孤军奋战了
You’re an island.
如果我孤军奋战 你还在这干吗
If I’m an island, what are you doing here?
出去 让我把我的活干完
Get out of my office and let me finish what I started.
我会出席你的葬礼…
When you do get buried…
给你挖第一铲子土的
I’ll be the first one there with a shovel.
很好 到时见
Great. See you then.
莎拉·唐克雷蒂 …
Sara Tancredi’s…
在某个安全的地方对吗 布鲁斯
Somewhere safe, isn’t she, Bruce?
你会保证她的安全的 对吗
You would have made sure of that, wouldn’t you?
告诉我 莎拉在哪
So tell me, where is Sara?
你不会不知道莎拉藏的那个…
Why wouldn’t you find a way to Sara…
安全的地方在哪的
Where it’s safe.
安全
Safe.
洛杉矶吗
Los Angeles?
洛杉矶的哪里
Where in Los Angeles?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我相信你
I believe you.
做的好
Good job.
野餐结束了 布鲁斯
Picnic’s over, Bruce.
马宏怎么了
What’s up with Mahone?
他们杀了他儿子
They murdered his son.
公♥司♥杀了他儿子…
The Company killed his son like…
就像他们曾经想要杀LJ那样
Like they tried to kill LJ.
阿历克斯 我…
Alex, I, uh…
我知道发生了什么事
Uh, I-I know what happened.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
他们这么做
They did this…
是要找到我
To get to me.
逼我出来
To flush me out.
他们让我的前妻…
And then they let my ex-wife…
活着…
stay alive…
为了让她亲口告诉我 如果我不出现…
Just so she could tell me that she was next…
他们就杀了她
If I didn’t turn myself in.
现在他们把她藏起来
Now she’s in protective custody,
而我在这个破仓库里…
And I’m living in a warehouse trying to find…
想要找出是哪个混♥蛋♥杀了我儿子
Those of a bitch who killed my kid.
我们在这里都是有原因的
We’re all here for something.
每个人都是有原因的
All of us are here for something.
你必须坚持到最后一刻
You need to stay focused until this is done.
我能做到
I can do my job.
我保证
I promise.
很好
Good.
我保证我会不惜一切代价…
And I promise I’ll do whatever it takes…
帮你找到杀你儿子的凶手
To help you find the person that killed your son
和幕后主使
And the people behind the hit.
我们会找到这些家伙的 阿历克斯
We’re gonna get these guys, Alex.
我会帮你的
I’m gonna help you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!