我下午2:45放学
10月13至15日
华盛顿特区
蜘蛛侠
飞机的事抱歉了
这世界要变样了
Things are never gonna be the same now.
看啊
I mean, look at this.
画了外星人
You got aliens.
还有绿色的大块头把楼砸坏
You got big green guys tearing down buildings.
我小时候 画的都是牛仔和印第安人
When I was a kid, I used to draw cowboys and Indians.
其实 得叫美国土著 无所谓了
Actually, it’s native American, but whatever.
嗯 不过 告诉你
Yeah. Tell you what, though.
还不赖 是吧
It ain’t bad, is it?
是啊 嗯
No. Yeah.
这孩子有前途
Kid’s got a future.
是啊
Yeah, well,
走着瞧吧
we’ll see, I guess.
不行
No, hey!
那玩意锯不断的
You can’t saw through that stuff.
这些外星玩意很结实
These alien bastards are tough.
你得用他们的东西对付他们
You gotta use the stuff they use.

See?
-好 -好
– All right. – All right.
真高兴你能来啊 下午好
Glad you could join us. Afternoon.
嗯 我的闹钟没响
Yeah. My alarm didn’t go off.
是啊 你的闹钟
Yeah, your alarm.
照我说的把那个装甲板摞起来
Look, just go stack that armor plating like I asked you.
这可是个大单
This is a huge deal for us.
请注意
Attention, please!
依照行政命令396b
In accordance with executive order 396b,
所有战后清理工作
all post-battle cleanup operations
均由我们接管
are now under our jurisdiction.
感谢你们的服务 我们会接手了
Thank you for your service. We’ll take it from here.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
有资质人员
Qualified personnel.
听着 我跟市政♥府♥签了合同
Look, I have a city contract
清理废墟
to salvage all this, okay, with the city, so–
很抱歉 图姆斯先生
I apologize, Mr. Toomes,
但一切清理行动现在都由我们负责了
but all salvage operations are now under our jurisdiction.
请交出全部你们已收集的外星物质
Please turn over any and all exotic materials that you’ve collected
否则你们将被起诉
or you will be prosecuted.
女士 什么…
Ma’am, what am–?
拜托 过来 女士 拜托
Please. Come here. Hey, lady, come on.
听着
Look…
我为这单活儿买♥♥了卡车
I bought trucks for this job.
我还招了新人
I brought in a whole new crew.
这些人都有家室 我也有
These guys have a family. I have a family.
我赌上了一切 我可能丢掉房♥子的
I’m all in on this. I could lose my house.
抱歉 先生 我也没办法
I’m sorry, sir. There’s nothing I can do.
或许下次 别不自量力
Maybe next time, don’t overextend yourself.
你说什么
What’d you say?

Yeah.
他是对的 我不自量力了
He’s right. I overextended myself.

Don’t do it.
都放下
Put ’em down.
如果你有不满
If you have a grievance,
可以去找我的上级
you may take it up with my superiors.
你的上级 那是谁
Your superiors. Who the hell are they?
斯塔克工业和联邦政♥府♥的合营企业
A joint venture between Stark Industries and the federal government,
损害控制局
the Department of Damage Control,
将监督外星和其他外来物质的
will oversee the collection and storage of alien
收集和存储
and other exotic materials.
那个搞出烂摊子的混♥蛋♥现在又要收钱收拾残局
Now the assholes who made this mess are paid to clean it up.
是啊 都是内部交易
Yeah, it’s all rigged.
据专家估计 整个三州地区散落了超过
Experts estimate there are over 1500 tons of exotic material
1500吨♥的外来物质
scattered throughout the tri-state area.
老大
Hey, chief!
我们还有一车昨天的货
We still have another load from yesterday.
我们得上交的 是吧
We’re supposed to turn this in, right?
-我可不去送 -太可惜了
– I ain’t hauling it. – It’s too bad.
我们可以用那些外星玩意做不少好玩的
We could have made some cool stuff from all that alien junk.
这样吧
I tell you what.
我们不交了
Let’s keep it.
这世界在变
The world’s changing.
我们也该变变了
It’s time we change too.
给 梅森
There you go, Mason.
太棒了
Yeah!
生意很好
Business is good.
纽约市 皇后区
New York. Queens.
这一带不太平 但终归是家
It’s a rough borough, but, hey, it’s home.
你在跟谁说话
Who you talking to?
没谁 我在拍摄行程
No one. Just making a little video of the trip.
-你不能拿给任何人看 -我知道
– You can’t show it to anyone. – Yeah, I know.
那你还变声念旁白
Then why are you narrating in that voice?
-好玩嘛 -好玩
– Because it’s fun. – Fun.
你为什么叫哈皮
So why do they call you Happy?
快点 我可不给你拿包 快走
Come on. I’m not carrying your bags. Let’s go.
我要先上个厕所吗
Should I go to the bathroom before?
上面有厕所
There’s a bathroom on it.
无人驾驶吗 太赞了
No pilot? That’s awesome.
-你就坐那儿吗 -嗯
– Is that where you’re gonna sit? – Yeah.
你第一次做专机吗
This is your first time on a private plane?
我第一次坐飞机
My first time on any plane.
那个…它…这噪音没问题吗
Should it–? Should it be–? Should it be making that noise?
并没人跟我说过
No one has actually told me
我为什么要来柏林或是我要做什么
why I’m in Berlin or what I’m doing.
好像是美国队长发疯了
Something about Captain America going crazy.
-你到了 -我们住隔壁吗
– This is you. – Oh, we’re neighbors?
我们不住同间 换衣服
We’re not roommates. Suit up.
好吧 彼得 你行的
Okay, Peter, you got this.
你穿的啥玩意
What the hell are you wearing?
我的战衣啊
It’s my suit.
-箱子呢 -什么箱子
– Where’s the case? – What case?
那不是我的…什么 我以为那是个橱柜
That’s not my… What? I thought that was a closet.
-这里也是我的房♥间吗 -快去吧
– This is still my room? – Go. Please.
-我的房♥间好大… -快去
– My room is way bigger than– – There.
我找到箱子了 我找到箱子了
I found the case. I found the case. I found the case.
“稍作升级”
“A minor upgrade”?
天呐
Oh, my god.
-穿上 -什么
– Put it on. – What the–?
这是我见过的最酷的东西
This is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen–
-快点 -我不明白
– Let’s go. – But I don’t understand.
这是给我的吗 哈皮 哈皮 等等
Is it for me? Happy. Happy, wait.
这太疯狂了 太疯狂了
This is insane. Insane.
看这个啊 看看这眼睛
Look at this thing. Look. Look at the eyes.
-这是我人生最棒的一天 -快点换吧
– The greatest day of my life. – Let’s go. Come on.
好了 那是美国队长 钢铁侠 黑寡妇
Okay, there’s Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow.
-那个新来的是谁 -内衣宝宝
– Who’s that new guy? – Underoos!
叫我呢 我得走了
Oh, that’s me. I gotta go. I gotta go.
大家好
Hey, everyone.
好吧 刚刚太疯狂了
Okay, so the craziest thing just happened.
我跟美国队长打了一架
I just had a fight with Captain America.
我偷了他的盾 还拿盾丢他
I stole his shield. I threw it at him–
搞什么 他变大了 我得走了 等等
What the hell? He’s big now. I gotta go. Hang on.
简直太赞了
It was the most amazing thing that ever happened!
斯塔克先生喊 “内衣宝宝”
Mr. Stark was like, “Hey, underoos!”
我就一个翻身偷了美队的盾
I flipped in and stole Cap’s shield.
我还说 “大家好啊”
I was like, “What’s up, everybody?”
然后 等一下
And then– hey, just a second!
来了
Coming!
墙不太隔音
We have thin walls here.
你干什么呢 做视频日志吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!