I will kill the girl, I swear it!

No!
我不会再重复
I won’t say it again,
这个监狱里不许出人命
there will not be any killing in this prison!
在我眼皮底下就不行
Not on my watch!
这简直是疯了
This is completely insane.
外面简直乱成一锅粥了
It’s a freakin’ Mexican soap opera out here!
拉马尔 别停下 别动歪脑筋
Ramal, don’t stop. Don’t start thinking.
别把你的希望寄托在区区一个狱警身上
Don’t pin your hopes on one guard.
走开
Walk away!
藏到牢房♥里去
Hide in the cell block!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这监狱完蛋了 哥们
The prison is done, brother.
看在上帝的份上
For the love of God!
看在真♥主♥的份上 一个有志于寻求正义之士
For the love of God, a man seeks justice.
他的一举一动 无时无刻不在加以践行
In everything he does, at all times!
现在 所有人 都回牢区去
Now, everybody, back in the block!
不再有什么犯人和狱警了
There are no prisoners and guards anymore!
你意识到了吧
You realize that, right?
要是ISIL的人进来了
If ISIL gets in here,
我们都是他们的敌人
we are all the enemy,
都是罪人
sinners,
离经叛道者
deviants…
是把他们的领袖关起来的人
and those that locked up their leader.
而你是他们能抓到的唯一一个狱警
You will be the only guard that they catch.
有道德的狱警
The noble one.
他们会为此砍了你的头 但是…
They will behead you for it. But…
如果我们合作
if we work together,
抓住拉马尔
we get Ramal,
我们就有了谈判的筹码
we have a bargaining chip.
我会确保
I will see to it
你会和我们一起逃出去
that you will get out with the rest of us.
只要你给我禁闭室的钥匙
Just give me the keys to solitary.
-我没有钥匙 -我知道你有
– I don’t have the keys. – I know you do.
加入我们 你就能活下去
Join us and you will live.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
我没有钥匙
I don’t have them.
杀了他
Kill him!
但你有更好的东西 对吧
But you have something much better, huh?
让开 让开
Move. Move!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 他们杀了那个狱警
Oh, my God. They killed the guard!
还拿了他的枪 冲着我们来了
They got his gun! They’re coming for us!
得把握这个时机啊 拉马尔
Got to make this count, Ramal.
把”钓鱼竿”从那个槽里穿出来
String that fishing pole through that slot.
就这样
That’s right.
这样你就可以把我门轴上的小齿轮去掉
Now, you can remove the pinions on my door– the hinges.
有两个
There are two of them.
行不通
No way.
你想干什么
What are you doing?
你想干什么
What are you doing?
我要去掉我自己的
I’m doing mine.
我们没时间这么瞎折腾了 拉马尔
We don’t have time for this, Ramal!
我说了这活儿要两个牢房♥合作 这才是关键
I’m telling you, it’s a two-cell job, that’s the point.
那一侧是新建的
That side of the wing is new construction.
小齿轮被做在门轴铰链里 你没法拔♥出♥来♥
The pinions are covered in the hinges– you can’t pull them.
这边是原来建的 门轴是开的 很松
This side is original. They’re open, loose.
你想让我放你出来吗
You want me to free you?
对 然后我用那边的钥匙把你的门打开
Yes, and I, in turn, free you with those keys, down there.
你就比外面的疯子可信吗
Why would I trust you more than the madman out there?
因为你刚也听出了他是多么言而无信
‘Cause you just heard what his word is worth.
踢开它
Kick it.
就这样了 就看你相信谁的话了
This is it. It’s all about whose word you trust.
我保证 只要你放了我
I promise you– you release me,
我就放了你
I release you.
再来一点 再来一点
Little more, little more.
谢天谢地 快
Thank God. Come on.
好了 弄下面那个
Okay, the bottom.
对 就这样
Yes!
快 快
Come on, come on.
-快 -快
– Come on. – Come on.
就这样
Yes!
马上就开了
Almost there!
-太好了 -给点力啊
– Yes. – Come on.
得快点了 加把劲
Got to hurry up, come on.
太好了 快
Yes. Yes, come on!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
快打开我的门
Open my door.
我要出去
I’m getting the hell out of here.
把我的门打开
Open my door.
别管他了 你疯了吗
Leave him, man, you crazy?
把我的门打开
Open my door.
等我们逃出了监狱
Once we’re outside these walls,
我们需要安全逃出这个国家
we need safe passage out of the country.
都到现在了 你还讨价还价
Even now, you negotiate.
要么我们合作 要么我们一起死
We work together or we both die.
我向你保证
You have my word.
开门
Open the door.
我们得走了
We got to go now.
不 不
No, no!
“嘀嗒糖侠”
Mr. Tic Tac.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你要去打ISIL的人吗
You gonna fight ISIL men?
快走 孩子 躲起来
Get out of here, kid, hide!
-这里太危险 -你要去打ISIL的人吗
– This is no place for you. – You gonna fight ISIL men?

Yes.
认真听我说 好吗
Listen very closely, all right?
美国人 美国人 美国人
American! American! American!
那里有个美国人
什么
就在那个转角 他想来打你们
我们走
我们去检查这个街区
-你要去找”泡泡糖侠”吗 -对
– You go to Bubble Gum Man now? – Yeah.
谢谢你帮忙 给 拿着
Thanks for your help. Here, take that.
去个安全的地方 好吗
Get somewhere safe, okay?
“嘀嗒糖侠”去救”泡泡糖侠”啦
Mr. Tic Tac goes to Bubble Gum Man!
拉马尔 我不想杀你
Ramal… don’t want to kill you.
只想杀你的同伴 明白吗
Just your friends. You understand?
我们来这里做什么 这帮不了我们
What are we doing in here? This is not helping us.
你要打个电♥话♥
You’re gonna make a phone call
这样你才能兑现你的承诺
so you can hold up your end of the deal.
在纳什万广场有一家汽修店
There’s an auto body shop off Nashwan Plaza.
我要几辆车 加满油
I want vehicles there, full tanks of gas
这样我们所有人就能到达边境
so we can get to the border, all of us.
我不会跟你们去边境
I’m not going with you to the border.
你没得选
You don’t have a choice.
我们会开车到边境 然后说再见
We’re gonna ride to the border, then say sayonara.
你是我们的护身符
You’re our insurance.
拉马尔 我不想杀你 明白吗
Ramal, I don’t want to kill you. You understand?
还是说你想当他们的护身符
Or would you rather be their insurance?
拿着
Take it.
我想知道他说的什么 他可能要坑我们
I want to know what he’s saying. He could be screwing us.
他就是想坑我们 好吧
He’s screwing with us, all right.
我们只需要先下手为强
We just need to screw with him first.
雅在哪
Where’s Ja?
不知道
I don’t know.
-氧可酮 – 我们得撤了
– Oxycodone… ? – Hey, we got to peel.
[一种被广泛使用的止痛处方药 和吗♥啡♥一样有成瘾性]
扑热息痛[镇痛药]
Percocet…
快点 你个该死的日本瘾君子
Come on, you Japanese junkie son of a bitch.
我是韩国人 你个加拿大猴子
I’m Korean, you Canadian monkey.
加拿大 真有意思 雅
Canadian? Oh, that’s really funny, Ja.
就算我们不被宰掉 我也会因为你笑死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!