越 狱 第五季第八集
《越狱》前情提要
Previously on Prison Break…
我们会把你救出来的
We’re gonna get you out of here.
越狱开始了 快走 快走
The escape is on. Go, go, go!
这家伙是谁
Who the hell is the guy?
他是我哥
He’s my brother.
你现在不能死 迈克尔 知道吗
Can’t die on me now, Michael, you know, you’re gonna tell me
你得告诉我为什么我是你的得力干将
why I’m your whip hand.
我们找到迈克尔了
We found Michael.
-他伤得很重 -我得走了
– He’s been busted up real bad. – I got to go.
连你自己都不知道会陷入什么麻烦中
You don’t know what you’d be walking into.
这不安全
It’s not safe.
我不能直视着我儿子的眼睛
I can’t look my son in the eye
告诉他我本来可以尽力救他父亲
and tell him that I let his father die,
他还从没见过他父亲呢
a father he’s never met.
没想到还能再见到你
Never thought I’d see this face again.
你本不该见到的
You weren’t supposed to.
林肯·布鲁斯
Lincoln Burrows.
不如你出来吧
How about you step out
把欠的十万还给我们
and pay us the 100 grand you owe us.
-你很伟大 林肯 -好好休息
– There is nobility in you, Lincoln. – You should rest up.
-我们还需要你 -没想到你还会担心
– We’re gonna need you. – Didn’t know you worried.
该担心的我都会担心
About the right things.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
是他 你老公
It’s him. Your husband.
雅各布
Jacob
就是波塞冬
is Poseidon.
他是中情局特工 深度卧底
He’s a CIA operative, deep cover.
他管理着一个叫做”21号♥空间”的地下组织
He runs a splinter cell called 21-Void.
他看中了我的能力
He targeted me for my skills.
迈克尔 他现在正和我们的儿子在一起
Michael, he’s with our son right now.
我会尽快赶到美国
I’ll get to the States as soon as I can.
我丈夫雅各布·奈斯
Did my husband, Jacob Ness,
有没有让你查我的手♥机♥
ask you to work on my cell phone?
他说他想找出
He said he was looking to find
跟踪他妻子的那些人
the people who were stalking his wife,
我做了深度数据追踪
so I did a data dive.
我儿子呢
Where’s my son?
在我手里
I have him.
至于我需不需要用他威胁你
And whether or not I have to threaten him
这全看你要不要放下手里的枪了
is entirely contingent upon you putting the gun down.
发现卡尼尔·乌提斯
Kaniel Outis
在地中海一艘货船上
has been located on a cargo ship in the Mediterranean.
他们识破你了
They made you.

Run!
地中海某处
喂 哥们
Hey, yo,
我们去哪
where we headed?
马赛
Marseille.
-马赛 -马赛
– Marseilles. – u202dMarseilles.
我欠你的 斯科菲尔德
I own you, Scofield.
六年前
你的事情我全都知道
I know everything about you.
连你最平常的小动作都知道 比如动物园
Even your most mundane actions, like the zoo.
你和动物园算怎么回事
What’s with you and the zoo?
我去那里思考
I go there to think.
上个月去了十八次吗
18 times in the past month?
-真没少思考 -我在想怎么才能把你的人
– A lot of thinking. – I was figuring out how to get your guy
从巴兰基亚弄出来
out of Barranquilla.
结果发现他不仅是个叛军首领
Turns out he’s not just a rebel leader–
还是个杀人不眨眼的反♥社♥会♥分子
he’s a murderous sociopath.
舍不得孩子 套不得狼嘛
That’s the only way to make omelets.
我需要更多地了解我们的目标
I need to know more about our targets.
如果我要策划越狱的话 容不得半点闪失
If I’m facilitating escapes, we can’t have surprises.
你应当为之自豪 你我二人
Be proud. You and me,
-我们在改变世界 -并没有让它变得更好
– we’re changing the world. – Doesn’t make it right.
别搞得好像你突然之间成了安于现状的人
Don’t act like you’re suddenly a fan of the status quo, okay?
现在这种体制的运作又慢又蠢 注定要完蛋
The system, it’s slow, stupid, and doomed to fail.
这就是当初你不得不把你哥救出来的原因
That’s why you had to bust your brother out in the first place.
我上次见你之后才有的新纹身啊
New ink since the last time I saw you.
-在做新计划吗 -不 没有什么新计划
– Working on a new plan? – No. No new plan.
就是看不习惯光秃秃的皮肤
Just get tired of looking at empty skin.
你知道 当初就是在福克斯河监狱的
You know, it was those tats at Fox River
那些纹身吸引到了我的目光
that caught my eye in the first place.
我告诉自己 那个将其计划
I had to know everything about the man
纹在身上的人 我得了解他的一切
who wore his plans on his skin.
看似一览无遗 实则神秘莫测
In plain sight yet so mysterious.
实权的关键在于消失
The key to real power is to disappear.
-奈斯教授 你好 -克劳迪娅 你好
– Hi, Professor Ness. – Hello, Claudia.
实权的秘诀
Yeah, the secret to real power
在于决不违背你的意愿
is to never betray your intentions,
深藏不露
to wear nothing on your sleeve.
也决不让任何人
And to never let anyone
看见你的脸
see your face.
扫描已启动
图像采集
构建面部轮廓比对
检索匹配
构建匹配
身份匹配已获取
进来
Come on in.
下次我被关禁闭的时候
Next time I’m sitting in solitary,
我会想着你在这个舒服的空调屋里
I’ll think of you in here, running the world
统治世界
in air-conditioned comfort.
我也是出过外勤任务的人
I’ve spent my time in the field.
你准备好去缅♥甸♥了吗
You all set for Myanmar?
只剩几周的时间了
It’s only a few weeks off.
这就是我为什么来这的原因
That’s why I’m here.
我想拉一个人入伙
I want to bring someone on board.
-真的吗 -实兑监狱[缅♥甸♥西部港市]的活儿需要两个人
– Oh, really? – u202dThe prison camp at Sittwe is a two-man job.
我一直在关注这个人 他会很有用
I’ve been watching this guy. He’ll be useful.
关注他吗 你现在居然负责招兵买♥♥马了吗
Watching him? You in charge of recruiting now?
相信我 我最不想做的就是把别人牵扯进来
Trust me. The last thing I was to do is suck someone else into this.
他会做我的后盾 加快进展
He’ll have my back and he’ll speed things up,
提高我们的胜算
increase our odds.
罪犯详细信息 大卫·马丁
履历并不是很出色
Not exactly a distinguished career.
他被关在监狱 是个臭脾气
He’s held up well in prison. He’s got a mean streak.
还是个孤儿
And he grew up without a family.
这意味着他可以被♥操♥控
It means he can be manipulated.
如果你在蓄谋什么
If you’re planning something,
我总是会先你一步的
I’ll always be a step ahead of you.
你懂的
You know that.
我能从你的眼神中看穿一切
I can see everything in your eyes.
眼神背后的心机才是关键
It’s what’s behind the eyes that counts,
教授
Professor.
那你要等我一年后想到逃出实兑的计策呢
So you’re gonna wait a year for me to find my way out of Sittwe?
还是你会给我找个搭档
Or are you gonna get me a partner,
以便我们继续改变世界的大业呢
so we get on with the business of changing the world?
就这么定了
Done.
法国 马赛
我得吃点儿东西
I need some food.
我跟你一起
I’m with you.
林肯 是莎拉
Linc, it’s Sara.
安全回来了 你们在哪
她回到纽约了
She’s back in New York.
她和麦克还好吗
Are she and Mike okay?
我也正要问呢
That’s what I’m trying to find out.
-雅各布起疑了吗
-不确定 但我们不能留在这 太危险了
别担心 我会来找你 很快 爱你
我也爱你 小麦也是
怎么了 迈克尔
What is it, Michael?
出事了
Something’s wrong.
我会很快来见你
是 你会的
Yes, you will.
-我得立刻回美国 -等等
– I got to get back to the States. – Slow down.
你现在是卡尼尔·乌提斯 记得吗
You’re Kaniel Outis, remember?
各国的禁飞名单上都有你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!