是这个家的工作
And that is the work of this family.
谁能列举出你们最亲爱的非洲的所有国家名
Who can name all the countries in our dearly beloved Africa?
我 老师 我 老师
Me, teacher! Me, teacher!
你知道吗 菲欧娜
How about you, Phiona?
能说出一个吗
Do you know one?
苏丹
Sudan?
非常好 完全正确
Excellent. That’s right.
现在打开书本 写下3个
Now please open your books and write down for me
非洲国家的名字
the names of three African countries.
欢迎回家 儿子 我回来了
你跟菲欧娜谈过了吗 她什么时候回家
Did you speak to Phiona? When is she coming home?
她还想在教练家里
She wishes to stay a bit longer
多待几天
with Coach and his family.

Hey!
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
将军
Checkmate.
什么 -菲欧娜女士
What? -Madam Phiona.
什么事
Yes?
你是冠军吗
Are you a champion?
现在还不是
No, not yet.
那你要参加洛比县恩的比赛吗
Will you try at Rwabushenyi?
可能不会 明年吧
I don’t think so. Maybe next year.
不行 你必须参加今年的
No, you must try this year!
菲欧娜 为了我们去参加吧
Phiona, do it for us.
将军
Checkmate!
你一定要有全局观啊
You must consider the other side of your board.
现在你居然这么轻易就能打败我
Nowadays you beat me so easily!
看来你的血液里 流淌着无尽的策略
Me, I think strategy must run in your blood, eh?
你的祖先里是不是有人指挥过军队啊
Did one of your ancestors command a great army?
这些棋子就是我的军队
These pieces are my army.
你必须参加洛比县恩的比赛 -嗯
You must play at Rwabushenyi. -Mmm.
这是本国最有影响力的比赛
It is the premier tournament in the country.
你可以和国际大♥师♥过招
You would be playing international Masters.
还是说 你害怕失败
Or do you fear losing?
输掉比赛 只会让我越下越好
Losing teaches me how to play better.
我参加
I will play.
我能在你身上看到你妈妈的倔强 菲欧娜
I can see your mother’s strength in you, Phiona.
她还好吗
How is she?
如果我能再跟我妈妈见一面 哪怕只有一面
If I could see my mother for just one more time…
我都愿意倾尽所有
I would give everything in my possession for that.
今天没有顾客啊
No customers today.
现在还早呢
Ah, it’s still early.
迟早会来的
They will come.
妈妈
Mom…
你真是我女儿吗
Are you my daughter?
是的 妈妈 是我
Yes, Mom. I am.
快过来 坐下 坐下
Here, come. Sit, sit.
你很聪明
You are smart.
谢谢妈妈 我现在都上学了
Thank you, Mom. Now I’m in school.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
理查 快看 菲欧娜回来了
Look, Richard. Phiona has come back.
放在这里
Put it here.
妈妈 -什么
Mom. -Huh?
教练在那边 -在哪儿
Coach is there. -Where?
谢谢
Thank you.
给鱼撒点佐料
Bring the flavor to the fish
给米撒点佐料
Bring the flavor to the rice
耶 最好的香料
Yeah, the number one spice
给鱼撒点佐料
Bring the flavor to the fish
你好 夫人
Hello, Madam.
把这个拿给你妻子 作为我们家的谢礼
You give this to your wife from my family.
别这样 快起来 谢谢你
Please, please, no need for that. Thank you.
你做了很伟大的事
You have done something remarkable.
你又在胡言乱语了
You are speaking no sense again.
你的孩子很幸运
Your children are blessed
因为他们有一个永远不放弃他们的母亲
because they have a mother who never gave up on them.
而且你还是一个人做到的
And you did it all alone.
给鱼撒点佐料
Bring the flavor to the fish
给米撒点佐料
Bring the flavor to the rice
给米撒点佐料
Bring the flavor to the rice
我是很辛苦
I have tried for them.
我知道
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
买♥♥点吧
Buy some.
谁是最好的香料
Who’s the number one spice?
谁是最好的香料
Who’s the number one spice?
先生 -我
Sir… -Even me!
香料 -妈妈
Spice! -Mama!
买♥♥点吧 先生 -你就是我的香料
Please, sir. -You’re my spice.

Yeah!
谁是最好的香料 谁是最好的香料
Who’s the number one spice? Who’s the number one spice?
谁是最好的香料
Who’s the number one spice?
泽斯♥诺♥
Oh, Zesiro.
菲欧娜必须得冠军
Phiona has to win that Championship.
如果没有也没关系
But no problem.
她回来跟我女儿一起卖♥♥菜就行
If not, your daughter will sell with my daughter.
我女儿绝对不可能来这里卖♥♥菜的
No. My daughter will not be selling in the market.
谢谢你 教练
这里是洛比县恩杯
This is the final round
全国西洋棋锦标赛 最后一轮的比赛现场
of our Rwabushenyi National Chess Championship.
女子组方面 菲欧娜.马特斯
Phiona Mutesi and Christine Namaganda
将对战克里斯汀.娜马甘达 争夺冠军的位置
are tied for first position in the women’s category.
她们要开始最后的冠亚军决赛了
They will now play the final deciding game.
比赛开始
Commence play, please.
你是属于这里的
You belong here!
你是属于这里的 -请保持安静
You belong here. -Silence.
不然就请出去
Or move out.
抱歉 抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对 就是这样
Yes! Yes!
这什么意思
What does it mean?
就是说她要赢了
It means she’s winning!
她要赢了
She’s winning.
她把小兵变成皇后了
She queened the pawn!
她把小兵变成皇后了 -太棒了
She queened the pawn! -Yes, yes, yes!
菲欧娜
Phiona.
菲欧娜 菲欧娜 菲欧娜
Phiona! Phiona! Phiona!
卡推 卡推 卡推
Katwe! Katwe! Katwe!
举起来 举起来
Hold it up! Hold it up!
卡推 卡推 卡推
Katwe! Katwe! Katwe!
女王 女王
Madam! Madam!
快过来 -嗯
Come! -Eh!
妈妈
Mama!
干得漂亮 夫人
Well done, madam.

Eh!
这就是那个菲欧娜 -没错
Is this, uh, that Phiona? -Mmm-hmm!
他们专门出了一本书 记录她的心路历程
They made a book on her life story.
有钱拿吗
Was she paid for this?
当然
Yes, she was.

Hmm!
不行 去那边玩
No! You play over there.
布莱恩 -妈妈 妈妈 快来
Brian! -Mama! Mama, come!
快来
Come!
快来啊 妈妈 快来
Just come, Mama. Just come!
等等 我的毛衣没拿
Wait, my sweater.
那什么毛衣啊 妈妈 -妈妈
You don’t need, Mama. -Mom.
我们走
Let’s go.
要去哪儿 -走就对了
Where are we going? -Just come!
你们要带我去哪儿 -妈妈 快上车
Where are you taking me? -Mom, just enter. Just enter.
你们到底要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me in this motorcar?
别急
Wait!
我看见了给妈妈准备的红色的东西
I can see that red thing for Mummy.