Coach, yes! Yes!

Oh!
教练 加油 教练
Coach! Yes, Coach!
加油 教练 加油
Go, Coach! Go!
布多的钱够了 布多 布多 布多 布多
That was for Budo! Budo! Budo! Budo!
太棒了 我们可以去布多了
Yes! We are going to Budo!
布多 布多 布多
Budo! Budo! Budo!
参赛费够了
Fees!
不 不 不 别这样
No, no, no. Please, no.
可以的 可以的 请收下
Yes, yes, yes, please.
收下
Yes.
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.

Eh!
卡滕德 你又开始踢球赚钱了吗
Katende, are you playing football for money again?
是吗
Hmm?
你想要旧伤复发吗
Do you want to aggravate your old injury?
你真是太让我生气了
Now you’re getting me angry.
萨拉 抱歉
Sarah, I’m sorry.
我不能告诉孩子们
I couldn’t tell the children
我们没钱去布多 明白吗
we don’t have the fees for Budo, eh?
我做不到
I just couldn’t.
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry, eh?

Hmm.
你不相信我
Am I denied?
我向你求婚时 说过什么
What did I say when I proposed to you, eh?
别又用这招
Not this again.
“给我10条嫁给你的理由” 女人这么问道
“Give me ten reasons to marry you,” the woman said.
我是怎么回答的
And what did I say?
理由一 “我爱你”
Reason one. “I love you.”
理由二 你还记得吗
Reason two. Do you remember it?
记得 罗伯特
Yes, Robert.
“我爱你”
“I love you.”
是吗 -是的
Eh? -Hmm.
理由三
Reason three.
剩下的还要我来提醒你吗
Shall I remind you of the rest?
我真是个幸运的女人
I am such a lucky woman.
嗯 -嗯
Hmm. -Hmm.
啊 我的脖子 -怎么了
Ah! My neck. -Mmm?
我逗你玩的
I’m just joking.
他们每天都去哪儿
Where do they go every day?
你应该小心点
You should be careful.
他们去卖♥♥玉米而已
They are just selling their maize.
我听说 那些赌徒
Me, I know. Those gamblers
在山上给孩子们提供粥喝
give children porridge in the valley.
天知道他们会怎么利用你的孩子们
Who knows how they’ll use your children.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
班杰明 该你了
Benjamin, play.

Ha!
将军
Checkmate.
什么
What?

No.
这不可能
This is not possible.
新冠军诞生了
We have a new champion.
下得好 菲欧娜
Well done, Phiona.
我要回我的棋桌上
Let me go back to my board.
干得漂亮
Well done.
班杰明
Benjamin.

Ah!
男儿有泪不轻弹 怎么了
You are too mature for such tears, ah?
本来我是冠军的
But I was champion.

Oh.
重新赢回来不就好了
You will be champion again.

Hey!
嘿 女士 女士 女士
Hey! Madam! Madam! Madam!

Hey!
这些孩子不是你用来赌博的帮凶
These children are not helpers for your gambling games!
女士 你误会了
Madam, you misunderstand our work.
我知道你们这种人的勾当
I know the work you men do.
你听我解释
Let me explain.
如果再让我发现 我的孩子来这里 哼
If I find my children here again, eh!
我就跟你没完
You will see me.
菲欧娜有麻烦了
Phiona’s in trouble.
菲欧娜
Phiona!

Mmm.
教练 妈妈 是教练
Coach! Mama, Coach!
教练 教练
Coach! Coach!
女士 我能跟你说句话吗
Madam, may I speak with you?
就一小会儿
It will only take a moment.
妈妈 求你了 跟教练谈谈吧
Mama, please. Talk to Coach.
就一会儿 可以吗
Just a moment, eh?
教练要带我们去国王大学
Coach will take us to King’s College.
太棒了
Yes!
西洋棋不是赌博
Chess is not gambling.

Hmm…
那是一种贵族玩的游戏
It is a game of kings and queens.
可以教会孩子们恪守纪律 并锻炼他们的脑力
It teaches discipline and mental strength.
劳作也能起到同样的作用
Work also teaches these things.
但是这次机会非常难得
But Nnyabo, this is a chance for them
他们可以去参观全国最好的学校
to visit the finest school in the country.
我怎么可能付得起学费
How can I pay school fees?
现在暂时不需要考虑这个问题
No need for that now.
你的孩子对我们团队非常重要
Your children are very vital to our group.
布莱恩非常有毅力和决心
Brian is full of determination.
你的女儿 她天资聪慧
But, your daughter, her intelligence is very high.
可能是所有孩子中最有天赋的
Perhaps the highest among all my children.
这次机会对她来讲 非常有价值
This opportunity could be very valuable to her.
请允许我带你的孩子们去国王大学
Allow your children to come with us to King’s College…
我一定会想办法让他们去上学的 好吗
and I will find a way for them to enter school, eh?
这怎么可能
You speak no sense.
让他们去吧
Let them come…
等我们回来之后
and when we return,
我会让他们去全坎帕拉最好的老师的班上 去上课的
I will put them in private classes with the best teacher in Kampala.
求你了 夫人
Please, madam, eh?
好吧
I am allowing them.
但如果你没有信守承诺
If you do not keep your promise…
那以后永远别想再见到我的孩子
you will never see my children again.
好的
Okay.
太好了 -谢谢你 夫人
Yes! -Thank you, madam.
妈妈 太感谢你了
Mama, we are forever grateful!
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 教练 -布多 我们来了
Thank you, Coach! -We go to Budo!
我们走 布多 布多
Let’s go! Budo! Budo!
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, madam.
他们又不带我玩
亲爱的司机 开快点 快点 再快点
我的伙伴们 伙伴们 伙伴们
我们有吃不完的豆子
鸡肉
Chicken.
国王大学
你好
Hello.
嗨 你好吗
Hello. How are you?
快走 快走 小梦想家们
Come. Come, Pioneers.
你好
Hello.
欢迎
Welcome.

Oh…
巴伦巴先生 早安
Mr. Barumba, good morning.
我们齐聚于此
We are drawn together…
是因为我们对这款策略游戏的爱
by our love for this game of strategy…
它能锻炼我们的思维
which strengthens our minds…
让我们为未来做好准备
and prepares us for our…
快放下 布莱恩 放下
Put it down. Brian, put it down.

Ah!
我们也要对那些
We welcome, also, some…