卡里,还没准备好
Not yet, Cary.
卡里,还没准备好
Not yet, Cary.

Hmm.
片名: 妙药春情
巴纳比,你有钥匙.-啊?
Barnaby, you have the key. – Ah?
嗯,找找吧,亲爱的
Well, look for it, darling.

Hmm.
看一下第一个口袋. 你经常把它藏在那里
Look in this first pocket. That’s usually where you hide it.
哦,是的. 哦,不过我没有把它藏起来
Oh, yeah. Oh, but I didn’t hide it.
我放在那里才可以找到它. 在这里
I put it there so I could find it. Here it is.
你可以打开门廊的灯 并且关掉大厅里的灯吗?
Would you turn on the porch light and turn off that hall light?
关门,确保锁好了……
Close the door and be sure that it’s locked…
我去开车
and I’ll start the car.
我知道
I understand.
哦,是你啊.进来吧
Oh, it’s you. Come on in.
巴纳比.-哈?
Barnaby. – Huh?
我们要去参加舞会.-哦,是的
We’re going to a dance. – Oh, yes.
不快点的话,我们要迟到了
And we’re going to be late if we don’t hurry.
哦,对
Oh, yeah.
现在我们重新来一次. 你带了钥匙
Now, let’s start all over again. You’ve got your key.
嗯-嗯.-不是,在那个口袋
Mm-hmm. – No, it’s in that pocket.
哦,没错.我特意放在那里
Oh, that’s right. I put it there on purpose.
你要打开门廊的灯…
And you’re going to turn the porch light on…
关掉大厅里的灯…
and the hall light off…
然后锁好门
and then you’re going to lock the door.
对.-那么,来吧,亲爱的
Right. – Now, come along, darling.
巴纳比,你在想事情吗? -唔?唔?
Barnaby, are you thinking? – Hmm? Hmm?
哦,是,是
Oh, yeah, yeah.
里面很黑,不是吗?
It’s pretty dark in here, isn’t it?
那样好些
That’s better.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking about?
哦,我们今天在实验室做的试验
Oh, it’s the test we made in the lab today.
他们证明了只有23%的药方…
They proved that only 23% of the formula…
被吸收
is being assimilated.
哦,药方
Oh, the formula.
是的.唔,你知道那意味什么
Yeah. Well, you know what that means.
那就是说73%完全是浪费的
That-That means that 73% is absolute waste.
七十三?剩下的怎么了?
Seventy-three? What happened to the rest of it?
不,不,不是73,77.我说了什么?
No, no. Not 73, 77. What did I say?
七十七.-嗯
Seventy-seven. – Well.
我猜那就是为什么…
I guess that’s why it’s having so little effect…
它对我们在做试验的猩猩 不起什么作用的原因
on those chimpanzees we’re experimenting with.
我们把配方给它们 已经有两个多月了
We’ve been giving it to them for over two months now.
唔,它肯定没有发挥它应起的作用
Well, it certainly hasn’t done what it should have done.
我想它已经很不错了
I thought it was doing rather well.
不,不
No, no.
不,那就是麻烦所在. 它根本没做好
No, that’s the trouble. It isn’t doing well at all.
你告诉我的那个猴子怎么样?
What about that one monkey you told me about?
哦,你指鲁道夫. -他很老了,不是吗?
Oh, you mean Rudolph. – He’s pretty old, isn’t he?
唔,鲁道夫大约–
Well, Rudolph’s about…
唔,他的年龄相当人的84岁
Well, he’s about the equivalent of 84 years old in a human.
哇,配方没有治好他的风湿病吗?
Well, didn’t the formula cure his rheumatism?
它没有令他的毛更亮吗?
Didn’t it make his coat much glossier?
你不是说他好很多了吗? -唔,稍微好点
Didn’t you say he felt a lot better? – Well, in a way.
嗯,那么,你想怎么样呢?
Well, then, what do you expect?
嗯,不应该这样的,埃德温娜
Well, it isn’t what it should be, Edwina.
要怎么样你才会满意呢?
What must it be before you’re satisfied with it?
理论上来讲 它应该有更好的效果
Theoretically, it should have a much greater effect.
我想到一个好方法 可以令它更容易吸收
I’ve just got to find a way to make it more easily assimilable.
啊?-易吸收?吸–
Huh? – Assimilable? Assi…
更容易被吸收.-哦,是的
More easily assimilated. – Oh, yeah.
我想刚才在门前的时候 我想到了一个好主意
I thought I had a good idea at the front door just now.
我想,我只是想自己有个好主意罢了. 不过,又不见了
I guess I just thought I had it. Anyway, it’s gone.
好了,你会想起来的.-我不知道
Well, it’ll come back to you. – I doubt it.
你会想起来的
It’ll come back to you.
做化学家就是这么麻烦
That’s the trouble about being a chemist.
你知道,你不能真正思考
You know, you can’t actually think.
你时常…
Every now and then…
觉得被迫坐在那里盯着一张纸…
you feel compelled to sit and stare at a sheet of paper…
希望它会跟你说话 但是它从未说过
hoping it’ll speak to you, but it never does.
哦.那是新衣服吗?
Oh. Is that a new dress?
嗯-嗯
Mm-hmm.
哦,我喜欢.让我看看
Oh, I like that. Let me see it.
我喜欢它那样突出来
I like the way it sticks out.
那是你吗? -唔,你应该知道的
Or is that you? – Well, you ought to know.
不是你
It isn’t you.
你这样的打扮应该去哪里的
You ought to be going somewhere in a dress like that.
对.好了,我很高兴你喜欢它
Yeah. Well, I’m glad you like it.
神圣之至
Holy smokes.
我们忘记了晚会.你干嘛不提醒我?
We forgot all about the party. Why didn’t you remind me?
我们不去了.-为什么不去?
We’re not going. – Why not?
唔,有很多原因
Well, we’re not going for a number of reasons.
哦?
Oh?
第一:当我和你跳舞时 我想你全心全意跟我跳
One: When I dance with you, I want to dance with all of you.
我不想你走神
I don’t want your brain to be somewhere else.
我知道
I know.
你不是个经常心不在焉的教授……
You’re not very often the absent-minded professor…
但是,亲爱的 当你心不在焉时就跟傻瓜一样
but, darling, when you are, you’re a real zombie.
没错,我承认
Yeah, I admit it.
我不想别人看到你那个样子
And I don’t want people to see you like that.
好啦,来吧
Now, go on.
坐下,放松一下,聪明点
Sit down and relax and be brilliant.

Hey.
你知道,你很好. -你的鸡蛋怎么样?
You know, you’re all right. – How do you like your eggs?
怎么会说起鸡蛋呢?
How did eggs get in to the conversation?
你饿了,对吗?
You’re hungry, aren’t you?
我弄点东西给你吃……
I’ll fix you something to eat…
打电♥话♥告诉汉克我们不来了
and call Hank and tell him we’re not coming.
你打电♥话♥给汉克了吗? -嗯.他不在家
Did you telephone Hank? – Mm-hmm. He wasn’t in.
我留言了.-哦
I left a message. – Oh.
别告诉我你解决了配方问题
Don’t tell me you’ve solved the formula already.
没有.没有.我在想其他的事情
No. No, I’ve had my mind on other things.
你对这个舞会 不是期盼一个月了吗?
You’ve been looking forward to going to this party for a month, haven’t you?
唔,亲爱的,我们不要再提它了
Now, darling, we’re not even going to discuss it.
我知道.我只是想起
I know that. I was just thinking.
人们真古怪
It’s queer about people.
人们什么?
What about people?
他们自己没有过错 却变得越来越老
Through no fault of their own, they get older.
唔,评论很深奥. -不是,他们确实老了
Now, that’s a profound remark. – No, they do get older.
他们遇到了一些事. -你是指我吗,巴纳比?
Something happens to them. – Are you referring to me, Barnaby?
不是,我在考虑人类
No, I was thinking of the human race as a whole.
很悲哀的群体
Pretty sad group.
能拿一些汤碟给我吗,亲爱的?
Would you get me some soup plates, darling?
如果你不觉得人类经历…
If you don’t think the human race undergoes…
某些恐怖的变化…
certain morbid changes as it matures…
你回想一下 在埃弗雷特温斯顿晚会的晚上
I ask you to recall the night of the Everett Winston party.
我想不起什么 埃弗雷特温斯顿晚会
I don’t recall any Everett Winston party.
你记得我们的蜜月吗?
Do you remember our honeymoon?
当然记得,亲爱的. -我希望你记得
Of course I do, darling. – I was hoping you would.
唔,我们度蜜月回来的那个星期…
Well, the week after we got back from our honeymoon…
埃弗雷特温斯顿家邀请 我们去参加晚会
the Everett Winstons invited us to a party.
对不起,亲爱的 我不记得去过那里
I’m sorry, darling, but I don’t remember going.
我们没有去
We didn’t go.
没去?
We didn’t?
哦,对了.现在我想起来了
Oh, yes. Now I remember.
我们呆在家里.就像今晚一样
We stayed home. Just like tonight.
埃德温娜,你知道 我就是在说那个
You know, Edwina, that’s what I’m talking about.
因为一个全然不同的原因 我们没有去那个晚会而留在家里
We stayed home from that party for an altogether different reason.
今晚我们因为一个 智力的原因而留在家里
Tonight we’re staying home for an intellectual reason.
我记得我们不想跟别人分享彼此
I remember we didn’t want to share each other with anyone.
你是多么地甜美

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!