Home 动作电影 铁甲钢拳(2011)

铁甲钢拳(2011)

0
铁甲钢拳(2011)

Look at me, trust me.
而且法律上监护权是她的 我能怎么办
And legally she has custody, so what can I do?
我能怎么办
What can I do?
我不想要你的钱 马文
I don’t want your money, Marvin.
麦克斯 我们有私人游泳池
Max, we have our own swimming pool
有热水浴缸 还有好多超级好玩的玩具
and we have a hot tub and a lot of super fun toys to play with.
你不想玩吗 会很好玩的
Do you want to play with them? It’s going to be fun.
怎么了
What’s going on?
托你的福 查理 他不肯跟我说话了
He won’t even talk to me, so thanks for that, Charlie.
我去车里等着
I’m going to wait in the car.
你不想讲话 那好 我来讲
You don’t want to talk, fine. I’ll talk.
你想让我说什么 我很抱歉吗
What do you want me to say? I’m sorry?
从第一天起你就很清楚
You knew from day one what this was.
你决定跟我待一阵子
You decided to take the ride.
你还指望你 我 还有个从垃圾场里
You thought me, you, and a little robot from the junk heap
挖出来的机器人能过一辈子吗 得了吧
were going to ride off into the sunset? Come on.
你忘了我过去是怎样一个人
No, you forgot who I was!
你值得和比我更好的人
You deserve better…
一起生活
…than me.
说点什么 好吗
Will you say something, please?
我试过了 你还想要我怎么样
I tried. What do you want from me?
我希望你能为我争取一下
I want you to fight for me.
我想要的就这么多
That’s all I ever wanted.
别问
Don’t ask.
麦克斯走了
So no Max.
这样比较好 老马和黛布拉有钱
It’s better this way. Marv and Debra have money.
麦克斯能生活的很好
Max is set.
你没注意到他看着你的样子吗
Did you not see the way he looked at you?
我就是那样看我父亲的
That’s the way I looked at my dad.
即使现在我也宁愿牺牲一切把他换回来
Even now I would give anything to have that back.
你的父亲很特别
Your dad was special.
从第一天起他就出现在你的生活里
He was in your corner from day one.
我不行 我搞砸了
Me, come on. I blew it.
我搞砸了
I blew it.
麦克斯出生的时候我
When Max was born I just…
我吓坏了
…freaked out.
但是有个爸爸总比没有好
But something would have been better than nothing.
我不知道该怎样开始
I wouldn’t know where to start.
-你知道 -不
– Yeah, you do. – I don’t.
-你知道 -不
– You do. – No.
你知道
You do.
我得走了
I got to go.
你跑了一千二百英里就为了索一个吻
Twelve hundred miles for a kiss.
值得 值得
Worth it. Worth it.
去找他 查理
Go get him, Charlie.
你说话跟你父亲一模一样
You sound like your dad.
听着 我知道你认为我抛弃了你
Look, I know you think I abandoned you,
我当初的确是抛弃你了
and I guess I did originally.
然后你又把我卖♥♥了
Then you sold me.
查理
Charlie.
你不应该来这里
You have no business being here.
的确 你有全部监护权 他属于你
That’s true. You’ve got full custody. He’s yours.
我知道我对不起这孩子
And I know I’ve done all kinds
但是请听我说
of wrong by this kid, but if you’ll let me…
我只想做一件正确的事
…I’d just like to do one thing right.
好吧
Right.
-说到哪了 -你把我卖♥♥了
– Where were we? – You sold me.
对 没错
Right, yeah, that happened.
-等等 什么 -然后我们被打了
– Wait, what? – Then we had our asses kicked.
然后你睡在了卡车的架子上 很不舒服
And you slept on a shelf in a truck, and it was awful.
-而且危险 -非常危险
– And dangerous. – Really dangerous.
我知道 天哪 对不起
I mean, I know. God. I’m sorry.
这就是你来的目的吗 为了道歉
That’s why you came? To say you’re sorry?
不是 也对 是 是
No. I mean, yes. Yes.
但不全是 我来是告诉你我懂了
But no. No, I came to tell you that I heard you.
我懂了 反应有点慢 但是我懂了
I got it. I’m a little slow, but I got it.
我知道你跟我过得不好
I know you had a bum ride,
你需要我的时候我也不在你身边
and I wasn’t there and I should have been.
我应该在的
I should have been.
你的妈妈
Your mom was…
她很棒 是吗
She was cool, wasn’t she?
是的
She was.
她是最棒的
She was the coolest.
对 她是
Yeah, she was.
发生在她身上的事 我很难过
And I’m sorry about… what happened with her.
过去的日子我不能弥补 麦克斯
And I can’t get those years back, Max,
但是我此时此刻
but I’m here right now…
如果你准备好了 我也准备好开战
…and if you’re up for it, I’m ready to fight.
我们可以跟宙斯一较高下了
We got the Zeus fight.
什么
What?
不不 不是我们
No, no, we didn’t.
是你可以和宙斯一较高下了
You got the Zeus fight.
就看你了 黛布拉
So what do you say, Debra?
你同意我们这最后一搏吗
Can we do this one last thing?
-就一晚上 -足够了 谢谢
– One night. – It’s all we need. Thank you.
虽然搞不好我们会输很惨
We’ll probably get our asses kicked,
但我们虽败犹荣
but at least we’ll go down swinging.
怎么样 兴奋吗
Yeah? What do you say?
欢迎来到纽约必应体育场
Welcome to New York’s Bing
观看机器人♥拳♥击大赛
Arena and the Real Steel Championship Bout.
蒂姆 今天的比赛与众不同啊
Tim, it’s the fight we never thought we’d see.
宙斯 这位不可战胜的世界机器人
Zeus, the undefeated
拳击大赛冠军
WRB champion,
将要对决不起眼儿的冉冉新星阿童木
against the underdog, rising star Atom.
大赛组织者们都同意
The champ’s handlers have agreed to fight
这场比赛独♥立♥于联赛之外
outside the circle of well-known League bots,
并决定带给大家献上一场
and have decided to give the
蚂蚁与大象决斗的精彩比赛
people a true David versus Goliath spectacle.
蒂姆 我没搞明白
Now, Tim, help me out on this.
宙斯团队脑袋进水了吧
Has the Zeus camp lost their mind?
史上最伟大的拳击机器人
The greatest robot boxer of all time
要和过时的二代机器人阿童木一较高下吗
gives a shot at the belt to a G-2 named Atom?
赫伯 如果你去问达克·马西多
Well, Herb, if you ask Tak Mashido,
宙斯团队确实有点不正常
Team Zeus has lost their minds.
他在进场时虽然很从容
Now, he may look cool as he enters the arena,
但是他满脸都是对对手的不屑一顾
but he has made no bones about his disdain for this matchup.
几天前我们的镜头捕捉到了这个画面
Our cameras tried to catch up with him earlier this week.
请看
Look at this clip.
马西多不愿对媒体多费一句口舌
Mashido wouldn’t even stop to talk to the press,
这场比赛是对他所造机器人的羞辱
referring only to this fight as an insult to his creation.
这位麦克斯·肯顿 阿童木的教练
Now, Max Kenton, Atom’s trainer,
付出了大量心血
did more than just challenge Zeus.
他在公开场合宣战
He did so publicly.
让比赛变得路人皆知
The challenge went viral
也让准冠军陷入公♥关♥危机
and created a PR nightmare for the champ.
毫无疑问
No argument there.
我认为宙斯团队也心知肚明
And I think the Zeus camp knows exactly what they’re doing.
没错 来吧
That they do. Come on.
在这个不起眼儿的小子身上赌一把吧
Giving a shot at the belt to a nobody from nowhere.
我们就叫他”垃圾犬” 就算炒作好了
This “Junkyard dog,” if you will. That’s a marketing stunt.
从观众的反应来看 还真起作用了
And judging from this crowd, that stunt is working.
我们能赢吗
We can’t win, can we?
走着瞧吧
We’ll see.
当挑战者走进赛场
As the challenger makes his way into the arena,
观众们给予了热情的欢呼
you can hear the surge of excitement.
阿童木运用了所谓的拟人置式
Atom has arrived onto the WRB scene with a vengeance,
雄赳赳地来参加世界机器人♥大♥赛
using a style, some would call it human-like,
那种模式已经很少见了
that bot fighting has rarely seen.
两位身形相差悬殊的搭档步入了场地
Atom and his pint-size trainer step into the ring
法勒·拉莫科娃的表情说明了一切
and the look on Farra Lemkova’s face says it all.
欢迎光临 菜鸟