Home 动作电影 铁甲钢拳(2011)

铁甲钢拳(2011)

0
铁甲钢拳(2011)

你记着麦克斯·肯顿
Do you recall Max Kenton?
我儿子 该有九岁了吧
He’s my son. He’s got to be nine.
-十一岁 -都十一了
– Eleven. – Eleven. OK.
他也死了吗
Is he dead, too?
没 他很好 所以我们才来找你
No, he’s fine. That’s why we’re here.
本庭拟审理名叫麦克斯·肯顿的11岁男童
This court is convened to address the custodial status
之监护权问题
of one Max Kenton, age 11.
其母卡罗琳·法♥伦♥已故 其父是查尔斯·肯顿
Mother, Caroline Fallon, deceased. Father, Charles Kenton.
黛布拉·法♥伦♥·巴恩斯 你是其姨妈
Debra Fallon Barnes, you’re the boy’s aunt.
是 如前所述 我先生马文家道殷实
Yes. As I’ve already told you, my husband, Marvin, is wealthy,
麦克斯可以获得更好的抚养
and we can more than provide for Max.
对此我表示理解 但依据德州法律
I appreciate that, but per Texas state law,
如没有书面遗嘱
without a written will
其最近血亲将保有监护权
next of kin retains custody.
就是查尔斯·肯顿 他已被告知此次聆讯
Charles Kenton, who is aware of this custody hearing,
我们正等他出席
and we are expecting him…
我现在需要一个新机器人
I need a new robot now.
下周六我给伏击者安排了场恶战
I had a big fight for Ambush next Saturday.
我总得找一个代替他啊
I got to show up with something.
超恶男子要卖♥♥吗 想当年他可无人能敌
Noisy Boy is for sale? In his day, Noisy Boy was a killer.
多少钱 很划算 他有什么毛病吗
How much? That’s a good deal. What’s wrong with him?
那不是问题
I can live with that.
我现在没钱
I don’t have it.
从孩子一出生查尔斯·肯顿
Charles Kenton waived all of his
就放弃了监护权
rights to custody right after the boy was born.
我更有条件抚养麦克斯
I can more than provide for Max.
你是查尔斯·肯顿
Please be Charles Kenton.
对 查理
Charlie, yeah.
我来这里签署文件
I’m here to sign some paper that releases my rights
放弃儿子的监护权
to the custody of my son.
就为这个 怎么我不用来吗
That’s why I’m here. Do I need to be here?
查理
Charlie.
还记得我吗
Do you even remember me?
黛布拉 卡罗琳的妹妹
Debra, Caroline’s sister.
对 黛布拉 你好
Yeah, Debra. How are you?
肯顿先生 请就座
Mr. Kenton. Please take a seat.
法官大人 我可以去看看我外甥吗
Your Honor, may I please go and see my nephew now?
你可以去
Yes, you may.
-肯顿先生 你呢 -我什么
– How about you, Mr. Kenton? – What?
你要是愿意 可以去陪陪孩子
You can spend some time with him, if you’d like.
-陪孩子? -对 陪孩子
– With the kid? – Yeah, the kid.
-麦克斯 你亲儿子 -行行
– Max. Your son? – All right.
看你是跟机器人混太久了
You’ve been working with
也成铁石心肠了
those robots for so long, you’ve become one.
亲爱的 在这里等一下 我去去就来
Honey, you wait right here. I’m going to be back.
宝贝 你愿意多久都可以的
You take all the time you need, sweetheart.
法官大人 我想趁这个时间
Your Honor, I’d like to, at this juncture,
出去给律师打个电♥话♥ 可以吗
step out and call my attorney, if that’s all right.
请便
Please.
快点 出来啊 总算来了
Come on. Come on. There you are.
他会住在寄养家庭
He’ll be in a foster home.
没事 他们给挑好人家
No, they find good families.
年轻有为的 对
Young. Energetic. Yeah.
谢谢 迈克尔 我会的 好
Thanks, Michael. I will. OK.
-马文·巴恩斯 黛布拉的先生 -哦对
– Marvin Barnes. I’m Debra’s husband. – Right, yeah.
黛布拉很希望抚养麦克斯
Debra really wants to adopt Max.
-我也有此意 不过… -七万五
– I’m up for it. But… – Seventy-five grand.
七万五千美金 你认真的?
$75,000? You’re serious?
问题是…
The thing is…
今年夏天我们计划好去意大利
…we’re supposed to go to Italy this summer
和我朋友他们夫妇俩
with my oldest friend and his wife.
在托斯卡纳等地待两个月
Two months in Tuscany and all over.
就你们四个 真不错
Just the four of you. Sounds nice.
到八月底我们再回纽约
We’ll be back in New York by the end of August.
八月? 那十万
In August. A hundred.
-十万块 -没错
– $100,000? – You heard me.
-你真疯了 -没你太太疯
– You’re crazy. – Not nearly as crazy as your wife
要是我告诉她同意
if you tell her I just
让德州政♥府♥接管孩子 那她才会疯呢
signed over that kid to the state of Texas.
这是个让大家都满意的好办法
There’s a real way everyone gets what they want here.
所以教你怎么做
So here’s what you’re going to do.
跟你太太说 先让我陪孩子一夏天
You’re going to tell your wife I’ll only sign over custody to her
然后我就签文件 把监护权交给她
if I get to spend the summer with the kid first.
告诉她 作为一个没管过孩子的糟糕父亲
Just tell her how guilty she made me feel
她让我觉得自己有多愧疚
for being such a terrible absentee dad,
我又是多想陪陪小家伙
how I want to make good with junior,
重塑父子之情什么的
a little fatherly bonding, whatnot.
她肯定买♥♥账 你当你的英雄 人人满意
She’ll buy it, you get to be the hero and everybody wins.
好 但钱的事不许和黛布拉提 明白吗
OK. But not a word about the money to Debra, you understand?
当然明白
I understand.
今晚把麦克斯交给你时先付五万
I’ll give you 50 grand tonight when we drop off Max
另外五万等我们八月份回来
and the other 50 when we get back in August
你把他送到纽约后给你
and you deliver him to us in New York.
合作愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
法官大人 很高兴大家抽出时间
Your Honor, I’m happy we all took the time
达成人人满意的最佳结果
to make the best decision for everyone.
-开心吗 -喂 是我
– Happy? – Yeah, it’s me.
我要买♥♥超恶男子 钱搞定了
I’m buying Noisy Boy. I got the money.
把他运到塔立拳房♥ 那里见
Take him to Tallet’s Gym and I’ll meet you there.
在吗
Hello?
贝莉
Bailey?
有人把你买♥♥的机器人送来了
Some guy is here with the robot you’re buying,
查理 我敢说它不是什么好东西
and I’m gonna tell you, Charlie, it smells like disaster to me.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, too.
-也许还应该说你真可爱 -算了吧
– Might I also say how cute you look. – Give it up.
老天 我得冲个凉 要一起来吗 来吧
God, I need a shower. You want to take a shower? Come on.
跟你说清楚
Let me make something clear.
来送机器人那个神经病
A creepy dude with a robot in a box
在我拳房♥外已经坐了两个钟头
has been sitting outside my gym for two hours.
先不说你在我店门口搞的这勾当
Putting aside the fact that you’re doing
我猜也是非法交易
what I’m guessing is a black market deal on my doorstep,
就说说你打算怎么付这钱
how will you pay him
现在伏击者也毁了
when Ambush just got destroyed?
钱马上到 先拖住他
The money is on its way. Just distract him.
试过了 费劲死了
I have been. It’s exhausting.
-你人最好了 -是吗 真的吗
– You’re the best. – Yeah? Really?
于是你能花四万五买♥♥个机器人
Is that why you’re buying a $45,000
却欠我六千租金不还吗
robot when you owe me six grand in rent?
-就因为我人好吗 -三千吧
– Because I’m the best? – Three.
六千 有人真金白银想买♥♥我这地方
Six. There is a guy with real money who wants to buy this place.
得了 说得像你真会把你♥爸♥拳房♥卖♥♥了似的
Come on. Like you’re really going to sell your dad’s gym.
要是你不给租金
If you don’t make rent, I
我怎么生活 我没得选择
can’t make payments and I won’t have a choice.
要是你把这地方卖♥♥了
Your father would climb out of his grave and kick your ass
你♥爸♥非从坟墓里爬出来揍你
if you sold this place.
我爸要是爬出坟墓
My father would climb out of his grave
也是揍你
and kick your ass.
贝莉
Bailey?
-你别 -别什么
– Don’t. – Don’t what?
别这样
Don’t do that.
-别怎样 -别这么盯着我
– Don’t what? – Don’t do that thing.
-不 你喜欢我这样 -不喜欢
– No, you like that thing. – No.
-喜欢 -不 我不喜欢你这样
– Yeah. – No, I don’t like that thing.
曾经喜欢 过去了
I used to. Once.
说白了我现在更喜欢钱
Briefly. Now I like money more.
-我不信 -随便你
– I don’t believe you. – I don’t care.
马文
Marvin.
钱说来就来了
Your money has arrived.
老马
Marv.
五万 说好的
Fifty grand, as promised.