Home 动作电影 铁甲钢拳(2011)

铁甲钢拳(2011)

0
铁甲钢拳(2011)

and as much as I like you, dude…
你逢赌必输 哥们
…you’re a bad bet, brother.
是呀
Right, yeah.
你看见了吗 那是阿克塞尔罗德的残骸
Did you see that? That’s what’s left of Axelrod.
你去哪了 我告诉过你在那等着
Where have you been? I told you to stay put.
你应该看看宙斯的表演 帅呆了
You should have seen him. Zeus was, like, amazing!
帅呆了 是吗
Amazing, huh?
是的 难以置信
Unbelievable, yeah.
他只是不停用拳头对付阿克塞尔罗德
He was just peppering Axelrod with punches,
但是速度快的难以置信
but so fast. It was incredible.
阿克塞尔罗德都没有机会反击
Axelrod didn’t even land a punch.
他第一回合都没挺过去
He didn’t even survive the first round.
你觉得这就是拳赛吗
Is that what you think boxing is?
宙斯狂扁送死的小喽喽
Zeus beating up some piece of steel that they feed him?
阿克塞尔罗德不是小喽喽
Axelrod’s not just some piece of steel.
而且拳赛就是这样
And that is what boxing is now.
面对现实吧 我喜欢它
Deal with it. And I love it,
我已经参与其中了
and I’m in it now.
你融入其中了吗
You’re in it now, are you?
和你的第二代拳击机器人吗
You and your G-2 sparring bot?
它实际上厉害多了
He’s more than that.
如果你让我们比一次 你就知道了
If you’d get us a fight, you’d see.
你走运了 小子
You’re in luck, kid.
有一个叫动物园的好地方
There’s a lovely place called the Zoo.
明天下午 你就可以比赛了
Tomorrow afternoon, you’ll get your fight.
-好极了 -而且仅此一场
– Great. – And it will be the end.
我跟你说过我讨厌汉堡
I told you I hate hamburgers!
这是墨西哥卷饼
It’s a burrito!
右勾拳
Right uppercut.
左勾拳
Left uppercut.
下蹲 两手向上跳起来
Bend your knees. Rise up with both hands.
再来 下蹲 双手向上跳起来
Again. Bend your knees. Rise up with both hands.
你一晚没睡吗
You been up all night?
恩 我把它弄干净了
Yeah. I cleaned him up.
我正在用模拟模式来编辑
I’m using shadow mode to program
一些动作并把这些动作同步给遥控器
some fight moves and sync them to the remote.
好 我看到你教它跳拳了
Yeah. I saw that double-up punch you were showing him.
这招是必杀技
That’s lethal stuff.
我们一起完成它
Let’s do this.
我们还是先做早饭吧
Let’s do breakfast first.
你准备好了把它的残骸运回家了 对吧
You know you’re bringing him home in pieces, right?
等着瞧吧
We’ll see.
-交给我吧 -查理·肯顿 这是麦克斯
– Let me deal with this. – Charlie Kenton. This is Max.
狒狒 叫我狒狒好了
Kingpin. Call me Kingpin.
-好的 狒狒 -一回合多少钱
– All right, Kingpin, so… – How much a round?
我们在做学生实习吗
We on a field trip?
好吧 它可以和我的机器人麦托打
All right. He can fight my robot Metro.
两分钟一回合我付你一百块
I’ll give you a hundred bucks for one two-minute round.
-答应吧 -三百
– Take it. – Three hundred.
一百 小毛孩 我会付给你一百块
One hundred. Baby boy, I’m going to give you $100
仅仅是和麦托练练手
just to get in with Metro.
五百两回合怎么样
How about 500 for two rounds?
两回合 孩子 它一回合都顶不住
Two rounds. Son, he ain’t going to survive one round.
-如果顶住了呢 -不可能
– What if he does? – He ain’t.
我们假设它可以呢
Let’s just say he does.
如果一回合结束它还能站着
If he’s still standing after one round…
我给你一千块
…I’ll give you a thousand bucks.
闭嘴
Shut it!
但如果它在这挂了
But if he dies in there,
它肯定会的 年轻人
which he will, junior…
它的残骸我也要
…I get to keep what’s left.
接受一百块吧
Take the hundred.
成交
Deal.
我们开始 可以开始了
We’re on. We on!
我们走
Let’s go!
你应该接受一百块的交易
You should have taken the hundred.
我为咱们搞到一千块的
I got us a thousand.
前提是如果它能赢
Yeah, if he wins.
你需要我来控制吗
You want me to drive?
他是我的 我来
He’s my bot. I got this!
这不是打电动
This ain’t a video game.
这里是玩真的
This is for real. Right here.
你说它会死无全尸
You said he’s coming home in pieces.
谁来控制又有啥区别呢
What difference does it make?
好吧
All right.
我能行
I got this.
让我们开始吧 我们开始吧
Let’s get it on! Let’s get it on!
让我们开始吧 就像在香港打乒乓球
Let’s get it on like Ping-Pong in Hong Kong!
让开始铃♥声♥响起来吧
Give me a bell! Give me a bell!
别盯着阿童木 注意你的对手
Don’t watch Atom. Watch your opponent.
小心它的脚 它想把你踩住
Watch out for that foot. He’s looking to pin you.
我跟你说过要注意它的脚部动作
I told you to watch for that foot plant.
加油
Come on.
流星拳来了
Here comes the sledgehammer.
你们看见了吗
Did you see that?
加油 打倒它
Come on! Get him!
别干对他喊 要操纵它
Don’t yell at him, control him.
向右滑步 后撤步
Slip right. Back step.
闪避
Duck.
-不用谢我 -闭嘴 你在帮倒忙
– You’re welcome. – Shut up! You’re not helping!
实际上 我在帮忙
Actually, I think I am.
后手拳 你得比这家伙快
Backhand. You got speed on this guy.
保持移♥动♥ 跳动
Just keep moving. Bob.
离开角落 保持移♥动♥ 迂回跳动
Slip out of that corner. Keep moving! Bob and weave!
就是这样 现在肯听我的了
That’s it! Now you’re listening to me.
它能承受打击 这我肯定
He can take a hit. I’ll give you this.
你的机器人受得住猛打
Your bot can take a hit.
你最好摆脱这招锁头
You better slip that headlock.
这样下去你就完了
This ain’t gonna end well for you.
我在努力
I’m trying!
还有三十秒
Thirty seconds!
三十…半分钟
Thirty… half a minute.
还有半分钟 保持移♥动♥ 动起来
Half a minute! Keep moving! Just move!
还有二十秒
You’ve got 20 seconds!
那可是一千块
That’s a thousand bucks.
还有二十秒 让我来操作它
Twenty seconds. Let me take over!
移♥动♥ 继续移♥动♥
Move, then. Move!
加油
Come on.
站起来阿童木 站起来阿童木
Get up, Atom. Get up, Atom.
跟我一起数 跟我一起数 一
Count with me! Count with me! One!
站起来
Get up!
你知道你在对机器说话吗
You know you’re talking to a machine?
四 五 六
Four! Five! Six!
站起来 阿童木
Get up, Atom!
保持住 保持住
All the way up! All the way up!
太棒了 太棒了
Yes! Yes!
我来处理
I’m going to fix it!
我会解决它 现在继续
I’m going to fix it! Come on, now.
-这是一千块 -是的 一千
– This thousand bucks… – Yeah, thousand.
翻倍或全输赌它不会挺过下一回合
Double or nothing he can’t make another round.
不必了 多谢
Yeah, thanks anyway.
成交 翻倍或全输
Deal. Double or nothing.
这小子答应了 我们继续 继续
Baby boy said it! We’re back on! We on!
你疯了吗 你就这样扔了一千块
Are you crazy? You threw away a thousand bucks!
它在那儿站都站不稳
He can barely stand up in there.
我真的需要这笔钱
Look. I really need the money.
我知道 我们开工吧
I know. Let’s work.
天呐
Jesus.
-小心 小心 -我知道
– Watch that. Watch that. – I got that.
-我搞定 -这是系统崩溃
– I got it. – That’s a system failure!
-我控制不了了 -它要完蛋了