猩球崛起
好了 给你
Okay, okay. Here you go.
我们再来一遍
And let’s go again.
这只是几号♥ 九号♥吗
Which one is this? Number nine?
是的 是九号♥
Yeah, this is number nine.
我们叫她明眸
Bright Eyes, we call her.
你看到了吗
Are you watching this?
太不可思议了
This is unbelievable.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-她用了几步 -二十步
– How many moves was that? – 20.
满分是十五步
Yeah, a perfect score is 15.
博士 你给她用了什么药
Doc, what are you giving her?
把那录像给我
Hey, give me that video!
九号♥猩猩 就用了一剂药
Chimp number nine, just one dose.
不是应该过会儿见你吗
Aren’t I seeing you later?
我们万事俱备了
We are good to go.
一会儿打给你 好的 再见
I’m going to call you back. Yeah, all right. Thanks. Bye.
112号♥药奏效了
The 112. It works.
只在一只猩猩上用过
On just the one primate.
一只足够了
One is all we need.
这药能全面恢复认知力
Full cognitive recovery.
我们准备好了
We’re ready.
你确定没有操之过急吗
Look, are you sure you’re not rushing this?
我进行此项研究已经有五年半了
I’ve been working on this for five and a half years.
研究数据无懈可击
The data is clear.
斯蒂芬 我们准备好了
We’re ready, Steven.
只等你批准进行人体试验了
All I need is your approval for human trials.
人体试验需要董事会的批准
For this, you’re going to need the board’s approval.
威尔 这研究可是花了大血本的
There’s a lot of money riding on this, Will.
你只有一次机会
You only get one shot.
一次机会足矣
One shot is all I need.
好的 但是我要看
All right. But I’ll need to see
-所有的研究报告 -没问题
– all the research. – You got it.
-威尔 -什么事
– And, Will… – Yeah?
别太感情用事
Keep your personal emotions out of it.
那帮投资人看重的是成果 不是你的梦想
These people invest in results, not dreams.
好的
Okay.
来见见九号♥猩猩
Meet chimp nine.
视频中她正在玩汉诺塔
Here she is tasking at what is called the Lucas Tower,
游戏的目标是
the object of which
通过在三根柱子间调整每层塔的位置
is to move the tower from peg to peg,
使塔层从大到小排列
without placing a larger block
游戏中大♥片♥不能压在小片上面
on top of a smaller block.
不出所料 她根本无法完成游戏
As expected, she was unable to complete the puzzle at all.
之后 我们给她用了叫ALZ-112的药
Then, we gave her what we call ALZ-112,
这是一种基因疗法
a gene therapy
促使大脑产生出新的脑细胞
that allows the brain to create its own cells
来完成自我修复
in order to repair itself.
在生物学上 这叫新生神经元
In biology, this is called neurogenesis.
在基因系统公♥司♥
Here at Gen-Sys,
我们将之视为治疗老年痴呆症的特效药
we call it the cure to Alzheimer’s.
唐尼 你让她准备好了吗
Donnie, you get her ready?
她怯场了
She’s got stage fright.
是吗
Is that what it is?
她要把我的手弄断了
She is going to break my hand!
放手 明眸 放手
Let go. Bright Eyes, let go!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我们已准备好进入下个阶段 人体试验
We’re ready to move on to the next phase. Human trials.
给你 明眸
Here you go, Bright Eyes.
这是你最喜欢的汽水 来吧
It’s your favorite fizzy soda, come on.
开始吧 唐尼
Let’s go, Donnie.
这回应该可以把她带下楼了
We should have her downstairs already.
乖孩子
Okay? Good girl.
出来吧 没事
Come on out, girl. That’s right.
这是给你的
That’s for you.
唐尼 套她脖子 套脖子
Around the neck, Donnie! Around the neck.
套脖子啊 天哪
Around the neck! Jesus!
唐尼 快套住她 开门啊
Donnie, do it now! Open up!
唐尼
Donnie!
我来麻醉她
I’m going to sedate her.
-不 -门 快去关门
– No, no, no, no! – Door! Get the door!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
全面封锁 全面封锁
Close it down. Close it down now!
去找人帮忙 唐尼 站起来
Go get help. Donnie! Donnie! Come on.
使用112号♥药尚未出现任何副作用
There have been absolutely no side effects associated with 112.
除了一点
With one exception.
出于某种原因
For some reason,
猩猩的虹膜上出现了绿色的斑点
the chimps’ irises exhibit flecks of green.
其实 九号♥猩猩是首次发现这个现象
Actually, we first noticed it in chimp nine.
所以我们才叫她明眸
Hence her nickname, Bright Eyes.
一会儿把她带来后你们就能看到
You will see when we bring her in.
小心
Watch out!
理论上
In theory,
这个疗法能用来
this therapy can be used
治疗许多种类的大脑疾病
to treat a wide range of brain disorders.
它的用途无可限♥量♥
It is virtually limitless.
所带来的经济利益也是无可限♥量♥的
As are the potential profits, which is why
因此我们相信你们会同意进行人体试验
we are confident that you will vote to approve human trials.
不要 不要
No! No!
雅各布先生 求你了
Mr. Jacobs? Mr. Jacobs, I am begging you.
求你别这么做
I am begging you not to do this.
花钱在实验室
Look, it would cost a small fortune to run lab work-ups
研究这些猩猩
on all of those chimps
最后也不过是我所见到的这样
only to tell me what I already know.
这些猩猩都被感染了
That they are contaminated.
他们对实验室至关重要啊
There are lives at stake here.
这些动物是有个性有感情的
These are animals with personalities, with attachments.
-有感情 -是的
– Attachments? – Yeah.
我经营的是公♥司♥ 不是宠物园
I run a business, not a petting zoo.
找个最经济的办法把这些猩猩处理掉
Find the most cost-effective way to put those apes down.
我做不到
I can’t do that.
你是猩猩管♥理♥员♥ 搞定这件事
You’re the chimp handler. Handle it.
斯蒂芬
Steven?
刚才真是开心一刻啊
Well, that was fun.
他们拿走了112号♥药
They’ve taken the 112.
董事会拒绝了你的申请
The board have rejected your proposal.
他们准备让其他项目上马
They’ve chosen to advance other programs.
你多少总能做点什么的吧
Well, there must be something that you can do.
是的 我可以炒了你
Yes, there is. I could fire you.
我没开玩笑 董事会和我讨论过
Believe me, we talked about it.
我们有五年的完整数据
We have five years of conclusive data.
尽管炫耀你的数据吧
Parade all the data you want,
没人会再投一分钱给你的项目了
you will never convince anyone to invest another dime.
这药能救人性命
This drug has the potential to save lives.
我看更有可能让公♥司♥倒闭
To bankrupt this company, more like.
天啊 你对人脑如此了解
I swear, you know everything about the human brain
却唯独不懂它的运作方式
except the way it works.
你从头开始开♥发♥112号♥药吧
Go back to the drawing board on the 112.
从分子开♥发♥开始
Start again in molecular development.
想办法比其他人早一步完成研究
Find a way to get there before someone else does.
还有 去收拾下这烂摊子
And clean up this mess.
富兰克林
Franklin?
猩猩生了只小猩猩
They carry small.
她被送来的时候肯定已经怀孕了
She must have been pregnant when they brought her in.
所以就因为这个
So that’s why…
明眸
她表现出的不是侵略性 而是保护的本能
She wasn’t being aggressive, she was just being protective?
她以为我们要伤害她的孩子
She thought we were going to hurt her baby.
来抱抱
Come here.
我想自己养它 但我姐夫是这里的保安
I’d take him myself, but my brother-in-law works for security.
他肯定会告发我的
He’d rat me out in a second.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!