Home 冒险电影 鲁滨逊漂流记(2016)

鲁滨逊漂流记(2016)

0
鲁滨逊漂流记(2016)

Sorry, I’m not much of a sailor.
这你倒说对了
You’re there right.
你就好好干 清楚自己几斤几两
If you’re fixing the up jock find your way down we…
我的帽子
My hat.
看你可怜的小肚子 等会儿找个小岛
Your poor stomach, you see… wait ’till you get to them strange islands…
让你见见食人族酋长
and you meet your first cannibals.
食人族?
Cannibals?
我们自己选的路 对吧 老伙计
We made our choice to goto sea, right, easy old bay?
跪着也要走完
And I swear, I’ll not regret it.
老猫 给本喵弄点吃的去
Alright, go and bring me something to eat.
好的 我绝不会让你失望的
Right May, I wont fail you.
天不错呀 咕咕咕的小笨鸡们 跟我去下午茶怎么样
Good day, you lucky clucks will you join me for a little snack?
来嘛
Come on now.
别害羞呀 老妹儿
No need to be shy.
我给你做个按♥摩♥
I’ll chop you…
你在上面干什么
What business might you be having above decks?
我只是给我的鸡肉们
I was just making sure my chicken food.
我是说朋友们
He, he, he… friends…
保鲜
were fresh.
额不 保暖
No, warm…
温暖又舒适
warm and confy…
离我远点 毛球 不
Get your fur over there… not!
躲猫猫?
So, then, where were we?
走开
Knock it off
你们应该在下面 离鸡远一点
You cats belong down below, and stay away from our chickens.
这才对
That goes for you as well!
这小白脸以为自己是谁
Who does that green gill land lover thinks he is?
人类 用我们运赃的
The huminus, threw us into the haul?
这是我们的破船 我们的家
This is our ship wretched as it is, it’s home.
本喵发誓 总有一天
Mark my word now, someday, somehow,
那只大脚板和人类要付出代价
that canine and his human will pay.
我永远支持你 让他们付出代价
I’m with you there mate, they’ll pay alright.
但是我们该怎么整他们?
How much exactly we’re charging them?
真该教会他们别乱来 对吧老伙计
That should teach them to mess with our egg supply… hey old boy!
啊 不 又来
Oh, no, not again.
诶呦 不错哦
Buck up, boy yo?
看上去周二的暴风雨要来了
Ah, looks like we got one tuesday of a storm brewing.
恬静的早餐泡汤了
So much for a peaceful meal.
没人能预见到会这样 抓紧了 卡梅龙
Oh, nobody saw that one coming, hang on Carmello!
或许我们应该去东边的洞穴
Perhaps it would be wise to move this far east to the cave.
行动吧 路可不好走
Let’s get moving, this is gonna be a nasty one.
都听你的
I’m with you on that call.
嘿 迈克 把菠萝捎上
Hey, Mac, grab the pineapple.
说的跟这玩意有用似的
Like we really needed this pineapple.
快把帆落下来
Oh, hands on deck, and get those sails down.
嘿 小伙子 快爬上来
Hey you self homemade, mister ride up the storm there.
安斯利
Aynsley!
抓住你了
I got you.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
小心 有菠萝飞过来了
Look out, flying away pineapple!
对不起 潘戈
Sorry Pango.
– 小心 罗丝 – 我抓住了
– Careful Rosie. – I got it!
皮包骨
Scrubby!
救救救命
Heeeeelp!
快 罗丝 上树…
Quick Rosie, the tree!
放松 不要慌
Easy Scrubby, don’t panic.
好啦 抓住你了
Ok, I got you now.
来吧老山羊 动动你的蹄子
Well, come on you old goat, get your hooves moving.
我们不能一直这样
We ain’t got all day.
这就对了
That’s it!
放松 别害怕
Eeeaasy… don’t be afraid.
一步一步来
One step at a time.
– 哦 – 皮包骨 – 救命
– Ooohh! – Scrubby! – Help!
他快不行了 做点什么呀
He’s not going to make it, do something!
卡梅龙 抓住他
Carmello, grab him.
我抓住他他他他…
I got hiiiiim… !
救救…救命
He… He… Heeeelp!
我们在这儿 来人呀
Help! we’re in here! Someone help!
救命
Help!
走开
Away!
复仇时刻
Payback time!
我撑不住了 梅龙 我们完了吗小兄弟?
I can’t hold on ‘mello, this is the end little buddy?
没时间了 他们会掉下去的
There’s not much time, they’re gonna fall.
稳住 我来了兄弟
Keep steady, I’m coming mates.
潘戈 你在做什么
Pango, what are you doing?

Oohh!
怎么样 伙计
How’s it going mate?
不错的尝试 然并卵 我死定了
Nice try Pango, but is hopeless, I’m a goner.
迈克
Mac!
坚持住
Hold on! Hold on!
来吧 我会带你们离开的
Come on, come on, come on! I’ll get you guys out of there!
我们得做点什么
Ooohh! we have to do something!
迈克
Mac!
雪上加霜
This just went from bad to worse.
别担心 这树干看着挺结实
Hey, don’t worry guys, that branch looks pretty solid to me
是啊 可咱们怎么下去
Right, but how do we get down?
你有我呀
You got me there.
难以置信
Oh, I can’t believe it.
– 他们还活着 – 太神奇了
– They’re alive! – It’s a miracle.
有人想来个菠萝吗
Hey, anybody wants some pineapple?
你听到什么了吗
Do you hear that sound?
外面怎么了 迈克
What’s out there, Mac?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
以前从没听到过
Never heard a sound like that before.
看见什么了吗
Can you see anything?
没有 恐怕我们得等到明天早上了
Not a thing, unfortunately, we’re gonna have to wait until morning.
还是老样子
Same old stuff.
除了贝壳还是贝壳
Shells and more shells.
鼓鼓的 去他的…
Swollen… begones.
这是新味道… 一股土味儿带点咸口
That’s a new taste… earthy, with a slight touch of salt.
来吧 来爸爸这儿
Come on, come tu papa!
嘿 皮包骨 你找到什么了
Hey, Scrubs… what’d you find?
你在吃什么
What is it you’re eating?
我不知道 反正挺好吃的
I don’t know, but it’s delicious.
皮包骨 你就是这么收集的
Oh, Scrubs… you don’t collect stuff like this.
我的鼻子告诉我这块礁石更好吃
My nose tells me there’s more goodies at that rocky point.
– 看这个 – 木毛虫
– Oh, look at that? – Wooden Ca… terpillars.
看 我是对的
See, I was right.
这是另一个世界存在的最好证明
This is the most incredible proof that there’s another world out there.
不 看你后面
No, look behind you?
什么看我后面
What are you talking about, behind me?
不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
这就是昨晚吵得我们要死的声音
Is the thing we heard dying last night.
你觉得这是啥
What do you think it is?
另一个世界
The other world.
– 我得近距离观察一下 – 迈克 别 我们不知道这是啥
– I have to get a closer look. – Mac don’t, we have no idea what it is.
危险怎么办 迈克
If it’s dangerous, Mac?
这太棒了 我是对的
This is amazing, I was right!
我就知道 我就知道 我就知道
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!
它来自另一个世界
This is from the other world!
我从没见过这些
I’ve never seen anything like this.
不可思议
Incredible!
迈克该小心点
Mac should be more careful.
潘戈是对的 距离产生美
Pango is right! we should keep our distance.
这… 这… 这怎么回事
whaaa… wha… wha… what’s going on?
放轻松 不管你是啥 我只想聊聊天
Easy now, whatever you are. I just want to talk.
是怪物?
See monsters?
哇哦 成这熊样了
Wow! look at this. This heart makes me shoot leftings.
你好 有人吗