Home 冒险电影 鲁滨逊漂流记(2016)

鲁滨逊漂流记(2016)

0
鲁滨逊漂流记(2016)

可惜一艘船都没等到
Another day and no ship in sight little fellow.
我想看看泰晤士河初升的太阳
what I wouldn’t give to see the sun set over the Thames.
泰晤士?
Thames?
走了 伙计
I’m going partner.
我不明白 为什么他每天晚上都要点火
I don’t get it, why does he light this thing every night?
希望能有人类经过
In the hope that some other humans pass by.
如果他们看到信♥号♥♥ 他们就会来营救他
If they see the signal, they’ll come and rescue him.
我知道 离开这座岛的机会只会越来越渺茫
I knew the chances of leaving this island, would become slimmer as time went by
只是不清楚还有多大可能
I just didn’t know how slim.
如果有其他人类在岛上就不会这样了
More humans on the island, that’s not gonna happen.
我的朋友们 就像所有英国人一样 请安静的祈祷
And now my friends, like all good Englishman, a moment of silence.
感谢主赐予我们丰富的食物
To give thanks for this bountiful harvest.
注意礼貌 我们的主人在…
Mind your manners. Our host is.
– 打盹儿 – 嘿嘿 或许更糟
– Taking a snooze at the peers. – Ye he, he, or worse.
嘿 别调皮捣蛋了
Hey, stop fooling around.
幸好我们没在野外
At least we’re not out in that weather.
外面太惨了
It’s miserable out there.
听着各位 我们就应该在野外生活 你们都怂了吗
listen you guys, we’re meant to live in the weather, have you’all gone soft.
哇哦 哇哦 卡卡 这么激动干啥
Wow, wow, Kiki, why get so worked up?
我生气怎么了 你们自己说
Oh, you haven’s seen worked up, answer me this,
如果克鲁斯离开了这座岛怎么办
What happens to us when Crusoe leaves this island?
– 你们考虑过吗 – 卡卡 等等 听着
– have you thought of that. – Kiki, now, now, listen!
我听着呢 我听的清清楚楚 迈克
I’m listening! I’m listening loud and clear, Mac!
咱可以开吃了吗
Shall we eat!
要是我能找到点贻贝就好了
If I could just find me some mussels!
费劲儿不讨好
One miscel little mussel.
这是我的 我的 我的 我的
Oh, It’s mine, It’s all mine, mine, mine, mine.
– 什么是你的 – 没什么
– What’s yours! – Nothing.
– 你不会想抛弃你的家庭吧 你会吗 亲爱的 – 会…
– You wouldn’t be depriving your family! Now, would you sweetheart? – Yes…
我是说 不会
I mean no.
过来
Come here!
– 梅 这很疼的 – 你太让我失望了
– Oh May, that hurts. – Shame on you.
看 是船的残骸
Look, the ship is falling apart.
风水轮流转 这下我们能回主岛了
Our luck is turning, we’ll be able to make it back to the mainland after all.
嘿 咱们去外面滑水玩吧
Hey, let’s say we go outside and have some fun on the water slide.
好主意 我喜欢雨后的味道
Great idea, I love all the smells after a good rain.
我一会儿就去找你们 我最好还是先去找卡卡 确保她没事
I’ll catch with you guys later, I better find Kiki first, make sure she’s alright.
这船咋就没被冲跑呢
Why didn’t that ship just vanish into the sea.
我们的生活从没这样过
Our lives are never going to be the same again.
饭前甜点喽
Show me that snack before we move on to the main island.
– 不 – 叫吧 叫吧
– No! – Scream all you want little bird.
叫破喉咙也不会有人来救你的
No one is coming to save you now.
– 我是海神之子 – 小心 孩儿们 是人类
– I’ll be the son of a seacook! – Watch out children, is the human!
把你们的脏手拿开 别碰我的菜
Get your filthy paws off my bird.
– 左翼受袭 – 我们得赶紧离开这儿
– To the left! – We have to get out of here quick!
来吧兄弟们 怼死他们
Come on everyone! we’ve got them surrounded!
– 进攻 – 咔嘭
– Attack! – kaboom!
哦 又躺枪了
Oh no! He got me!
这是天堂吗 你咋也来了
If this is heaven? Why are you here?
闭嘴吧你
Shut!
他们在往主岛走
They’re heading for the big island.
他们无处不在 都是我的错
They’re everywhere! It’s all my fault.
我们得警告其他人
We have to warn the others!
快回巢里去
Get to the nest, now! Hurry!
– 肉食动物 – 啥 – 他刚刚是不是说肉食动物?
– Predators! – What? – Did he say predators?
坚持住 我去拿我的枪
Hang on if you want, I’ll get my musket.
把窗户关上
Fang down the hatches!
– 关窗户 – 武器 火♥药♥
– Down the hatches! – Weapons! Gun powder!
给我块布 太潮了
I need some shirt. That’s it juicy!
它们到处都是 离我远点
They’re everwhere! Get off of me!
你们这些可恶小坏蛋
You bloody blasterds!
救命
Help!
有人帮我下来吗
get me down from here!
我可能不了解人类 但他们看上去脾气可不太好
I may not know humans, but they tend to be very angry.
克鲁斯需要我们的帮助
Crusoe needs our help.
小心
Look out!
快 普格
Hurry Epi!
潘戈 这边
Pango, over here!
– 快跳 – 后退 普格
– Jump! – Stand back Epi!
快 他就在你后面
Hurry! He’s right behind you!
快走 快走
Go! go!
我需要我的枪
I need my musket!
瞧瞧你们做的 豆♥腐♥渣♥啊
look what you’ve done, You guys stay put!
哦 又来 离我远点 臭猫
Oh not again! Stay away you mange cats!
坚持住克鲁斯
Hang on Crusoe!
干得真棒 老兄
Good job buddy.
还不算太糟嘛
Wasn’t so bad!
快走 我来搞定他们
Keep puching! I’ll take care of these.
潘戈
Pango!
噫唏嘘 危呼高哉
Wow, is awful high!
来吧 你能做到的 跳吧
Come on, you can make it. Jump!
哦 天哪 我可来了
Oh my, here it goes!
真棒 快走吧
Good work! Now, let’s get out of here!

Ok!
你咬我呀 毛球
So long, furrball!
饿了吧 把它吃掉 把它吃掉
Hungry hour, well then take that!
不胜利 毋宁死 香蕉怎么样
Hakawa, Matata, banana!
你咬我呀
So long!
皮包骨 门要开了
Scrubby, the door!
有本事来呀
Come on!
你好呀 小宝贝
Hello there!
见到你真高兴
Very glad Scrubs!
在这儿 普格 藏到木桶里
Over here, Epi! Hide in the bucket!
起飞
Going up!
下去吧你
Get off!
下去吧你 臭猫
Get off, you mengie cat!
干得漂亮 普格
Good Work, Epi!
他们抓不到我的
They’ll never get me!
我们把他们赶走了吧
We got rid of them, didn’t we?
普格
Epi!
潘戈
Pango!
– 救我 – 小心你的背后 普格
– Help me! – Look up behind you, Epi!
别追着我
Let go of me!
猫们想进来
The cats are trying to get in through the hatch!
罗丝 不 是克鲁斯
Rosie no, that was Crusoe!
把它打开
Let me get this open.
真希望你没伤到他
I hope you didn’t hurt him.
– 都还好吗 – 除了克鲁斯
– Everybody ok? – Everybody except Crusoe.
快来帮我 一起来 他太沉了
Come on guys, all together, is heavy.
– 让开 罗丝 我们得集中力量 – 不用我吗
– Spread out Rosie, we need all the muscle we can mass bulk. – Really?
好了 好了
Ok, ok.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
这就有点棘手了
That’s a bit of a bummer mate.
我们需要克鲁斯 他怎么样了 卡卡
We need Crusoe, how’s he doing Kiki?
他还活着 不过帮不上我们什么了
He’s alive, but he wont be of any use to us.
除非奇迹出现才能挡住那些猫
We’re gonna need a miracle to hold on these cats back!
有了 枪
Got it, the musket.
注意了 一会儿会很吵的
Watch out guys, it’s gonna be noisy.
你确定这是个好主意
Are you sure that’s a good idea?
值得一试 比无他法了
Is worth the try, what else can we do?
应该比我想的简单吧
This is going to be easier than I thought.
这地方该易主了
The human’s house, time to make our move.
快 我们撑不了多久的
Hurry, we can’t hold ’em off much longer.
他总是先把这个小玩意往后推
He always pulls that thing to the back first.
好了 准备好
Ok, get ready.
奇了怪了
Huh, that’s weird.
里面什么情况
What’s happening in there?
嘿 星期二 这玩意可能坏了
Hey Tuesday, maybe this thing has something to do with it.
什么玩意
What thing?
现在怎么办 他们一定会回来的
Now what? You know they’re gonna come back.