所以我就开始说
“Well, you know, I think that they paint their faces in this Kabuki style.”
“你懂的 我觉得他们把脸 化妆成歌♥舞伎的风格”
他说:“我敢打赌阿国从来不会 把血溅到观众席里”
And he said,
“Oh, I bet Okuni never spit blood into the audience.”
我说
And I was like,
“阿国?”
“Okuni”
他说:“出云阿国”
And he’s like, “Izumo no Okuni.”
就是歌♥舞伎的创始者之一
Oh, and that’s, you know, it’s one of the guys who started, uh, Kabuki.
我想整夜摇滚
So… I wanna rock and roll all night
整日开派对
And party every day
我想整夜摇滚
I wanna rock and roll all night
整日开派对
And party every day
我想整夜摇滚
I wanna rock and roll all night
我听不见
I can’t hear you!
整日开派对
And party every day
我想整夜摇滚…
I wanna rock and roll…
斯嘉丽·里维拉是个厉害角色
Scarlet Rivera was some piece of work.
大部分人都会远离斯嘉丽 但我不是
Most people’d kind of stay away from Scarlet, but, uh, not me.
她当时的男朋友是吻乐队的主唱
Her boyfriend at the time was the leader of Kiss.
她带我去皇后区看他们演出
And she took me over to Queens to see them play.
他们在一个小俱乐部演出
They were playing in a small club. They had face paint on,
他们会在脸上涂油彩 我觉得挺有趣
and I thought that was kind of interesting.
我算是记住了这个东西
I kind of filed that away somewhere.
鼓掌
Clap your hands!
我想整夜摇滚
I wanna rock and roll all night
我记得很多 他们说我活得很精彩
Yeah, I remember a lot of things. They… They said I had a wonderful time.
我觉得我的确是
I think I did.
他们说我们每次接受采访
They said every time we used to do any interviews,
大家想问的都是: “罗尼 我们想知道群♥交♥的细节”
all they wanted to know was, “Ronnie, we wanna hear about the orgies.”
我说:“群♥交♥?”
I said, “Orgies”
我说:“我们从来没有过群♥交♥ 这听起来真恶心”
I said, “God damn, we never had any orgies. That sounds nasty as hell.”
我说:“我们可能有14或15个人 一起恋爱 但没有过群♥交♥”
I said, “We might have had 14 or 15 people in love a time or two, but no orgies.”
看谁来了
Look who’s here.
哟 老兄
Yo, man.
罗尼·霍金斯
Well, Ronnie Hawkins, now,
他看起来像是个土老帽 但他说话有着圣人的智慧
he looked like a shitkicker, but he spoke with the wisdom of a sage.
他像是个…
He was like a…
a…
角斗士之类的
gladiator or something…
摔角、角力
that wrestled and raced
在某个普通的罗马竞技场里
in, uh, in… in some nondescript Roman arena.
你会觉得罗尼应该穿宽袍子
Uh…you expected Ronnie to, uh, to wear a toga…
而不是戴他那顶脏兮兮的牛仔帽
instead of that ratty cowboy hat.
-记得斯嘉丽·里维拉吗? -记得啊
– Remember Scarlet Rivera – Oh, yeah.
斯嘉丽爱上了我乐队里打节奏的人
She fell in love with my rhythm man from my band, Scarlet did.
他们在我房♥间上演了一些有趣的节目
Yeah, they put on some interesting shows there, up there in my room.
我可能还给几个节目做了旁白 不确定了
I think I narrated a couple of ’em. I’m not sure.
但她与众不同 她还佩剑
But, uh, yeah, she was something else… wore a sword.
那个姑娘去哪儿都会佩剑
She had… She wore a sword everywhere she went,
所以我想和她上♥床♥都有点不安
that girl, so I didn’t…
I was a little bit uneasy about trying to slip her out,
因为如果你不能让她满足 她有权刺死你
’cause, boy, if you didn’t satisfy her, she’s liable to stab you.
她很不寻常
She was unusual.
我有次去她的房♥间 有一个盒子
I went to her room once, and there was a box of stuff.
里面装满了链条和镜子之类的
Like, chains and mirrors…
大烛台
candelabras and…
还有剑
She had swords.
还有条蛇
She had a snake.
就有很多东西 都放在箱子里
Just, uh…many things in… in a trunk.
这比她说的话更能描述她的性格
And, uh, that told me more about her than anything she had to say.
她话不多
She didn’t say much.
但她不需要说
But she didn’t have to.
那是什么?
– What’s that – This This is my friend.
这个?这是我朋友
我弹奏的时候他陪伴我
He keeps me company while I play.
他会超出极限去解释舞步
He’s playing the dance beyond his limits.
大部分人可能会说这是不可能的
Something that most people would say is impossible.
但我猜艺术家就是喜欢挑战不可能
But artists like to challenge the impossible, I guess.
我猜这也是我们化妆成这样的原因
That’s why we wear the makeup we wear, I guess, too.
你在舞台上的形象很惊人
It’s a striking image you have onstage.
铃鼓手先生鲍勃给了我们机会
Mr. Tambourine Man gives us the opportunity
做任何我们想做的人
to be whoever we wish to be.
这位美丽的年轻女子叫斯嘉丽
This, uh, young, beautiful, young lady over here is Scarlet.
她也和我们一起表演
She plays with us, too.
我去法国南部的海滨圣玛丽 参加过神圣的吉普赛节日
I’d been at the high holy gypsy holiday at Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, South of France.
当天刚好是我生日 所以就像回家一样
It happens to be on my birthday, so it was like going home.
曼尼达斯·德普拉塔也在场
Manitas de Plata was there,
他整晚都在篝火旁表演
and he played all night along the campfire.
他棒极了
I mean, he was fantastic.
我熬夜到黎明 就是为了听他表演
And, uh, I stayed up till dawn just listening to him play.
几天后 不到一周的时间
Some time after that, couldn’t have been more than a week,
那首歌♥在我的梦中出现
that song came to me in a dream.
你的呼吸香甜
Your breath is sweet
你的眼睛像天空中的两颗珠宝
Your eyes are like Two jewels in the sky
你的脊背挺直 你的头发顺滑
Your back is straight Your hair is smooth
在你躺着的枕头上
On the pillow where you lie
但我没有感觉到喜爱
But I don’t sense affection
没有感激也没有爱
No gratitude or love
你的忠诚不属于我
Your loyalty is not to me
而是属于天上的星辰
But to the stars above
再喝一杯咖啡上路
One more cup of coffee for the road
我走之前再喝一杯咖啡
One more cup of coffee ‘fore I go
敬下方的山谷
To the valley below
你的爸爸是个不法之徒
Your daddy, he’s an outlaw
职业就是流浪
And a wanderer by trade
他会教你如何挑拣
He’ll teach you how to pick and choose
如何掷出刀剑
And how to throw the blade
他监督着他的国度
He oversees his kingdom
不让陌生人闯入
So no stranger does intrude
他的声音颤抖 呼喊着
His voice, it trembles as he calls out
再来一盘食物
For another plate of food
再喝一杯咖啡上路
One more cup of coffee for the road
在我走之前再喝一杯咖啡
One more cup of coffee ‘fore I go
敬下方的山谷
To the valley below
你的姐姐能看到未来
Your sister sees the future
就像你妈妈和你一样
Like your mama and yourself
你从来没学过读写
You’ve never learned to read or write
你的架子上没有一本书
There’s no books upon your shelf
你的快乐没有上限
And your pleasure knows no limits
你的声音像只草地鹨
Your voice is like a meadowlark
但你的心像海洋
But your heart is like an ocean
神秘而黑暗
Mysterious and dark
再喝一杯咖啡上路
One more cup of coffee for the road
在我走之前再喝一杯咖啡
One more cup of coffee ‘fore I go
敬下方的山谷
To the valley below
你平时会去看摇滚乐演出吗?
Are you used to going to rock shows
不会 我很少看
No, it’s one of the very few I’ve seen.
昨晚的经历之后 我终于意识到 我错过了太多好东西
I finally realized, after last night, I’ve been missing an awful lot.
我觉得这是非常难得的事情
I thought it was the most unusual occurrence.
我从来没注意到
I never… I never noticed…
作为观众
as a… as a part of an audience,
我从来没关注过
I never paid attention to a…
观众和台上的表演者之间的互动
to a response between an audience and people on the stage, performers onstage.
这个互动对我来说就像一个演出
That, to me, was like a show all by itself.
就像用一个电池给另一个电池充电
It was like one battery charging another.
And…
不仅能感受到当时的气氛 几乎可以看得到
you not only could feel the vibes, you could… you could almost see them.
那是一种…
There was a…
表演者和观众之间的风流韵事
a love affair between the performers and the audience.
我在想将人们吸引到一起的力量
Uh, I was thinking about the forces that draw people together.
形成了现在的滚雷的那种吸引力
The magnetism that makes the unit that’s now formed as Rolling Thunder.
对我来说未来已经存在了
And, uh…to me, the future already exists.
对于某些人 也许对所有人来说
For some people, maybe for everyone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!