You can talk sweet as you like to Niobe,
你可以向内奥比甜言蜜语
it won’t do you any good.
但是不会有任何作用
She won’t believe a word.
她一个字都不会相信的
Ercule, you wake at last.
宝贝 你终于醒了
I was worried.
我很担心
Water?
来点水?
My poor baby.
我可怜的宝贝
Oh, it was not a dream then.
哦 那一切都不是梦啊
Glabius is dead.
格雷毕斯死了
He is.
他死了
I’m sorry.
我很难过
Why do you look at me like that?
你为什么那样看着我?
Like what?
怎样?
As if I …
好像是我…
Did you?
是你吗?
How can you ask me that question?
你怎么能够问我这个问题?
Did you?
是你吗?
I did not!
我才没有!
And I’m tortured that you would harbor
而且我很痛苦因为你居然有
such a horrible notion. Look at me!
那种可怕的想法 看着我!
Daughter, I swear on the masks of all my ancestors
女儿 我以所有祖先的面目发誓
that I had nothing…
我什么都没做…
nothing to do with the killing of Glabius.
我跟格雷毕斯的死毫无关系
Who do you think did it, Mother?
母亲 你认为是谁做的呢?
The streets are full of corpses.
街上到处是尸体
It could have been anyone.
任何人都有可能
“These are the words of Gaius Julius Caesar,
“本诏告来自于盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒
direct descendant of Venus, Proconsul of Gaul,
维纳斯的直系子孙 高卢总督
Glorious imperator of the northern legions.
显赫的北方军团统帅
Citizens, I have returned to Italy
公民们 我已经回到意大利
with the sole intention of claiming my legal
我的目的仅仅是为自己讨回合法的
and moral rights.
道德的权利
I have no desire for unlawful powers.
我并不渴求非法的权力
I will name no man an enemy
我不会宣布任何人为敌
who does not so declare himself.
既便他们这么做了
Even so, the property of those enemies will not be appropriated
经管如此 这些敌人的财产也不会被谋夺
and their person will remain inviolate
他们的家人也不会被涉及
as long as their opposition be peaceful.
只要他们的反对能够是和平进行的
Moreover, to any man that has taken arms against me
此外 对于任何拿起武器反对我的人
and now regrets it, I gladly offer total amnesty.
只要现在感到后悔 我很乐于特赦他们
However, those that continue to use violence
但是 那些继续使用暴♥力♥
to oppose my legal rights,
来反对我合法权利的人
they shall receive that which they seek to give.
他们会得到他们应受的惩罚
Under the auspices of Jupiter Capitolinus,
在朱庇特主神的保护下
these are the words of Gaius Julius Caesar.”
这就是盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒的诏告”
What are you doing?
你在干吗?
I have done my duty
我已经完成了我的任务
and I have sinned enough.
而且我的罪孽已经够深厚了
I resign.
我离职
That’s desertion.
这是开小差
I am a traitor and a rebel,
我已经是个叛国的造♥反♥者了
why not a deserter as well?
为什么不再加上个逃脱者的名字?
You can’t just leave the 13th.
你不能就这样离开13军团
Goodbye, Pullo.
再见 波罗
To Venus, the birth giver,
至维纳斯 生育的主宰者
I make this sacrifice.
我为您献上这份祭礼
I am Lucius of the Vorenian clan,
我是乌瑞纳斯氏族的卢西尔斯
tribe of Stellatina,
斯特拉迪纳部落
formerly First Spear Centurion to the Prime Cohort
前任的13军团主力步兵团
of the 13th Legion.
矛兵百夫长
I have a wife.
我有一个妻子
Her name is Niobe.
她的名字叫内奥比
Venus, let her love me as I love her.
维纳斯 请让她像我爱她那样爱我
I give my blood to make it so.
我奉献我的血 希望能够达到目的
Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.
对不起 我没有吓你的意思
You’re very beautiful.
你真漂亮
I’ve come to see that it may be, through ignorance,
出于无知 我想看看我是否没有
that I have not treated you as I should.
像我应该的那样来对待你
As I should treat you. Please, don’t.
像我应该的那样来对待你 请不要
When we married you had only 13 summers,
我们结婚的时候你还只有13岁
and soon enough I was gone.
而且我很快的就离开了
But now you are a woman,
但是你现在已经是个女人了
and I know nothing of women.
而我对女人一无所知
Soldiering is all I know.
我所知道的都是士兵的东西
Which is not useful.
很明显是没用的
I have been sullen and untrusting and cold.
我曾经是如此的郁闷 冷淡跟不信任
But I am not made of stone.
但是我不是石头做的
I can change.
我可以改
I will swear on the life of my daughter’s son.
我可以用我女儿的儿子来发誓
I will change, if you would have it so.
我会改的 如果你是这么希望的话
Please, speak if you would not have it so,
请告诉我如果你不愿意的话
and I will leave without rancor.
我会离开并且不会恨你
It is I have done wrong. How so?
是我做错了事 怎么呢?
I am…
我是…
I have not been…
我没有能够…
The past is gone.
过去的已经过去了
Can we start again?
我们可以重新开始吗?
I applaud you.
我不得不赞赏你
You’re about to enter Rome as a bloodstained conqueror,
你就要像一个血淋淋的征服者一样进入罗马了
and yet you look as calm as a cup of water.
但是你看起来就像一杯水那样平静
I am glad I appear so.
我很高兴我看起来如此
Gracchus, something more cheerful.
加咯斯 来点更高兴的音乐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!