I want music. Bring the flute girl.
我要来点音乐 把吹笛子的女孩儿带上来
Down with the gripes, domina.
她闹肚子痛了,女主人
The lyre player, then.
那就换弹七弦琴的吧
He died the last Lupercalia, domina.
他在上次牧神节的时候死掉了,女主人
I have been looking for a replacement,
我一直在找替补的
but they are very expensive at the moment.
不过近来他们的价格太高了
There’s no music at all?
那就一点音乐也没有?
Althea sings well.
阿尔泰亚很会唱歌♥
Does she?
是吗?
Althea, sing something.
阿尔泰亚,唱点什么
I don’t…
我不会……
Don’t mumble. Do you know Crown Of Sappho?
别嘀咕了 你会唱《萨福的王冠》吗?
Yes, domina.
是的,女主人
Well, go on, then.
哦,那就来吧
Help me.
救救我
Help me.
救救我
Poison. It must have been.
毒药,一定是毒药
You didn’t. I did. I swear.
你不是吧 当然是,我发誓
One of father’s litter bearers.
爸爸的一个信使
It was beastly fun. Penis like a horse.
就跟动物一样滑稽 那玩意儿跟马一样大
I don’t want to wake mother.
嘘,我不想你把妈妈吵醒了
I don’t know why you’re so scared of her.
我不明白你为什么那么怕她
She seems harmless enough to me. You don’t know her.
我看她还是挺善良的嘛
What was that?
什么声音?
No.

Mother!
母亲!
Octavia. Gods.
奥克塔维娅 天哪
What’s her name again?
她名字叫什么?
Jocasta.
伊俄卡斯特
She’s a bad influence.
她对你没什么好处
Oh, I say.
哎,我说
What are you doing? Who is this?
你在干什么?这是谁啊?
One of the servants tried to poison me.
某个想要毒杀我的仆人
What have you been doing to the servants that they want to murder you?
你对仆人们干了什么
Nothing. This is Servilia’s work.
逼得他们想杀你? 没什么,这都是赛维莉娅的阴谋
With Antony gone, she thinks she can just do as she pleases.
安东尼一走,她就以为能为所欲为了
If you know it’s her, why are you torturing him?
如果你知道是她做的 那干吗还要折磨他
Because it isn’t a legal confession unless there’s torture.
因为得要先拷打,招供才算有法律效力
You must take Servilia to court.
你要把赛维莉娅告上法庭?
No, I’m gonna kill her.
不,我要杀了她
If I get taken to court for it, I can always claim it was self-defense.
如果我为此被带上法庭 我就可以名正言顺地声称是正当防卫
I’m thinking ahead, you see?
我把后路都铺好了,明白吗?
This is wrong in so many ways I don’t know where to start.
这简直是大错特错 我都不知道从何说起了
Well, what would you have me do?
那你想要我♥干♥什么?
Who would protect us if I didn’t?
我不动手,那谁来保护我们
I… I’m… If you don’t mind.
我……我要…… 如果你不介意的话
No, don’t go. I need you as an independent witness.
不,别走,我需要你做第三方的证人
Take her away.
把她带走吧
Timon, is this gonna take all night?
泰门,难道这要折腾一整夜吗?
He’s out again. Bring him round.
他又昏过去了,弄醒他
Wait.
等等
Give me a name, boy.
告诉我名字,小子
Give me a name and I will spare your life.
告诉我名字,我就饶了你
You want to live, don’t you?
你想活下去,对不对?
Tell me, then. For your life.
那就告诉我,保住你的小命
Servilia.
是赛维莉娅
Servilia.
赛维莉娅
There, that wasn’t so hard, was it?
看,没那么困难,对吧
After you’ve killed him,
等你杀了他之后
dispose of the body discreetly.
小心处理尸体
Forgive me. I did not know that boy was corrupt.
饶恕我吧,我不知道那孩子被收买♥♥了
I will take my life if I must,
如果必要,我愿意献出生命
but please know that I’ve been faithful.
但请相信我是忠心耿耿的
Damn blood. It’ll stain my dress.
该死的血迹,弄脏了我的裙子
I was misled and I failed you miserably.
我被骗了,还让您这么失望
Punish me as you see fit.
您要愿意就惩罚我吧
It would serve you right to be gelded.
把你阉了都不为过
As you wish, domina.
如您所愿,女主人
And I would, you know, if eunuchs were not so unfashionable.
我当然愿意,你知道吗 要不是我觉得阉人太不体面……
Let’s just forget about the whole thing.
让我们把这一切都忘了吧
Thank you, domina. Thank you.
感激不尽,女主人,感激不尽
Just get up, you silly man.
起来,你这蠢人
Next time you want a boy, buy one at the market.
下次你想找个男孩 去集市上买♥♥一个就行了
Any fool knows not to pick one up from the streets.
谁都知道不该从街上捡一个回来
Thank you, domina.
谢谢你,女主人
Go.
走吧
And bring me some bread and cheese.
给我拿点面包和奶酪来
I’m absolutely starving.
我简直快要饿死了
What’s your name, friend? I’m not your friend.
你叫什么名字,朋友? 我不是你朋友
A man’s got a right to know the name of his murderer.
人有权知道杀死自己的人的名字
Timon.
泰门
You’re a Jew, ain’t you?
你是个犹太人,对吧
That’s not a Jew name. That’s my name for business purposes.
那是个犹太人的名字 那是我在生意上用的名字
Listen, Timon… Don’t bother.
听着,泰门 啊,别劳神了
Servilia, she’s as rich as your woman there.
赛维莉娅,她也很富有 跟你女主人一样
She’ll pay you good money if you spare me.
如果你放了我,她会好好报答你的
Well, I doubt it. What good are you to her now?
哈,我可不信 你现在对她还有什么用处?
She’s very fond of me. She loves me, practically.
她很喜欢我,事实上,她爱我
She loves me.
她爱我
Well, I expect she’ll get over it.
那我希望她早点忘记好了
Here we are.
我们到了
Please, I have money of my own.
求求你,我自己也有点钱
I’ll pay you whatever.
任何价格我都愿意给
Please, don’t kill me.
求求你别杀我
Please, I beg you. I’m only 16.
我求求你,我才16岁
We done for tonight, boss? I’ve got a woman waiting.
我们今晚干完了,头儿? 我家里还有女人等着呢
Yes. We’re done.
是的,我们做完了
See you later, then.
那再见喽
Don’t listen to your uncle. He’s teasing.
别听你叔叔的,他在开玩笑
Close your mouth, please. Put your mouth away, please.
闭上你的嘴 把你的嘴堵起来好了
That was really, really nice. Thank you so much.
谢谢你了,这可太无礼了
Lord, protect us.
主啊,愿你保佑我们
What has happened?
出了什么事?
Nothing. Business.
没事,公事而已
Business? Can you not at least
公事?你至少也该
wash off your business before returning home?
在回家前把你的公事洗掉吧
Why? I’m not ashamed of it.
为什么?我可不觉得羞耻
Children, go and play outside.
孩子们,到外面去玩吧
Stay where you are. Brother…
给我站住 兄弟
I’m their father, not you.
我才是他们的爸爸,又不是你
You don’t tell my children what to do.
用不着你来管教我的孩子
Go.

Go!
走啊!
It’s all right, babies. Papa’s just tired.
没事的,宝贝,爸爸只是累了
What?
怎么?
Speak, then. Tell me.
说出来啊,告诉我
Look at yourself.
看看你自己
Look at what you have become. You are an animal.
看看你都变成什么了,你是只野兽
My righteous brother.
我正直的兄弟啊
Did he tell you of his righteous life back in Judea?
他有没有告诉你 在朱迪亚时他“高尚”的生活?
Did you tell her about that, brother?
你跟她提过了吗,兄弟?
I’ve changed my ways.
我已经变了
Thieving, gambling, chasing whores.
小偷小摸,赌钱玩女人
Stop it. It’s the truth.
够了 这可是真♥相♥啊
Are you going to start speaking the truth now?
你现在又要说真♥相♥了?
Because that I would find interesting!
我会洗耳恭听的!
No? I didn’t think so.
不说是吧,我谅你也不会说
She deserves better.
她该过更好的生活
Too bad for her, then. This is what she’s got.
那可太糟糕了,她有的就只有这些
These treacheries you do for that Roman witch,
你替那个罗马女巫干的这些龌龊勾当

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!