All right, boys.
好了,小子们
Let’s eat.
我们开饭吧
Be there soon.
就快到了
I’ve been thinking.
我一直在想
If you don’t want to, you don’t need to go back to the collegium.
如果你没那打算的话, 完全可以不用回帮会里的
Antony’s orders don’t stand now, do they?
安东尼的命令现在已经无效了,不是吗?
The orders haven’t been rescinded.
可它也没被废除
There’s naught there but thieves and cutthroats.
现在那儿什么都没了,只有小偷和杀手
It’s no life for children.
不适合孩子们生活
Then where?
那该去哪儿?
Where can they find respect and dignity now?
要在哪儿才能拥有身份与尊严?
Where can they live without contempt?
到哪里才能不受人轻侮?
Take ’em anyplace but there.
带她们去哪儿都行,除了那儿
Go far away. Who’s to know?
走得远远的,谁会认出你?
Lie, you mean?
你要我撒谎么?
Live dishonestly?
生活在谎言之中?
Well, there’s lies and there’s lies, innit?
该说谎时就得说,不对吗?
This way. That’s it, come on.
这边走,对了,过来
What’s this, then?
这儿怎么了?
Put it right here.
放到这儿来
By whose authority do you block the road?
是谁给你们命令封路的?
By authority of Gaius Octavian Caesar.
盖乌斯·屋大维·凯撒的命令
Go hold your horse. We’ll get to you.
勒住你的马,会轮到你的
Sister!
姐姐!
Not yet.
还不行
We can’t run off without any money.
没有钱我们还不能跑
Octavian has brought his army to Rome?
屋大维把他的军队带到罗马来了?
Put up camp yesterday on the field of Mars – 15,000 men.
得胜之后昨天就地扎营了,有15000人呢
Your boy’s a bit aggressive, isn’t he?
你那小子还真是好斗啊
My boy gave your man a whipping.
我那小子给了把你那大人都修理了一顿
Expect he knows what he’s doing.
希望他知道自己在干什么
My dear boy.
我亲爱的孩子
You are a hero of the Republic.
你可是共和国的英雄
Caesar himself could not have conjured a finer victory.
就算是恺撒他本人也不会胜得这么漂亮
I am Caesar himself…
我就是恺撒本人
technically speaking.
严格来说
Indeed.
当然
On behalf of the Senate,
代表元老院
we are deeply thankful.
我们谨致以深深的谢意
Not quite thankful enough to give me the triumph I asked for?
似乎这谢意还不足以让你们 按我的要求举办凯♥旋♥的仪式啊
Now there, I’m doing you a favor.
这个嘛,我正打算帮你个忙
Mutina was a lovely victory, it’s true.
穆提那之战确实胜得漂亮,这没话说
But it was a victory over other Romans,
不过胜利属于别的罗马人
and with all respect,
并非对你不敬
Hirtius and Pansa…
不过希尔提乌斯和潘撒……
Hirtius and Pansa are dead.
希尔提乌斯和潘撒已经死了
May the gods feed them honey.
愿神赐他们以安息
They are dead.
他们是已经死了
But it is well known that actual command of the battle
可谁都知道实际指挥战斗的…
was in their hands.
是他们俩
The purpose of a battle is to remain alive.
战斗的宗旨是活下来
They did not. I did.
他们没做到,我做到了
Indeed.
是啊,可就算这样
Even so, the victory is not quite complete.
这也还算不上完全的胜利
Mark Antony still lives. He still has men.
马克·安东尼还活着,他手底下还有人
We have had to send Marcus Lepidus and two legions north.
我们不得不派遣马可斯·莱彼得斯和两个军团北上
Lepidus? Sending your very best, then?
莱彼得斯?这就是你的如意算盘?
I have every confidence that Lepidus will succeed.
我对莱彼得斯获胜有十足的信心
Then he may have a triumph too if he wants one.
那么等他想要的时候 你可以再给他办一次凯♥旋♥庆典
The people would not look kindly on a triumph.
人♥民♥会对这个凯♥旋♥另有想法
Not with your army at the walls of the city.
只要你还陈兵城下
A little unsavory, perhaps.
恐怕是有点让人心头不快
Now there, there he has a point.
这个嘛,他说的有点道理
How good of you to say so.
真高兴你能这么说
I bend to your wise counsel, then.
那我将怀着敬意接受你的忠告
No triumph. We shall find some fitting way
不需凯♥旋♥庆典 我们可以找点合适的方法
to celebrate your glory.
庆祝你的胜利
Perhaps a temple to Caesar victorious.
也许修个恺撒神庙好纪念胜利什么的
That sounds rather fine, doesn’t it? If I cannot have a triumph,
听起来不错吧 如果我不能举办凯♥旋♥庆典
I was rather thinking of taking the Consul’s chair.
那我宁可得到执政官的位子
You wish to be consul?
你想当执政官?
It’s a vanity, I know.
只不过是个虚名而已,我也知道
But I think I deserve it, and it would please my men.
可我认为我应该理应得到 而这也能够让我手底下的人高兴
You’re 19.
你才19岁啊
You’re too young to be a senator, leave alone consul.
你连当元老院议员都嫌太年轻 更不用说执政官了
My dear boy, you’ve been listening to bad advice.
我亲爱的孩子 切勿听信谗言
You have no experience. You have no connections.
你没政♥治♥经验,也没关系网
He has an army.
可他有军队
Well…
这个嘛……
I’ll speak with the other senators.
我会跟其它的元老院议员们谈谈
We’ll see if it’s possible.
看看有没有这个可能性
Though if you were to be consul…
哪怕你就是当上了执政官
you must promise to be guided by my counsel.
你也必须保证听从我的指点
It is an office of high complexity.
这里头的关系可是错综复杂
And I am well aware of my inexperience.
我非常清楚自己经验不足
I will not utter a word without your advice, your…
我保证三缄其口,除非得到您的提点
consent.
你的首肯
Well…
这样啊……
perhaps something can be done.
也许还是有点余地的
Bumptious young fool.
傲慢自大的犊子
The consul’s chair indeed.
居然要执政官的位子
Yes, but you will give it to him?
是啊,不过你应该让他如愿的
Why not soothe his vanity? He can do no harm.
为什么不满足他的虚荣心呢 他又没什么危害
He will wear the purple as he wears armor,
他穿紫袍就跟穿盔甲一样 (紫色是罗马上层贵族的服饰颜色)
like a child playing at grownups.
只不过是个装成熟的孩子罢了
Come, Tyro.
过来,泰罗
I’m leaving now.
我现在要出发了
Are you sure you won’t come with me?
你真的不跟我一起走?
Busy.
忙着呢
Mother.
母亲
He will come to me.
该让他来见我
Make the first gesture and you will have the moral high ground.
先摆个姿态出来 你在道义上就有优势了
I gave birth to the ingrate. He will come to me.
是我生了那个忘恩负义的东西 他该来见我
You’re delusional. He’s not coming. Thank you, daughter.
你在做梦,他不会来的 那谢谢你了,好女儿
I really appreciate these little chats we have in between your drug binges.
我还真是喜欢跟你这么说说话 尤其在你不嗑药的时候
I’ll be going, then.
那我走了
Should I give him your love?
要我告诉他你爱他吗?
What should I tell him?
我该怎么跟他说?
Tell him that he’s still got all our money and we want it back.
跟他说他拿光了我们的钱 叫他还回来
All right, the blue.
好的,就蓝色吧
Does it come in linen?
这是亚麻布做的吗?
Blow on it for luck.
吹一下,添点好运气
These are my daughters redeemed from slavery.
这是我从奴隶主手下救回来的女儿
The eldest has been prostituted,
大女儿做了妓♥女♥
the boy is my wife’s child by another man.
这个男孩是我老婆跟别人生的
You will treat them with respect
你们要尊重他们
and kindness.
好好对待
Or I will know the reason why.
要不然我就得找你们问问理由
Gets a good breeze from the river.
这里近河又通风
We’ll have it swept…
我们会把这里打扫干净
and painted.
再重新粉刷
You like it?
喜欢吗?
Yes, Father.
是的,父亲
We’re all of us starting again together.
我们所有人又一起重新开始生活了
There will be…
也许一开始
awkwardness at first, no doubt.
会有点尴尬,这是肯定地
But we’re a family and we’ll be together.
但我们是一家人 大家都会在一起生活
As it should be.
理当如此
We will not speak of the past.
我们再也不会提起过去了
Yes, Father.
是的,父亲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!