forgive me.
原谅我
Forgive me. I’ve been wicked and cruel.
原谅我 我以前是那么邪恶而残酷
Beat me, kill me.
打我吧,杀了我
Do what you want, but just please…
随你喜欢,但是求你……
please forgive me. Mother, please…
求你原谅我 母亲,你
I spit on that pig Antony for leading me astray.
都怪安东尼那只臭猪把我带坏了
I’ve been a terrible mother, but I can change.
我是个可怕的妈妈,可是我能改
And I will change if you just give me a chance.
我也愿意改,只要你给我这个机会
My darling only son.
我唯一心爱的儿子
Gods be my witness…
上天作证
I am so sorry.
我后悔极了
I’m so sorry.
我后悔极了
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Thank you.
噢,谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Look who’s here, daughter.
看看谁来了,女儿
Our beloved Octavian has blessed us with his forgiveness.
我们亲爱的屋大维慈悲为怀,宽恕我们了
Welcome home, brother.
欢迎回家,弟弟
Father Janus,
雅努斯神 (注:掌管过去与未来,善始善终之神)
I ask you to cleanse these children
我请求您驱除这些孩子…
of the dark spirits that have fouled them.
身上的黑暗灵魂
I thank you for bringing my family back to me.
感谢您带回了我的家人
I swear to you that from this day
我向您起誓 从今天开始
I renounce darkness
我将摒弃黑暗
and I will walk in the path of light.
踏上光明之路
Right, left, right!
左,右,左!
Lepidus…
莱彼得斯
My old friend.
老朋友
How are you?
你怎么样?
I’ve seen better days.
没以前好
Off you go, boys.
出去吧,小子们
I don’t think General Lepidus has any…
我想莱彼得斯将军是不会对我…
ill designs on me. Do you?
动什么坏心眼的,对吧?
Not under present circumstances.
照目前这种状况不会
Come on.
来吧
My men deserted to your side with amazing alacrity.
我的人叛逃到你那边去时 还真是连蹦带跳…
Not a single blow struck, yet my camp is empty.
不费吹灰之力 我的军营就空了
Amazing.
太让人惊讶了
Yes, I really must write to Cicero and the Senate.
是的,我真该写信 感谢西塞罗和元老院
It was remarkably generous of them to give me
他们真是无比地慷慨
so many fresh troops.
让我补充了这么多新兵员
I confess I had no idea
我不得不承认自己不知道…
how popular you are with the rank and file.
你在士兵当中竟有如此的声望
Soldiers like a little spit and dirt in their leaders.
当兵都喜欢能跟他们打成一片… 的统帅
You were too noble for them, perhaps.
可能对他们来说,你太高高在上了
Too aristocratic.
贵族架子太大
That may be so.
这倒可能是真的
So…
那么
what to do now?
现在该干吗?
Strictly speaking, of course,
严格来说,当然了
I should kill you.
我该宰了你
I really don’t wish to be punitive.
我也不希望下这种毒手
But on the other hand, I can’t really let you go either.
可反过来说,我又不能放你离开
So… what to do?
那该怎么办呢?
What to do?
咋办呢?
Would you be willing to act as my second in command?
你是否愿意当我的副帅?
Dear me.
我的天啊
That’s very generous of you.
你还真是大度
I…
我,呃……
Yes or no?
接受还是拒绝?
Well, I…
这个,我……
I can’t really say no, can I?
我也没办法拒绝,对吧?
No, you can’t.
当然,你不能
I swear to you, four nipples.
我指天发誓,是四个奶头
How is married life, Pullo?
觉得结婚之后如何啊,波罗?
Well enough. Women, eh?
还不错,女人嘛
It’s a strange, awkward arrangement to be thrust up and…
婚姻是种古怪的安排
bound against another so.
把你强行和另一个灵魂这么绑在一起
But it seems to be the natural state of man and woman.
不过男人和女人天生就该如此
It must be right and good. No doubt.
存在就是合理的 毫无疑问
Listen to me,
瞧我说的
a lamb lecturing a lion.
真是班门弄斧啊
Any plans to wed, then?
计划结婚了没有?
I’m thinking about it.
正在考虑 哦
So Vorenus and his family are back in Rome?
这么说乌瑞纳斯和他家人都回罗马来了?
Yes.
是的
My friend asks you to understand
我的朋友请你谅解
that he remains under loyal oath to the man up north.
他依然是宣誓效忠于北方的那个人
But he will do what’s best for the city.
啊 但是他会以城市的利益为重
He acknowledges that you’re legal custodian of the Republic
他承认你才是共和国合法的掌权者
and will keep the peace the same as before.
会一如既往地维持和平
Tell your friend I’m grateful,
告诉你的朋友我很感谢
but I hear there is a deal of violence again between the collegia.
不过我听说帮会之间有点摩擦
No trouble.
没问题的
We may need to bang a few heads together.
我们大概需要给某些人敲敲警钟
Maybe. Whatever needs to be done.
也许吧 用一切必要的手段
A period of calm is essential.
安定的局势是必要的
We understand, but my friend won’t answer for the future.
我们明白,但是我的朋友不肯回答将来
If him up north were to come back with full armor on…
他是否会去北方重披战袍杀回来…
We shall hope for the best.
让我们尽量往好的方面想吧
Well done, by the way…
顺便说一句,干得不错
all this.
所有这些
Thank you, Pullo.
谢谢你,波罗
What an auspicious day.
今天真是良辰吉日
Many gave their lives that we might stand here once again
许多人献出了他们的生命 好让我们能够再次回到这里
united in the government of a lawful republic.
团结在一个奉行法制的共和国政♥权♥下
And how fitting that we welcome this new beginning
我们也理所应当地揭开新的一页
by swearing in the youngest consul
向这位罗马历史上
in the history of Rome.
最年轻的执政官宣誓效忠
Gaius Octavian…
他就是盖乌斯·屋大维
Caesar.
恺撒
Esteemed senators…
尊贵的元老院议员们
I take this first moment before you not to glorify myself,
此时此刻我并非要求你们颂扬我本人
but to honor my father.
而是向我的父亲致敬
In his honor I declare that my term as Consul
为了他的荣誉,我宣誓接受执政官一职
shall usher in a new era.
并将开辟一个新的纪♥元♥
An era of moral virtue,
这新纪♥元♥会带来美德
of dignity.
与尊贵
The debauchery and chaos we have had to endure will now end.
我们承受过的放荡与混乱将会终结
Rome shall be again
罗马将再一次
as she once was –
恢复其昔日荣光
a proud republic of virtuous women
这个自豪的共和国将再次充满贞洁的女人
and honest men.
和诚实的男人
I speak to you now
我此刻的身份并非
not as a soldier
是一名战士
or citizen,
或一个公民
but as a grieving son.
而是一个满怀悲痛的儿子
As my first act in this reborn republic,
我在这重生的共和国里要做的第一件事
and in honor of my father, I propose a motion…
为了我父亲的荣誉,我提出一份议案
to declare Brutus and Cassius murderers
宣布布鲁图斯和卡西乌斯为谋杀犯
and enemies of the state.
视其为共和国公敌
Outrageous!
无♥耻♥之徒
My dear boy, this is not what we agreed.
孩子,这不是我们约好的
It is not. Nevertheless, here we are.
的确不是,但事已至此
Brutus and Cassius still have many friends.
布鲁图斯和卡西乌斯在这里仍有拥护者
You will split the chamber, the unity of the Republic!
你会分♥裂♥议院,破坏共和国的统一!
Step away from my chair.
你给我退下
My father died on this floor.
我的父亲丧命于此
Right there.
就在拿里
Stabbed 27 times. Butchered…
被连捅27刀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!