by men he called his friends.
被所谓的“朋友”任意宰割
Who will tell me that is not murder?
谁能告诉我这不是谋杀?
Who will tell my legions, who love Caesar as I do,
谁来告诉我的军团 如同我一样爱戴凯撒的军团
that that is not murder?
这不是蓄意谋杀?
Who will speak against the motion?
谁还要反对这项提议?
Some willow tea, perhaps?
来点杨柳茶?
Henbane, more like.
更想要天仙子
I’ve been outmaneuvered by a child.
一个毛孩让我栽了跟头
To the country, then.
那就去郊外
Some fresh air and sleep will do you good.
新鲜空气和睡眠可以帮你解忧
Take a letter.
写封信
“To Marcus Junius Brutus and Gaius Cassius Longinus…”
致马可斯·尤尼斯·布鲁图斯和 盖乌斯·卡西乌斯·朗吉努斯
Dominus, if Octavian hears that you’re in communication with Brutus…
上帝…如果屋大维知道你还和布鲁图斯有联络…
Don’t talk.
别说话
Write.
只管写下来
“Heroes of the Republic,
“向共和国的英雄们…
“greetings…”
致敬”
Children.
孩子们
Father.
父亲
Are you all well?
你们都好吗?
We are.
是的
Broken, is it?
坏了?嗯?
No problem.
没关系
No trouble.
没关系
I’ll fix it.
我会修好的,嗯?
Yeah, easy mend.
很简单
I’ve been very busy since we’ve been back,
我们回来后我一直都很忙
we’ve not spent enough time together…
还没时间好好团聚
I thought maybe sometime soon we could…
是不是早日选个好天气
spend the day together.
我们去野外
In the country.
好好聚聚?
Would you like that?
好吗?
If you like.
如果你喜欢的话
Good. Good.
好 很好
We’ll do that.
我们要聚一聚
We’ll do that.
聚一聚
Want anything from the kitchen before I lock up?
我锁厨房♥门前,你还要点什么吗?
No.
不用了
It’s good to have you back.
你回来就好
Ever seen a real one?
见过真的没?
What’s that? An elephant.
什么? 大象
Yes. A few.
见过一些
Are they as big as they say?
真有传说中那么大吗?
They’re big.
体型非常庞大
No wheels, though?
却没轮子?
No.
没有
No wheels.
没有轮子
You can have me, if you like.
你喜欢的话,今晚我是你的人
Or I can go.
我还是走了
Stay.
别走
You can go now.
你可以走了
Go?
走?
There’s some coin on the table. Take half.
桌子上有些钱,你可以拿一半
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥的
You haven’t seen how much is there yet.
你都没看到那里有多少钱
I’m not a whore.
我不是鸡
No? Then why are you here?
不是?那你在这儿做什么?
I thought you liked me.
我以为你喜欢我
And you like me too, I suppose?
我猜你也喜欢我
Something like that.
是有那个意思
What a happy couple we’d make. Take the money.
我们还真是天仙配,把钱拿走
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
I told you.
我说了
I’m not a whore.
我不是鸡
Take the money.
把钱拿走
Maecenas, I’m going.
米西纳斯,我要走了
What? I’m going.
什么? 我想走了
Already?
这么快?
I’m tired.
我累了
No, no, no, no. Stay.
不不不不,别走
It gets so much better.
接下来会更精彩
We are seconds to the Consul now.
我们就快成为执政官了
We should not be in such places.
这不是我们该来的地方
Don’t be so fucking pious.
少装纯洁了
What’s the point of being seconds to the Consul if you can’t have some fun?
做了执行官都也不能风流的话 那还有什么意义?
What?
什么?
Never mind. Go if you like.
算了,你就随意吧
I can’t hear you.
我听不见
Go if you like.
想走就走吧
I’m going.
我会的
I say…
我说…
are the walls melting?
这些墙是不是在溶化?
I don’t think so.
应该没有
They are, you know.
有,真的
They are melting.
它们在溶化
We should all die.
我们都要死了
Octavia?
奥克塔维娅?
Have her washed and put to bed as quietly as possible.
尽量小声地帮她沐浴扶她上♥床♥
Wait.
等等
Good evening, madam. You’ll excuse me if I hurry away.
晚上好,夫人 请原谅我的匆忙
Exactly what are you doing with my daughter in the middle of the night?
深更半夜,你和我女儿在做什么?
He abducted me.
他绑♥架♥了我 哦?
I was at a perfectly nice party with Jocasta,
我本在享受豪华宴会 和伊俄卡斯特一起
and this impud… impudent brute abducted me.
然后这无…无礼的畜牲绑♥架♥了我
And brought you home to Mother.
还带你回母亲的身边
That’s a strange abduction.
匪夷所思的绑♥架♥
Where was she?
她之前在哪儿?
Octavia, you had best tell her the truth.
奥克塔维娅,你最好如实交待
Where were you?
你去哪儿了?
I was at an orgy, Mother. It was an orgy.
我在纵酒狂欢,今晚是狂欢夜
Early stages. Early stages of an orgy.
狂欢夜没开始多久
The Bacchic rituals had not yet begun.
酒神典礼都还没进行
You stupid drunken slut. Really, there’s no need for…
愚蠢的酗酒荡♥妇♥ 不需要…
It’s that bitch Jocasta’s fault. She’s the one that’s led you astray.
都是伊俄卡斯特那婊♥子♥的错 是她让你堕落了
So I was at an orgy. Who cares?
我是在狂欢,有什么了不起?
What do you think your brother will do if he finds out?
要是你弟弟发现了,他会怎么想?
I pull a hair for what my brother will do.
我才不在乎他怎么想
Oh, really?
哦,是吗?
Whilst he’s at the Forum preaching piety and virtue to the plebs,
当他在广场上对平民鼓吹虔诚和贞操时
you’re sucking slave cock at an orgy.
你却在狂欢宴上跟奴隶交欢
How do you think that looks?
你说这成何体统?
He’ll banish you, at the very least. No, he won’t.
他会把你流放到边疆 他不会的
And I sucked no slave cock.
我也没有和奴隶交欢
It hadn’t got to that part.
我都还没来得及去
Banished. Gone.
被流放,我和你…
And me with you, to some filthy Greek island.
被驱逐到肮脏的希腊岛屿上
Don’t you dare say a word to anyone about this.
不许你对外张扬此事
Never. Of course.
不,当然不会
What do you mean, “Of course”?
为什么会说“当然”?
Why wouldn’t you run and tell your lord and master?
为什么你不会跑去向你的上帝和主人告密?
Because… I wouldn’t.
因为…我不会的
Why not? Tell me.
为什么不?告诉我
Because…
因为…
Because I love her.
因为我爱她
You only say that
你之所以这么说
because you don’t know me.
是因为你不了解我
No. No, I know you very well.
不不,我很了解你
You are kind
你很善良
and full-hearted
充满热情
and beautiful.
又美丽动人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!