Home 动作电影 反恐特警组(2003)

反恐特警组(2003)

0
反恐特警组(2003)

So, what did you do to my sister?
你对我妹妹做了些什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
That’s not what I heard.
那可和我所知道的不一样啊
I mean, that’s not the word on the street.
我的意思是 外面所流传的可不是那样
She’s all broken up over you.
她为你而伤心欲绝
Don’t know why. She left me. Dumped.
不知道为什么 她离开了我 被甩了
A case of crabs will do that to a woman.
只要对女人发个脾气 就可以导致那个结果
Is there something about this team I need to know?
是不是有我需要知道的 关于这个队伍的事
I want to know what an asshole like you…
我想知道 像你这样的混♥蛋♥对…
…did to my little sister to make her leave.
…我的小妹做了什么 导致她离开的
She’s 28, all right?
她已经28岁了 好么
And trust me, she’s not so little.
相信我 她并不小了
Trust you? No, you didn’t.
相信你 不 你不会的
How’s your last partner doing? Gamble. He trust you too?
那你过去的那个搭档怎么样 甘伯 他也相信你么
You wanna talk about this? You gonna tell me?
你是不是想来讨论这件事 你打算告诉我么
Been on your chest for a while, yeah?
在你心里已经憋了一段时间了吧 是么
Street!
史具特
You wanna talk about it?
你打算谈论这件事
Come here.
来啊
Don’t talk about what you don’t…
不要说些你不…
Street! It’s not worth it.
史具特 这样做不值得
Who else you gonna narc on?
你还打算出♥卖♥♥♥谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
那你又是谁
Guess you’re not the prettiest one here anymore, huh, T.J.?
你再也不是这里最漂亮的一个了 不是么 TJ
Well, sounds like you’ve all gotten acquainted.
看来你们都已经互相认识了
Let’s get started.
那我们就开始吧
I’ll make this simple.
我就长话短说
L.A.P.D. SWAT is the most honored, most respected…
洛杉矶警署的SWAT 是世界上最光荣 最受尊敬…
…and most professional police division in the world.
…也是最职业的警♥察♥部门
Go, go, go!
上 上 上
Police! Police! Police!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
That ain’t gonna get it.
那样做是不行的
Bang.

Sanchez.
桑切思
Money.
干的好
Oh, man.
伙计
That sucked.
真是恶心
What’s up, Sanchez? You all right there?
怎么了 桑切思 你还好么
When you’re done with that one, I got one for you.
等你搞定那个以后 我再给你搞个新的
T.J.’s sitting on two pair. Looking for the boat.
TJ 射中了两对牌 正在寻找其他的
Got it.
打中了
Street, you got three aces.
史具特 你已经射中了三张A
Need one to take T.J. Out.
再打中一张 就把TJ 打败了
Got a winner, winner!
赢家产生了
All right, Deke. Let’s see what you got.
好吧 迪克 让我们看看你能打到什么
Ten of spades. Spade flush. Not good enough.
黑桃10 黑桃同花 还不够好
Hondo, isn’t that a straight flush?
韩兜 那不是个同花顺么
Hold the phone.
稍等一下
Six, seven…
黑桃6 7…
…eight, nine, ten of spades! Straight flush.
…8 9 10 同花顺
Deke!
迪克
Beats four aces in Compton any day.
打败了4张A
I think it works in Orange County too.
我认为这在赌场上一样是赢家
Sure you’re right. Good work, guys.
没错 你是对的 干的很好 伙计们
Police! Police!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Clear.
安全
Clear. Clear. Go.
安全 安全 上
That’s right.
做的很好
SWAT is a life-saving organization, not a life-taking one.
SWAT是一个负责救人的组织 而不是用来杀人的
That’s why the FBI and Secret Service come here to train with us.
这也是为什么FBI和秘密警♥察♥部队 会来这里和我们合作
Smooth, Deke.
轻点 迪克
I guess if I was deaf, I wouldn’t know you were here.
我想 除非我是聋子 才不会知道你们在这里
But while you’re laughing, there’s lots of people that want us to fail.
但是 当我们在笑的时候 有很多人却在等着看我们的笑话
Get it right.
继续练习
Clear. Clear.
安全 安全
Clear.
安全
Suspect, put your hands on your head and come out.
嫌疑犯 把手放在头上出来
Come out! Come out now!
出来 现在就出来
Turn around. Go!
转过身 快
Down. Get down.
趴下 快趴下
Yeah.
好的
Outstanding, guys.
很出色 伙计们
You feel that?
听到了么
The team’s going out for beers later. I’m buying.
等会我请队员们出去喝啤酒
I’ll take mine after we pass.
等我们通过考试后 我再来拿我那份
Well, Fuller’s definitely gonna try and hose us.
富勒肯定会尽力去打挎我们
Good. I’d hate to break a sweat just for a first- round knockout.
很好 我可不喜欢在第一回合就打倒对手 而只流了点汗
Hey, we got a big day tomorrow. Save some.
明天是很重要的一天 保存点体力
I got plenty.
我体力充沛
I’m depending on you to get these guys through this.
我要靠你把这些家伙们带过关
I’ll cover my end.
我会全力以赴的
Can I ask you something? Yeah, go for it.
我能问你个问题么 可以 问吧
Why’d you pick me?
为什么你会选我
To piss off the captain.
为了让警长不爽
All right, here’s the scenario.
好吧 现在的情况是这样的
There are six hijackers armed with handguns and knives…
现在有6名装备着小刀和手♥枪♥的截机犯…
…in control of that plane.
…控制着那部飞机
They’ve killed one hostage and are threatening to kill the others…
他们已经杀死了一名人♥质♥ 而且他们还威胁要杀掉其他的人♥质♥…
…unless they get a pilot and fuel within the hour.
…除非他们能在一个小时内 得到燃料和一名飞行员
There’ll be SWAT officers disguised as hostages.
会有些SWAT警员扮成人♥质♥
Other SWAT officers will be playing the roles of terrorists.
而其他的SWAT警员则会扮成恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
And they will be trying to kill you.
而且他们会试图干掉你们
Staff sergeants will be grading us.
警官负责给我们评分
Couldn’t give us the bus, huh, Hondo? They always give us the bus.
为什么不是劫巴士 韩兜 以前考核的都是劫巴士的
Fuller’s really got it in for us. You think?
一定是富勒在为难我们 那还用说
Another thing. There are two dynamic entry points.
另外一件事 一共有两个入口
One here beneath the front landing gear
一个在前起落架的下面…
…one back here by the baggage compartment.
…另一个就在后面的行李舱的旁边
I’m sure Fuller’s got surprises at both those entrances.
肯定富勒会在两个入口处都派人把守
We get bogged down anywhere, we fail.
我们在任何地方陷入困境 就算失败
Any ideas?
有什么好主意么
There’s another way in, Hondo.
还有另一个入口 韩兜
There’s an elevator shaft where they bring in the service carts.
这里有一个用来运送送餐车的电梯
And there’s a mechanic’s access right here.
而那里有一个工程师的进出口
Man, that’s gonna be tight as hell. Yeah.
哥们 那个入口非常窄的 是啊
How many men can we fit in there?
那里能挤下多少个人
Men? None.
男人 一个都不行
All right.
那好吧
Work this out. Get in there and break Fuller’s heart.
开工吧 闯进去 让富勒郁闷去
Okay. What do we got?
好的 我们有些什么
Toy guns. Toy guns, sir. Toy guns.
玩具枪 玩具枪 长官 是玩具枪
Let’s do this. All right.
让我们开始吧 好的
Shame you’re not playing a terrorist.
真遗憾 你竟然没有去扮演恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
I’m supposed to be in first class.
我本来是应该坐在头等舱的
We got camera three going up.
我们正在安置3号♥摄相机
Three is set. Checked it out on the monitor.
3号♥已经安好 从监视器上检查一下
Are you ready? Oh, yeah.
你们都准备好了么 是的
Okay, let’s see what they got.
那好 让我们看看他们的能耐
How’d you know about this place? I’ve known a few stewardesses.
你怎么知道这个地方的 我认识几个空姐
Just a few?
只是几个么
Stand by. We got a device. Same here.
等等 我们这边有机关 我这边也是
Disarmed.
解除了
Set.
准备
Here we go.
我们上吧
Three.

Two.

One.

Boxer, one down.
波克士 干掉一个
Down!
干掉了