Can’t believe it. They’re right on time.
真想不到 他们刚好赶上了
Let’s get these boys to their party.
小子们的派对开始了
Mama!
妈妈!
It’s 10:48 on Fat Tuesday,Mardi Gras.
今天是肥胖美星期二 四旬斋前的狂欢节 现在是10:48
Now let’s go back in time to 196♥4♥.
让我们重温196♥4♥年
The Beach Boys on 105.3 FM,
调频105.3兆赫为您播放 海滩男孩乐队的歌♥曲
the heart of New Orleans.
它代表了新奥尔良人的精神
Okay. Take it out wide. Give the pig some room.
好吧 向外侧转弯 给这大块头让路
My daughter’s on that ferry. Please. Please.
我女儿在那条渡轮上 求求你们 求求你们救救她
Oh,God,my daughter!
上帝啊 我的女儿!
Do the other side?
要去另一边看看吗?
ATF New Orleans,Agent Donnelly.
新奥尔良 ATF 唐纳利探员
Listen,call New Orleans PD.
听好 给新奥尔良警♥察♥局打电♥话♥
I want all surveillance from the Algiers dock.
我要阿尔及尔码头的所有监视录像
Then call City Transit.
然后再给城市交通局打电♥话♥
I want the Crescent City Bridge surveillance,
我要新月城大桥上
westbound between 10:00 and 11:00.
10:00到11:00之间 所有西行交通的监视录像
All right,got it.
好 知道了
Hey. Seen an ATF agent around here?
喂 看见一个 ATF 探员吗?
Yeah,he went down below.
嗯 他到下面去了
How do I get there?
我上哪儿找他?
The south side of the bridge.
大桥南边
You Agent Minuti?
你是缪提探员?
Larry Minuti,ATF?
ATF 的拉里·缪提?
No,Larry’s my partner. I’m Doug Carlin.
不 拉里是我搭档 我是道格·卡林
Paul Pryzwarra,FBI.
保罗·普莱兹瓦拉 联邦调查局的
How you doing? Where’s Minuti?
你好 缪提在哪?
On vacation.
他去度假了
Not anymore.
他的假期结束了
We’re calling in half the region on this one.
我们要把这地区一半的人手调来搞这个案子
You can reach him?
你能联♥系♥到他吗?
I tried. He’s not picking up his phone.
试过了 他不接电♥话♥
Well,try harder. It’s important.
那就再好好试试 这案子很严重
Obviously.
明摆着的
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
Anything that doesn’t belong.
这里不该有的东西
You want to give me a spot?
帮我一把好吗?
Yeah.
好的
ANFO.
铵油炸♥药♥(硝酸铵与燃料油混合制成的炸♥药♥)
Ammonium nitrate,water-soluble.
硝酸铵会溶解于水
Fuel oil would have burned off during the blast.
燃料油在爆♥炸♥中会烧掉
Between the river and the rain,if ANFO was used,
如果用的是铵油炸♥药♥ 经过河水和雨水的冲刷
the only place you’d find it would be…
你唯一能找到它的地方就是…
Underneath this bridge.
桥面底下
That’s right.
没错
We can’t rule out an accident at this point.
目前我们还不能排除意外的可能性
It’s not officially a crime scene yet. Here’s a thought.
现在这里还不能算是罪案现场 我有个主意
Why don’t we double the perimeter
为什么我们不把警戒人员增加一倍呢?
so we don’t have wall-to-wall trailers down there?
那样就不会有这么多打听消息的闲人了
No,we’re gonna need all our manpower
不行 我们现在得把全部人手
for evidence control and witness processing.
用来收集证物和寻找目击者
Now,we need to keep it tight
目前我们得谨慎行事
until we can determine that it is a crime investigation.
等到能确定这是犯罪调查再说
It is a crime investigation.
这确实是犯罪调查
Got a piece of electric blasting cap
我找到一块电雷♥管♥的碎片
and a strand of what appears to be leg wire.
还有一束像是引线的东西
About a million of those blue particles washed up on the Algiers side.
在阿尔及尔码头这边大概有一百万片这样的蓝色碎片
It’s probably from a plastic container or a barrel.
也许可能是塑料容器或者是塑料桶的一部分
ANFO?
铵油炸♥药♥?
Most likely. There was post-blast residue
很有可能在新月城大桥底下
under the Crescent City Bridge.
有爆♥炸♥的残留物
The insulation on the leg wire will inform us
金属引线上的绝缘层将会告诉我们
of who the manufacturer of the blasting cap is.
这种电雷♥管♥是哪家公♥司♥造的
Then we go after the switching mechanism
然后我们就能追查到开关设备
and the bomb’s power source.
和炸♥弹♥的电源是哪里来的
We probably don’t need to wait for the lab to tell us what we already know,
不必等化验室出结果 我们就已经能断定
that this is an explosive and a trigger.
这是一场有预谋的犯罪了
And you are?
你是哪位?
Oh,I’m sorry. I’m Doug Carlin,ATF.
哦 对不起 我是道格·卡林 ATF 的
Who’s in charge? We’re working on that now.
这里谁负责? 我们正在商量呢
Gentlemen,please.
先生们 请静一下
Ed Elkins. I’m in charge.
艾德·艾金丝 我是负责人
Oh,good,good,good. Yeah.
哦 很好 很好
You’re in charge,then? Okay.
这么说你是负责人?好的
First things first. Where’s the coffeepot?
重要的事情先来 咖啡壶在哪儿?
Ed?
艾德?
Come on,this is a police investigation,right? Operation.
不是吧 这是警♥察♥在办案?
We gotta have a coffeepot.
怎么能没有喝咖啡的地方?
Yeah,you’ll find it in the back.
是的 你在后面能找到
Back there? Yeah.
那边? 对
He is in charge. Thank you,gentlemen.
他才是负责人 先生们 谢谢
See anything?
有什么发现吗?
Traffic.
人来车往
Hit rewind for me.
倒回去让我看看
Hey,did Larry call?
拉里有没有给你电♥话♥?
Still not answering his cell. We left another message.
还是不接电♥话♥ 我们又给他发了一条消息
All right.
好的
Say,that girl ever get ahold of you? What girl?
嘿 那个女孩找到你了吗? 哪个女孩?
You know,sexy voice,
你知道的 嗓音很性感
asked if you were tall,dark and handsome.
她问你是不是高个子、黑皮肤、而且还很帅
I gave her two out of three.
我告诉她有两点符合
Two out of three. That’s very good. Hit play.
两点 说得真好 快放录像吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey,Larry,this is Doug. How you doing?
拉里 我是道格 你现在怎么样?
Listen,I know you’re maybe still pissed off at me,
听我说 我知道你还在生我的气
but you need to get your behind down here,all right?
可你现在应该来这里帮忙 好吗?
Doug. Yeah?
道格 什么事?
Doug,Orleans Parish on line one.
道格 一号♥线有奥尔良教区警局来的电♥话♥
It’s Sheriff Reed.
是治安官里德
They pulled a body out of the water,and they want a profile.
他们从水里捞上来一具尸体 想要解剖
All right,tell him they don’t need a profile.
好吧 告诉他们不需要
Just tell him to bag it. I’ll call him back.
让他把尸体装袋 回头我给他打电♥话♥
Okay,got it.
好的 明白了
Put this on a candy wrapper?
你把号♥码记在糖纸上?
It’s all I had.
我只有这张纸
Cutting back,huh?
减肥又吹了?
Hold it right there.
在这里暂停
Yeah,this is ATF Agent Doug Carlin
喂 我是 ATF 探员道格·卡林
returning your call.
我是来回你电♥话♥的
My cell number is 504-555-0130.
我的手♥机♥号♥码是504-555-0130
What’s that?
那是什么?
Looks like a dude on a bike.
像是个骑摩托车的男子
Run it forward a little bit.
往前进一点点
Stop right there.
停下
What is he doing?
他在干什么?
Going to the bathroom?
在小便?
Run it forward,run it forward.
往前进 往前进
What time does it say? 10:47.
这时候是几点? 10:47
That’s before the explosion,isn’t it? Right before.
那是在爆♥炸♥前 对吗? 刚好爆♥炸♥前
Can I have your attention,please?
大家请听我说
Thanks very much for coming.
非常感谢诸位的光临
I’m Jack McCready,special agent in charge of this investigation.
我是杰克·麦克克莱迪 负责本案调查的特别代表
First,let me say our hearts go out
首先要说的是
to all of those affected by this tragedy.
我们真切地同情受到这起悲剧影响的所有人
Early estimates place the number of casualties
初步估计的死亡数字是
at 543 men,women and children.
543人 包括男人、妇女和儿童
Now,Lord knows this city has seen its share of pain,
这座城市陷入了深深的悲痛之中
but unlike Katrina,
但不同于卡特里娜(曾经袭击新奥尔良的飓风)
this disaster was not an act of nature.
这场灾难不是大自然所为
After careful review of evidence retrieved at the scene,
在对现场搜集的证据进行仔细研究后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!