Suspects are entering the Pershing Square MTA station.
疑犯进入了珀欣广场地铁站
Boxer, hang in there! Hang in there. You okay?
波克士 撑着 撑着 你没事吧
l’m all right. Boxer got hit.
我没事 波克士中枪了
We’re gonna need an ambulance!
我们需要救护车
Who did this? lt was Gamble.
谁干的 是甘伯
Box! Get him up. Get him over!
波克士 把他扶起来 把他带过来
lt was T.J. and Gamble. They’ve gone down the subway.
是TJ和甘伯 他们跑去地铁站了
Let’s go hunting.
我们得去追捕了
l’m gonna get the kit! Take care of him.
我去拿急救箱 好好照顾他
Yeah. Street, let’s go!
没问题 史具特 快走
This is 73-David. This is 73-David. l need an RA unit…
这里是73号♥大卫 这里是73号♥大卫 我需要救护车尽快…
…as soon as possible to the corner of Hope and 7th.
…到第7街和希望大街交界处
Officer down! l repeat, officer down!
警员倒下了 重复 有警员倒下了
All right, T., we’re in.
好了 T 我们已经进来了
Let’s go.
走吧
Hit the juice, grandpa.
开车吧 老爷爷
Come on, Box.
顶住 波克士
Come on, come on, come on!
快来 快来 快来
What do we got? Gunshot wound to the neck.
什么情况 颈部中枪
Vitals? None.
致命么 还好
Come on! Let’s go!
快点 出发了
Always one step behind.
总是慢人一步
This is 70-David at 7th and Hope.
这是70号♥大卫 在第7街和希望街的交界处
Suspects are on eastbound train number 5-0-7…
疑犯上了507号♥东路地铁列车
…headed to Metro Center at 7th and Figueroa.
往费卡鲁纳街和第7街的地铁中心驶去
Have the rail unit contact MTA…
告诉铁路局找地铁中心
…and shut it down at the next station. Roger that, 70David.
在下一站把他们拦下来 收到 70号♥大卫
What are they gonna do, take the subway all the way to Mexico?
他们想怎样 难道打算坐地铁到墨西哥
Come on, check for secondary wounds.
快点 检查第二受伤处
Sanchez! Deke, Sanchez! Meet that train at the next station.
桑切思 迪克 桑切思 去下一站截停列车
73-David, we copy.
73号♥大卫 收到
You better be good for it.
你最好信守诺言
l assure you, if anyone is, it’s me.
我保证 我是最守信用的人
l want you to set up a perimeter.
我要你设立防线
Nobody comes in the station and nobody gets off a train.
没有人能进地铁站 也没有人能够下车
Yes, sir. You got it.
是的 长官 马上照办
Rail unit, this is 10-David. I’ve got my men headed to the Figueroa station.
地铁部 这是10号♥大卫 我派人向费卡鲁纳地铁站进发了
Are you ready to stop that train? Yes, sir.
你们准备好截停列车了么 是的 长官
Where’s this train? Never made it.
列车在哪儿 从没到达
Should’ve been here by now.
现在应该已经到了
Sanchez to Hondo. The train never made it to Figueroa.
桑切思呼叫韩兜 列车不是到费卡鲁纳的
Secure the station. SWAT’s got it.
看好车站 SWAT已经进入了
Got people. Hands up! Let me see your hands! Now!
有人举起手来 让我能看到你们的手
Hands. Hands!
举起手 举起手
Hands. Show him your hands. Hands.
举起手 把手伸出来 举起手
Where are they?
他们去哪儿了
They said they were gonna kill me. They’re not coming back.
他们说 如果我说了就会杀了我 他们不会再回来了
Down the shaft.
跑到下面去了
Where’d they go?
他们去哪儿了
10-David, this is 70-David.
10号♥大卫 我是70号♥大卫
Suspects have entered what appears to be a storm drain…
疑犯好象进入了防暴雨用的下水道
…approximately a quarter- mile north of Metro Center.
大约在地铁中心北1/4英里的地方
Roger that, 70-David.
收到 70好大卫
We’ll deploy above ground accordingly.
我们会在地面进行布置
We’re going in after them.
我们去找他们
This shaft intersects with the storm- drain system.
这条路线和防暴雨的下水道系统交接
They could pop out of any manhole in a five- mile radius.
他们能从5英里内 任何一个水渠口出来
How many manholes are we talking? 6000.
一共有多少个水渠口 6000个
Six thousand?! l can’t cover 6000–
6000 我不能监视6000个
R-Commander, 10-David.
中心控制室呼叫10号♥大卫
Put that airship down and give me…
降落直升机…
…a command post at Sixth and Hope Street.
…在第6街和希望大街交界处 设立一个基地
And give me a landline, Code Two.
给我一个交通工具 2号♥状况
70-David to 10-David.
70号♥大卫呼叫10号♥大卫
70-David to 10-David.
70号♥大卫呼叫10号♥大卫
70-David to 1♥1♥4♥. Do you read me?
70号♥大卫呼叫1♥1♥4♥ 你们能听到吗
70-David to 1♥1♥4♥. Do you read me?
70号♥戴维斯叫1♥1♥4♥ 你们能听到吗
We got no reception down here.
在这下面没有信♥号♥♥
Gamble wants us on an island…
甘伯想让我们被孤立
…he’s got it.
他办到了
Stay alert, guys.
保持警惕 哥们
They went this way.
他们走这边了
We have ID’d those suspects. Great! Who are they?
我们查到疑犯是谁了 太好了 都是谁
Former Officer Gamble and Officer T.J. McCabe.
解雇警员甘伯和警员TJ
Gamble, as in Street’s ex-partner Gamble?
甘伯 史具特的旧搭档甘伯
Roger.
收到
There is some kind of plan here, right?
你已经计划好 对吧
There’s your plan, pumpkin.
这就是计划 蠢蛋
We have got two SWAT- trained guys leading this attack.
这场袭击是由两个曾经受到过SWAT训练的人带领的
How do we know the rest aren’t in on it?
我们怎么知道其余的人有没有合伙
Because l can vouch for Hondo.
因为我能为韩兜担♥保♥
Willing to bet $ 100 million on that?
你愿意下注1亿美金
Bingo.
到了
You gotta be shitting me.
你是在开玩笑吧
lf they’re good, this is only gonna slow them down, T.J.
如果他们很棒 这只会拖延他们的时间
This was supposed to be simple snatch and extract.
这本来只是个简单的攫取和逃跑
Boxer was a threat. He was my friend!
波克士是个威胁 他曾经是我的朋友
He was mine too! Stop crying, you can buy new friends.
他也曾是我的朋友 别吵了 你们能买♥♥到新朋友
Don’t give me any more reasons to kill you.
别再给我杀你的理由
What are you going to do, shoot me?
你想怎么样 杀了我
You should relax a little bit, my friend. l’m the money here. Don’t forget it.
你应该放轻松点 朋友 我就是钱 别忘了
We don’t have time for this shit.
我们没时间胡闹了
Look, you can go ahead. l know this sucks.
随你的便 我知道这很难受
Let’s worry about it in paradise, all right?
等我们到了天堂再担心这事情吧 好么
Come on.
快来
Have we re-established contact with Hondo?
我们能联♥系♥到韩兜了吗
Not yet, sir. 70-David, advise your location, please.
还没有 长官 70号♥大卫 请报告你的位置
70-David, come in.
70号♥大卫 回答
Hondo, where the hell are you?
韩兜 你到底在哪儿
What’s that?
那是什么东西
lt’s phosphorescent paint. Oh, yeah?
磷光油漆 是吗
Keep your eyes on the wall for more.
留意墙上的符号♥
Gas masks? lt’s just smoke.
有防毒面具么 那只是烟
We’re gonna have to go in blind.
我们进去就什么都看不到了
What’s going on?
怎么了
Tripwire. Live mine.
陷阱 是地雷
Whoa, claymore. Nasty stuff. No shit.
双边地雷 好厉害的东西 这可不是好玩的
There’s an old lndian saying:
有句印第安人谚语
Where there’s one white man….
有一个白人出现的地方
There’s more white men.
总会有更多的白人
What? Do you hear something?
你听到什么了吗
No. That’s the problem.
没有 但那就说明有问题了
Come on, we gotta move.
快点 我们要走了
You all smell like shit. That would be a sewer.
你们都一身屎臭味 那是下水道啊
Where’s our air? On track and on schedule.
空中支援 正如期赶来
Wonderful.
太好了
T.J., ride with me.
TJ 跟我一起
Come on, guys, gotta go!
快点 伙计们 我们得走了
All units in the vicinity of the Hawthorne Airport:
在霍索恩机场附近的 所有队伍注意
Residents report beacon lights turned on after closing hours.
居民报告灯塔在关闭后又亮了
Dispatch, R-Commander. Deploy all available units…
这是中♥央♥控制室 紧急派遣所有空余队伍
…to Hawthorne Airport. Call the FAA for details.
到霍索恩机场 通知航♥空♥局 询问详细情况
They’re gonna fly him out of the country.
他们要用飞机把他带到国外
10-David, this is R-Commander. Get your men there as soon as possible.
10号♥大卫 这是中♥央♥控制室 尽快派你的人过去
Roger that.
收到
Unit One, what’s your status?
一小队 你的情况怎样
We are approximately 45 miles due east of Point Bravo.
我们大约在集♥合♥点正东方向45英里
We have begun our descent. That’s a six-minute ETA.
我们正降落 6分钟后到达
Roger that.
收到
Ain’t this a bitch? A cold, hard one.
这他妈是什么 又硬又臭

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!