巴布亚纽几内亚
乔希?
Josh?
你父亲让你上地面来吸点空气吗? – 你在开玩笑吧?
Wow!,your old man let you come up for air? – Ohh,You’re kidding,right?
喔…你肯定会一蹋糊涂喔?!
Ohh,you’re gonna be in a shit!.
管他的…是我想来这里的
Ahh,Fuck it!I wanted to be here.
这位女的是? – 是的 算增援的吧
So your geek,she is?! – Yeah,reinforcements
宝贝 来见见乔希 弗兰克-麦圭尔的儿子
Hey babe,come meet Josh.Frank McGuire’s boy.
乔希麦-圭尔?久闻您大名啊
Josh McGuire?!.Heard all about you
真酷!你♥爸♥带你来参与这些探险
So cool,your dad brings you on these expeditions.
是啊 是啊…算是吧!
Yeah…yeah,I am just stucked.
前进基地目前进行得如何?
How are Things at forward base?
还在找一些通道来穿越 大家都累了 搞得老爸很不高兴
They still haven’t found a way through.Everyone is tired,getting pissed off for Dad.
就像往常一样…
Just the usual,really…
当我一离开 一切都搞得天翻地覆似的
As soon as I leave,the whole thing turns into a Mongolian clusterfuck.
卡尔告诉我你是个登山客 – 我是偶尔有小爬一下山啦
So,Carl says you’re a climber. – I’ve done a little…
是啊 他壮得跟牛一样 且聪明得像个追踪者
Yes,she’s strong like bull and smart like tractor.
是啊 是啊…
No!,original…
埃迪 我坐驾驶座 乔希 去坐前面
Hey,Eddie,I’ll take lightly.Josh,jump upfront.
酷喔!
Oh,sweet!
这里是最后的未知蛮荒领域 未开♥发♥的无人烟处
The last prime Eden of wilderness
如果我们坠毁在这里 即使是上帝也找不到我们
We go down out here,Even god won’t know where we are
也许一些土人会用我们的头骨当汤碗哩
Some mud man will be using our skulls for a soup bowl
这可不是旅游手册有写的喔 宝贝 – 是的 我们算夸张了些啦 宝贝
That wasn’t in the brochure,honey. – Yeah,well…they live at large now baby.
我在掌舵中…哈哈…
I have control.
我们为何要探索洞穴?乔希?
Ahhhh,Why do we cave,Josh?
嗯…我又不是自愿的?
Well,I do not…momentarily.
不 答错啰
No,wrong answer.
那你为什么要探索洞穴 卡尔?
Why do you cave,Carl?
因为…
Because…
不如让我秀给你看好了
Let me show you.
艾斯皮里托-伊萨-阿♥拉♥ 是所谓:世上所有洞穴之母
Espiritu Esa-ala.The mother of all caves.
天啊 卡尔 这真是令人不可思议啊… – 是的 没错
My god,Carl…that It’s… – Yeah,It’s
(伊萨-阿♥拉♥ 洞穴探勘考察 第三十四天)
集中精神潜入…集中精神潜入
Focus on the cave!Focus on the cave!
多么奇怪的感觉啊..
How are strange…
脸色开始发红
kill you in flush…
我必须侵入你的灵魂…
I gotta intrude into your mind…
多么奇怪的感觉啊…
How are strange
哦…太滑稽了
Oh,bloody Josh
我来帮你进入状态,乔治!
let me help you in the boil,George!
嗨 朱迪,我需要进行自♥由♥潜水检查 拜托?!现在就做
Hey Judes,I want this free dive check,please?!Now
你没事吧 弗兰克? – 是的 我没事
All good,Frank? – Yeah,I’m fine.
J.D.来这里帮忙检查一下设备 好吗?
Hey J.D.you changed your bathroom,come over here and give Judes a hand with the gear,will you?.
是的…
Yah…
乔治 你听说过乔希了没?
George,did we hear from Josh yet?
我的检查报告呢? – 还没有
lu,base form me. – Nah,no,Not yet.
看看这个!
Check it out!.
里兹在哪里? – 他还在减压中…
Where’s Liz? – She Still decompressing.
通信部分搞好没? – 通信搞定了
Coms up yet? – Coms are good
潜水状况如何 J.D.?
How was the dive,J.D.?
能见度非常得好! – 真的吗?
Good visibility. – Yeah?
是的 水是有点冷啦
Yeah?it’s a bit cold.
帮我搞定这个水下呼吸器 我的腿都快麻了
Hang out,can you give a hand with the rebreather,my legs are stuffed…
都快老啰…(意指:快点!)
You are getting old! – Huh
开始啰 维吉尔(水下探测器的昵称)
Off you go Virgil.
身体微微前倾 好的…
Lean forward for me a bit.That’s it.
这已经是你第三次进入坑洞了…
That’s the third time you check that gauge.
乔治…放心…我很好
George…I’m fine.
已经有一段时间你没见过阳光了
Been a while since you saw daylight?!
唉 十七天了吧?
17 days.
任何人都可以取消探勘 不管何时或是什么原因 是吧?
Anyone can call the dive at any time for any reason,yab?!
你准备好了吗?
You all set?
当然…
Sure…
你父亲对你很生气喔…乔希
Your father is very angry with you,Josh.
这也没啥好意外的吧 卢克…
So what else new,Luko…?!
卡尔!你回来啦!
Carl!You’re back!
你为什么把这个设备移出去?
Why is that gear coming up?
因为海岸附近有大的暴风圈正在形成
Well,there a big storm building right of the coast
弗兰克说 所有没用到的设备得先移出去
Frank said to pull out whatever gear we are not using
是这样吗?
Ohhh,he did!did he?!
吉姆 这个洞穴啊 是不可能打倒我的啦
Hey Jim,this cave not gonna beat me
小子…他有点难搞吧?
You’re in the dog ass,kid
啊…随便啦…等他真的发现了搞不好我早走人啰
Yeah,whatever…It’s probably,dad didn’t even noticed I was gone.
如果他准备用三号♥备用营的话
When He and Judes had to climb to Camp 3 for those bail out tanks
你应该知道带他们怎么走…但意思是他应该也知道问题了吧
You were suppose to bring down…He noticed
哎呀! – 是的 我不想替你背黑锅啊
Oh,Shit! – Yab.suck to be you.
备用氧气筒? – 是啊…紧急时候备用的
Bail out? – Ah…Emergency tanks.
潜水夫们万一无法呼吸
See the divers’ rebreathers
如果出了些问题 我们需要一些备用的
But if something goes wrong,we need backup.
拜托…一个洞穴潜水探险 哪会出啥差错啊?
What could possibly go wrong diving in caves?
看…它好像迷路了 – 不…它正在前进中
Look at her,she is tizzy. – No,She goes.
在这里 我能感觉到
Here.I can feel it.
维吉尔探测器已扫描整个环节 但什么也没有
No.Virgil scanned that whole section There’s bughole
机器是无法”感觉”到洞穴 乔治
Machine can not feel the cave,George.
嗯…欧比万(星际大战角色) 如果你想找到最好的管道穿越的话
Well…Obi Wan Taken you find a way through
你最好动作快一点
You best do it fast.
在两天之内 三个区域 将整个被淹没
Two days,three at most,This whole place will be flooded like a blood tunnel.
也许高层单位会给我们发出警告吧
I hope this will give us plenty warning
国家地理频道的人员是吧?很高兴认识你
You guys from the National Geographic,right?Yeah,…good to see you.
维多利亚 你得认识认识这家伙
Victoria,are you gonna meet this guy?!.
嘿 迪克斯 我希望你醒了 有人来造访你啰
Hey Dex,I hope you’re awake bro,you’ve got a visitor.
您好!
Hey man!
乔希 老兄 你真好样的 – 是的 谢谢…
Josh,man,you are in the shit. – Yeah.Thanks…
这是维多利亚 新人 给她个介绍导览一番吧
Ah this is Victoria,she is new so give her the grand tour.
嗨…! – 嗯…!
Hey…! – ahhh…!
对你来说 只有一块钱花费就好
For you,only one dollar.
艾斯皮里托-伊萨-阿♥拉♥
Esa-ala Cave.
世上最大的且未开♥发♥的洞穴系统
The largest unexplored cave system in the world.
百万年聚集的雨水
A million years of Rainwater dissolving it’s way down through the rock
试着找出通路到达海洋
Trying to find its way to the sea
这就是为什么我们在这里
Which is of course why we’re here.
只是为了探索和发现隐藏的或未知的通道
For no other reason than to explore and find that hidden pathway
那真是难以置信 他们有多远?
Wow…That’s incredible.How far in they got?
给美女来个导览一下…
Oh…A tour for the lady is it…
十六洞穴探勘人员和五十个挑夫 载运约一吨♥的设备
…16 caving personnel and 50 porters of hand carried and elite ton of equipment,
深入地底大约两公里内 历经了五个星期
Almost two vertical kilometers into the earth crust Over a period of five weeks.
哇…现在我知道卡尔的钱到底花在哪了
Wow…Now I know what Carl has been spending his cash on.
是的 亿万富翁的娱乐吧
Yab,kicks of billionaires.
真的很酷喔!
That’s so cool!
这很简单 我还没说完呢 但我认为你提到了重点
It’s pretty…basic,I…I haven’t finished yet,But you get the general idea.
德克斯…你已经在这工作五年了
But Dex,you’ve been working on this for five years.
四年啦 四年…不过这3D画面还是有点问题啦
Four years yeah,four…I mean the 3Ds is a bit of problem that all of it.
目前已经算正常了 深入看看这些可怕的连结通道后…
Well it,obviously it hasn’t rendered properly yet,and the connection speed up here is just a fractious…
这可不是在变戏法
Ala That’s not a wizard.
而我们最后到达了…”前进基地”
And finally,here we are,Forward base.
在水面之下的某处 神秘洞穴就摆在你眼前…
And somewhere under there,She goes…
你最好告诉J.D.他现在不适合潜水
You need to talk to Judes.perhaps,her on the dive!.
你在开玩笑啊 现在? – 我只告诉你我看到的 他真的累了
You kidding me,Now? – I’ll just telling you what I see.she’s tired.
有下雨问题吗? – 不…还好…我们还有好几天好天气的
rain? – No..no,we’re good a few days yet.
让我跟弗兰克讲话 – 好…你等等!
Let Frank on. – yab,I’ll just get him.
卡尔想和你谈谈
Carl!.
啊…我们得救啦!感谢上帝!
Ah…We’re saved!Thank God!
弗兰克 你在做什么 伙计?
Frank,how are you doing,buddy?
很高兴见到你顺道而来 卡尔
Nice of you to drop by,Carl.
好像冥冥中有人说 “你做得还不错喔”
…You know some little bird told me You are shutting up “Shop”.
我是用老板的口气很客气地问你
It would be nice of you to ask the boss.
你找到了贯通的通道了?
You must have found a way through,Huh?!
你应该等我潜水探勘后再问我吧?
Wait,and You can ask me after the dive!.
我不会讲废话的 弗兰克 我们快不够时间了!
Yeah…don’t pull that soft to shit on me,Frank We are running out of time here
没错 我们在底下这里跟一堆装备罢了
Exactly,and Some of us have been holding equipment down here for weeks
而你最好搞定你在美国的事情 或你刚带来的女友吧?
While you pace out to back to America to bring up your girlfriend.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!