Home 加拿大电影 电锯惊魂5 Saw Ⅴ(2008)

电锯惊魂5 Saw Ⅴ(2008)

0
电锯惊魂5 Saw Ⅴ(2008)

我是你称之为竖锯的人
I’m the man you call Jigsaw.
逮捕我是你的责任
It’s your duty to bring me in…
但我知道你是谁
…but I know who you are…
我知道你做了什么
…and I know what you’ve done.
那么说这是勒索
So this is blackmail.
不不不
No, no, no.
这是赎罪
This is redemption.
只是给你一个选择 仅此而已
Just giving you an option, that’s all.
现在 你可以逮捕我
Now, you can arrest me…
但这么做的话 你的人生就结束了 你是知道的
…but doing so, your life ends as you know it.
或者
Or…
你可以去探索
…you could explore…
一种让罪犯重生的方法
…a method of rehabilitation…
使你夜晚能安睡
…that’ll permit you to sleep at night.
或者我可以现在就杀了你
Or I could kill you right now.
但你不是一个真正的杀手
But you’re not a true killer.
那是你的困境
That’s your dilemma…
而且我对你所了解的信息 正位于一个很适合的地方
…and the information that I have on you is exactly where it needs to be…
随着我的消失 那信息将会被公布
…and it will be released in the event of my disappearance.
与其信你 他们会更信任我的话
They’ll never believe your word over mine.
你愿意冒这个险吗
You willing to take that risk?
毁灭你一生
Risk of ruining your own life…
为了保护一个释放杀人犯的
…in order to protect a corrupt legal system…
腐♥败♥的法律系统
…that puts murderers back on the streets?
你妹妹会怎么想
How would your sister feel?
你正站在交叉路上 探员
You’re at a crossroads, detective.
做抉择吧
Make your choice.
你帮助竖锯把那些受害者抓了?
Did you help Jigsaw get all of them?
Hoffman探员 这位是特勤探员Erickson
Detective Hoffman, this is Special Agent Erickson.
关于竖锯的案件 你有什么要讨论的吗
You had something you needed to discuss about the Jigsaw case?
是的 我今晚去了Strahm探员的病房♥ 但他不在那
Yes. I stopped by Agent Strahm’s room tonight at the hospital, but he wasn’t there.
希望他没事吧 – 噢 是的 他很好
I hope he’s all right. – Oh, yeah, he’s fine.
Strahm在推断除了Amanda Young
Agent Strahm was theorizing about the possibility…
竖锯还有另一个同谋的可能性
…of an additional accomplice to Jigsaw, other than Amanda Young.
某个我们目前还不知道的人
Someone who might be currently unknown.
他有向你提过类似的事情吗
Did he ever mention anything like that to you?
没有 而且 我是刚加入这个案件的
No, but then again, I’m new to the case.
是的 也许你可以让他尽快联♥系♥我
Yeah, well, maybe you could get him to contact me at his earliest convenience.
知道了 还有…
Will do. And…
依你看
…in your theorizing…
你觉得谁会是同谋
…who exactly did you suspect would be an accomplice?
他怀疑是内部的人
Well, he suspected someone on the inside.
一个有权限的人
Someone with access.
很有趣的推理
It’s an interesting theory.
探员 我们明早见个面吧
Detective, what do you say we reconnect in the morning?
好的
You got it.
死路
Dead.
那人是混♥蛋♥ 但他很聪明
That guy was an asshole, but he was smart.
他对我们还有用处
We could’ve used him.
是啊 但总要有人死的
Yeah, well, someone had to die.
你要做那个牺牲者吗
Would you rather it’d been you?
他们是怎么抓住你的
How’d they get you?
去你的
Screw you!
我要杀了你 我要杀了你
I’m gonna kill you! I’m gonna kill you!
我要杀…
I’m gonna kill…
你好 Paul
Hello, Paul.
你自残 是因为你真的在寻死
Did you cut yourself because you truly wanted to die…
还是因为你想得到关注
…or did you just want some attention?
今晚 你将会告诉我
Tonight, you’ll show me.
如果你要活下去的话 你得再次自残
If you want to live, you’ll have to cut yourself again.
你愿意流掉多少血来保命呢 Paul
How much blood will you shed to stay alive, Paul?
我没想过会感到自责
I didn’t expect to feel any remorse.
要冷静下来
The heart cannot be involved.
感情用事的话 就什么也办不到了
Emotionally, there can be nothing there.
永远不要投入私人感情
It can never be personal.
我们走吧 – 不能
Let’s go. – No.
你的事情还没完
You’re not done yet.
今晚你会看到杀戮与救赎的区别
Tonight you will see the difference between killing and rehabilitation.
还有一个你需要注意的探员
There is another detective that you should be aware of.
他叫Tapp
His name’s Tapp.
他很聪明 而且快接近真♥相♥了
He’s smart, and he’s getting closer.
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
我要你帮我把他引向某个人
I need you to lead him to someone for me.
一个医生
A doctor.
一个需要被医治的医人者
A healer who needs some healing.
这是你的吗 医生
Is this yours, doctor?
你提供了这些警局里的档案 对吧
You supplied these police files, didn’t you?
你觉得事情会照你所想发展
You’re assuming this is gonna play out the way you want it.
我没设想任何事
I assume nothing.
我只是猜测可能性 我让游戏自行开始
I anticipate the possibilities, and I let the game play out.
那你为什么需要Amanda参与这游戏
Then why do you need Amanda in the game?
确保游戏规则被遵守
To ensure that the rules are followed.
她不会替任何人做决定 她只会…
She won’t make decisions for anyone. She’ll just…
提供选择
…offer choices.
靠左边一点
Little to your left.
那很多事情都要看偶然了
That leaves a lot to chance.
如果你擅长猜测人的思维
If you’re good at anticipating the human mind…
偶然就会变成必然了
…it leaves nothing to chance.
是时候了
It’s time.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
太好了 又有炸♥弹♥
Great. More bombs.
好吧 你做了什么事 才会被抓到这里来
All right. What’d you do to get here?
我…我做了些事 一群人遇害了
L… I did something, and a bunch of people were killed.
我是无意的
I didn’t mean to.
但他们确实是死了
They’re still dead.
这就是你在这里的原因? – 是的
That’s why you’re here? – Yeah.
做了这种事 你不应该要坐牢吗
Shouldn’t you have gone to jail for something like that?
没人知道
Nobody else knows.
看来某人知道了
Somebody does.
我没杀任何人 如果这是你的问题的话
I didn’t kill anybody, if that’s what you’re asking.
我没有想过这么问
I wasn’t.
我通过了某个建楼的提议
I grant building permits.
没错 也许有些人比其他人更值得拥有
And yeah, some people might have been more deserving than others…
但你知道吗 这是做生意
…but you know what? That’s the business.
所以如果有人跟你说不同的想法 他们只是愚蠢
So if someone tells you different, then they’re just stupid.
或者天真 或者两者都是
Or naive. Or both.
屁话
Bullshit.
你接受贿赂 你是他妈的骗子 你欺骗大众 那样很不好
You take bribes. You’re a fucking liar. You cheat people. That’s not nice.
是的
Yeah, well.
我想她也算不上圣母吧
I’m sure she’s not exactly Mother Teresa either.
不 我不是
No, I’m not.
我在人口最密集的城市建了个公♥寓♥
I build condos in one of the most densely populated cities in the country.
但你总不能不拆掉旧楼就建新楼吧
You don’t put up a new building without tearing down a few old ones.
所以我们这类狗屎来到这里都是应得的 很好 太好了
So we’re all bags of shit that deserve to be here. That’s good. That’s great.
他妈的太好了
Fucking great.
你觉得就是这原因?
So is that what you think this is?
你不觉得还有其他联♥系♥吗
You don’t think there’s any other connection?
不 我觉得有
No, I do.
我是这么觉得 但我不管
I do. And I don’t give a shit.
关上那他妈的门 我们来听规则吧
Close the fucking door. We have to hear the rules.
你们好 欢迎来到这里
Hello, and welcome.
你们一定很渴望上下一堂改变自身的课了吧
You must all be eager to learn the next important lesson in your transformation.
下一个游戏是为了架起桥梁 修补你们之间的分歧
The game before you is designed to bridge the gap between you all.
要打开这房♥间门上的五把锁
In order to open the five locks on the door out of this room…
必须得关掉连通着的五个电路
…the five electrical circuits powering them must be closed.
唯一的办法就是 让五根电线都接上浴缸里的水
The only way to do this is to find a way to connect all five cords to the bath water.
电路被关上后 门就会打开了
Close the circuits and the door will open.
但你们要快点行动了
But you must work quickly…
因为三分钟后 一股电流将会通过这房♥间
…for in three minutes, an electrical current will surge through this room…
那时候门会被永远锁上
…locking the door forever.