亚得里亚海
我们离海岸三公里了 眩晕伯爵
We’re three kilometers off the coast, Vertigo.
稳定前进 黑蝠魟
Keep it steady, Manta.
我去提醒那群恶棍了
I’ll go rouse the rabble.
该行动了
Time to move.
我准备好了
I’m good to go.
邦奇和朱莉我就不知道了
Sponge and Julie, not so sure.
沃勒昨晚没帮你们 弄间房♥间吗
Didn’t Waller get you a room last night?
别那么酸嘛 佛洛伊德
Don’t be a hater, Floyd.
还是你在不爽 沃勒没让你负责指挥
Or are you just upset because Waller didn’t put you in charge.
是啊 为什么 死亡射手 通常是由你带头的
Yeah, why is that, Deadshot? You usually run things.
她问我她穿的裙子 是不是很显胖
She asked me if her dress made her look fat.
她自从减肥后就变得很玻璃心
She’s gotten cranky since she lost weight.
那不关我们的事 是不是啊 爹地
Not our issue. Is it, Daddy?
我们正在到处 享受我们的二次蜜月
We are just having our second honeymoon anywhere we can.
别占用到我的时间就好 犯人
Not on my time, convict.
今晚能称心如意的人只有我
The only one who gets satisfied tonight is me.
你们的目标是 黑面具帮的二帮主 巨鲸
Your target is an underboss in the Black Mask mob, Tobias Whale,
他刚好兼卖♥♥窃来的情报
who happens to sideline in stolen intel.
今晚他将把一个内容 满是肮脏事的随身碟交易出去
Tonight, he’s delivering a flash drive full of nastiness.
包含贿赂独♥裁♥者 参议员在洗手间的风流事
Pay-offs to dictators, senators playing footsies in the restroom, the usual.
更重要的是 他泄露的情报
More importantly, he has leaked info
将牵连我们的任务
implicating our very own operations.
更别说要是你们任务失败 我会对你们多失望了
Needless to say, Mama would be very disappointed if you screwed this up.
所以如果你们不想大难临头
So keep your heads on the mission
就好好专注在这次任务上
if you want to keep them on your shoulders.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
很好
Good.
他们就交给你了 眩晕伯爵
They’re all yours, Vertigo.
在你们完成任务前别联♥系♥我
I’ll be on radio silence till you’re done.
沃勒离线
Waller out.
你们都听到她说的了
You heard the lady.
爱现
Show off.
快点 快点
好了 可恶
All right, goddamn it.
接着我说如果钱没问题 那谁还在乎
So I says if the money’s good, who gives a shit, huh?

Hey. Oh…
啊 噢 呃
Ah! Oh. Ugh!

Ah!
你依然身手矫健 亲爱的
You still got it, baby.
这都是你的功劳 爹地
And it’s all yours, Daddy.
你是那个蠢货死亡射手
You’re that fool, Deadshot.
真让人意想不到
Ain’t this some shit?
黑面具会是不是发现 我在搞副业 才派你们来
Did Black Mask find out about my sidekick and send you?
我要让你尝尝我的厉害
I’m gonna mess you up real good.
接下来就轮到他了
It’s his turn.
清除脏东西 再度拯救自♥由♥世界
Expletive deleted and the free world is saved again.
退下 臭狗
Stay down, dog.
这是怎么回事
What the heck’s going on?
任务里根本没有这一项
This wasn’t part of the mission.
眩晕伯爵…
Vertigo…
为什么
Why?
蜜月期结束罗
Aw, honeymoon’s over.
怎么处置他
What about him?
我想换个方式干掉他
I’d rather not kill him at the same wound.
不然她会起疑心
He’d wonder about that.
不如让火车辗死他
I say we let the train run him over.
你们是一伙的吗
You’re working together?
我们是同事 玩伴…
Working, playing…
还是灵魂伴侣
We’re soulmates.
就算在监狱 任何事都能…
Even in prison, things can be
偷来暗去
arranged.
随身碟的档案怎么办
What about the file?
复♥制♥一份 把原档还给沃勒
We make a copy, give Waller back the original.
她什么都不会知道
She’ll never know
之后等这位伤心的寡妇和我 假释出狱
and then, when the grieving widow and I are paroled,
我们就有一笔钱能过活了
we’ll have a little nest-egg.
她会发现的
She knows.
什么
What?
沃勒
Waller.
她一直都在监听
She’s been listening.
你说谎 我才是任务指挥官
You’re lying, I’m team leader.
她早就知道有内鬼
She knew there was a traitor somewhere.
沃勒 听我说 求求你…
Waller? Listen to me, I beg to you.
佛洛伊德 拜托你阻止她
Floyd, please, don’t let her.
我知道 我知道我是个坏女孩
I know, I know I was a bad girl.
但一切都是眩晕伯爵的主意
And it was all Vertigo’s idea.
拜托你阻止她杀了我 佛洛伊德
Please don’t let her kill me, Floyd!
别让她炸烂我的头…
Don’t let her blow my head off.
她挂了 沃勒 可以关掉了
She’s down, Waller. Turn it off.
让她死得痛快点吗
A mercy killing.
你想示弱吗 劳顿
Getting soft on me, Lawton?
我只是想省干洗费
Just saving on the dry cleaning.
高谭市
别闹了
Stop this madness.
你是摆脱不了我的
You can’t get rid of me.
我可不是有缺陷的双胞胎 让你能像割息肉一样随便割掉
I am not some vestigial twin you can excise like a skin tag.
医生 我受够这家伙的屁话了
Hey, Doc, I’m getting sick of hearing this guy’s crap.
你不是能注射什么 让他闭嘴吗
Ain’t you got something that’ll knock him out.
麻♥醉♥药♥
Anasthetic!
麻♥醉♥药♥在哪里
Where is the anasthetic?
这下有好戏看了
Well, that’s just peachy.
没有麻♥醉♥药♥ 你们全疯了
No anasthetic? You’re all insane!
闭嘴 我们非做不可
Shut your pie hole, we’re gonna do this.
再让我看一次 医生 再让我看一次
Just show me again, Doc, one more time.
太好了
Voila. Beautiful.
不 不
No. No. No. No!
钻头
Drill.
我们先从眼睛周围开始
We’ll start around the eye.
谢天谢地 他本来要让我毁容
Oh, thank God, he was going to disfigure me.
那个疯子 那个…
That lunatic. That…
你好大的胆子
How dare you?
这里是手术室 不是屠宰场
This is an operating theater not some abattoir.
有位病患要交给你 教授
We have a patient for you, Professor.
他需要医疗照护
A person in need of medical attention.
我们想知道你是否能排开时间
We’re wondering if you could clear your schedule. Hmm?
我一直都把 需要帮助的病患摆在第一位
A patient in need is always my first consideration.
答得好
Good answer.
美梦监狱
美梦监狱医务室
有你的信 劳顿
Mail call, Lawton.
早安 帅哥
Morning, sunshine.
射击月刊又寄来啦
Get another offer from Gun Fund Monthly, did you?
不 等等
No, wait a tick.
是你女儿寄来的信 对吧
It’s your little girl, isn’t it?
她是不是又退回了 亲爱老爸的信啊
Aw, did she reject another letter from dear old dad?
她现在多大了 13还是14岁
How old is she now, 13, 14?
不再是小女孩了 对吧 这年纪的小女生老爱发花痴
Her uncle bought her any more, eh? I get bored crazy in that age.
跟你说 像她这种女孩需要爸爸
Tell you what, girls like her need a daddy.
你不觉得吗 我比较早假释
How’d you reckon? Well, get paroled early
也许迪戈叔叔 可以顺道拜访她一下
maybe Uncle Digger can look her up.
老天 你这混…
Oh! Christ! Son of a…
你差点打瞎我了
You could’ve put my eye out.
我一定是变弱了才没打中
Must be gettin’ rusty.
回旋镖是政♥府♥的资产
Boomer’s government property.
用坏了就要赔
You break it, you buy it.
嗨 牛仔
Hiya, cowboy.
过得怎么样
How’s Trix?
为什么又是这个肖查某
Oh, not that crazy broad again.
我最近没什么选择
My choices have been dwindling lately.
我听说了可怜的小朱莉的遭遇
I heard about poor little Julie?
那臭女人抄袭我的造型
Beats all my luck, you know.
但我后来用棒球棒帮她大改造

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!