Sit tight and watch the race.
安静♥坐♥好观看比赛
With your good eye.
用那只好的眼睛好好看
The horses are at the post. And they’re off!
赛马开始排好队 出发了
Fish Fingers, then Seabiscuit and Salmonella.
抢先夺出大门的是”鱼柳条”接着是”海饼干”和”沙门菌”
Lucky Day seems to be having trouble getting out of the gate.
黑♥马♥”鸿运当头”好像出问题了 出不了道门
What? Only a sucker would bet on that horse.
什么? 只有笨蛋才会下注那匹马
Don’t sweat it. He does this all the time. He’s playin’.
放松 他每次都这样 只是在玩吧了
What’s this? Lucky Day is now crashing his way through the gate,
这是什么?”鸿运当头”居然冲破大门
and he’s off and running.
奔出去了
Seabiscuit, Fish Fingers…
在跑道上跑的有”海饼干”…
Lucky Day. Please, Lucky Day. Go fast.
“鱼柳条”和”鸿运当头” 快跑 快跑
Coming around the turn it’s Seabiscuit by a length…
从转弯处冒出来的是 遥遥领先的”海饼干”
and Lucky Day well behind.
而”鸿运当头”却被远远抛在后头了
And here comes Lucky Day,
来了 鸿运当头迎头赶上
coming up from behind, passing Yellow Tail, Salmonella.
超越”黄尾巴””沙门菌”
You see? Who’s your fish now? Go.
看 我早说 你的鱼是那条 快跑
Around the final turn, here comes Lucky Day.
最后一段跑道了”鸿运当头”跑来了
Lucky Day’s now caught up to Fish Fingers.
“鸿运当头”赶上”鱼柳条”了
They’re head to head.
他们不相上下
Neck to neck. Lucky Day’s ahead.
为我跑赢吧 宝贝
I’m tired just thinkin’ about countin’ all of this money.
甜心 我想到数钱也觉得累了
Look at Lucky Day go. We’re movin’ on up
看着”鸿运当头”跑 我们冲上去了
It’s Lucky Day.
是”鸿运当头”
What happened? Lucky Day is down.
啊 发生什么事了? “鸿运当头”被绊倒了
No.
不要啊
Here’s Fish Fingers, followed by Seabiscuit, Yellow Tail…
“鱼柳条”先到 接着是”海饼干” “黄尾巴”
And Fish Fingers wins.
最后”鱼柳条”赢了
Wait. I just want to hold you. What do you see?
等等 我只想搂住你 你看到什么了?
No, Get outta my way. Let me see, will ya?
别挡住我视线 让我看看
Remember your “happy place”, Sykes.
记住开心的地方
That’s why they call him a long shot.
所以他们才称他为大赌注
Yo, that was crazy, right? Who knew?
哟 太疯狂了 不是吗 谁料到呢
Everything’s set, it’s a lock,
我都安琪排好了
we good to go, we in the money,
这是囊中之物了 等着收钱吧
and he trips underwater.
谁想到他居然在水底被绊倒
Who in the halibut trips underwater?
有谁会在水底被绊倒的
And by the way, on what? That’s it. That’s it, I’ve had it.
而且是被什么绊倒的? 够了 我受够了
Ernie. Bernie. Find the deepest hole in the ocean
我要你们找个海洋中 最深最暗的坑 找到后
and when you do, dig deeper. And put him in it.
再挖深一些 把他丢进去
Sorry, kid. It’s nothing personal. It’s just business.
抱歉小子 我们不是 针对你 只是公事公办
This is how you sing it, Oscar.
这样唱才对 奥斯卡
Sykes, he like you, mon. Him say take it easy on you.
斯盖丝喜欢你 兄弟 他说别对你出手太重
But Sykes is not here. True.
可是斯盖丝不在 没错
Ernie, let me ask you a question. Yeah, mon? Go on.
尔尼 问你个问题 好 说吧
Why is it that me locks can sting other people,
怎么我的头发能刺人
but they have no effect on me or you?
对你我却无效
Ernie. I didn’t mean it, Ernie. I didn’t mean it, man. Ernie.
不是有意的 尔尼 我不是有意的 兄弟
Ernie, you made a joke. Good one, man. Respect.
尔尼 你会开玩笑了 不错 敬你
Bloodfire.
血缘关系
Frankie, you know I can’t do this.
法兰奇 你知道我下不了手
If you wanna make Pop happy, you’ve gotta kill something.
如果你要使老爸开心就得杀生
Or, I could find an old, sick fish and just wait.
或许可以守株待兔 找条又老又病的鱼
It’s gettin’ around, your thing at the restaurant.
那天餐馆的事已经 到处在传了
You know how fish talk.
鱼是话最多了
This, that, the other. How you doin’? Boom. Forget it, you’re dead.
这个那个 然后一句”你怎么样了”你就完了
OK, seriously, I can’t understand wise guy so be more specific.
说实在 我真听不懂白 你得清楚些
Specific? You want specific? Be a shark for once in your life.
清楚些 那就拜托 你至少当一次鲨鱼吧
What am I gonna do?
我要怎么做
Lenny, forget about it, OK?
别提了 好吧
We do a couple of practice runs, badda-bing badda-boom, Pop’s happy,
我们练习几次 让老爸高兴一下
you’re a shark, life goes on. Capiche?
你是条鲨鱼 日子照样过 明白了
OK. OK, capiche. Wait, wait… Bingo.
好 明白 啊哈 让我们逮个正着
Right there. Dead ahead. You see it? TV dinner.
看到了 前面就自动送上门的晚餐
Don’t get easier than this.
没有比这个更容易的了
All right. Come on. Eye of the tiger.
好 走吧 准备出击
Frankie, I can do this. What if I can’t do this?
法兰奇 我办不到 万一我办不到怎么办
Then don’t bother comin’ home.
那就别想回家
Good point. All right.
说得好 那好吧
Hit him in the tail again.
再打他尾巴
I like the funny face he make. Yeah.
我喜欢他扮的鬼脸 鬼脸
Ernie. Blow out.
尔尼 我们走
Guys? Guys? Don’t leave me alone.
兄弟 别丢我一个
Come on, there could be sharks out here.
在这里 这里可能有鲨鱼
Oh, no. Wait. I’m sorry. No, no, no. I’m not gonna…
不不 等等 对不起 不 我不是要
Lenny. Like this. What?
雷尼 像这样 哪样?
Oh, no. No.
不 不要
Just get it over with.
我的老天爷 要杀要剐就赶快吧
Wait a minute. Do me a favour, don’t chew me.
等等 帮个忙 别把我嚼烂 我不好嚼
I’m not for that. I’m not gonna eat you.
我不是用来嚼的 我不打算吃你
Don’t do the whole head trip thing with me.
别耍得我团团转
Listen to me. Don’t move until I tell you.
你听我说 我没叫你动你千万别动
Ahhh! Back up.
走开
That’s it, Len. There you go, buddy.
对了 就是这样 雷尼 就这样 兄弟
That’s it. Wave those fins, baby. Dig in.
就是这样 摇摇鱼翅 宝贝 吃吧
Look, I’m just pretending so you can get away.
我只是在假装 吃你
Now, when I turn around, you take off.
我一转身你就逃走
Tastes just like chicken.
味道象鸡肉
Oh, no.
不好了
What did I tell you? I’m sorry, I didn’t get it.
我刚才怎么跟你说的? 对不起 没弄明白
You want me to go now? What you doing? Just go.
你是要我现在走? 你干什么? 走啊
That’s it. I’ve had it up to here.
快走 够了 我受够了
Oh, no. Hurry, swim.
不好 快游
No, Frankie, wait.
不 法兰奇 等等
No! Get your boy, get your boy!
别呀 拦住你伙伴!
Frankie.
法兰奇
Lenny?
雷尼
Lenny, is that you? I’m here, Frankie.
雷尼 是你吗? 我在这里 法兰奇
Come closer. Yes, what is it?
靠近一些 好 怎么?
I’m so cold. That’s just because we’re coldblooded.
我好冷 那是因为我们是冷血的
Moron.
白♥痴♥
Frankie, no…
法兰奇 别死
No!
别死!
This is all my fault.
都是我不好
I’m so sorry, Frankie.
对不起 法兰奇
How am I ever going to explain this to Pop?
我要怎么和爸解释
Oh, no.
老天啊
Back up. I’m crazy. I be trippin’.
快逃 我疯了 这是幻觉
What the…
怎么搞的
Don’t hurt us. We’re sorry. It was all Ernie’s idea.
别伤害我们 对不起 这都是尔尼出的主意
Oscar. Did you kill that shark?
奥斯卡 你杀了那条鲨鱼?
Er… yeah. Exactly how it look, that’s how it is.
没错 看来像什么 就是什么
What happened?
发生什么事了
You wanna know what happened?
你想知道发生什么事了
Yeah. You’re standing on top of a shark.Go on, man.
你站在鲨鱼上面 说呀
Well, I’ll tell you what happened.
我告诉你发生什么事了
Big ol’ shark, about 75, 100-feet long.
有只老鲨鱼 大约75-100英尺长
So he’s swimming at me, right?
他向我游过来
With teeth like razors. Razors!
牙齿象剃刀 剃刀!
And I was, like, you’re gonna come at me like that?
我当时就这样 “你就这样冲我游过来”?
You’re gonna come at the “O” like that?
“你就这样冲老奥游过来”?
Do the muscle thing, the muscle thing.
表演一下 秀秀你的肌肉
Oh, right. So I told that dude, “You see this guy?” And I pointed like this.
好 我和他说”看到我的二头肌了”
Well, he’s got a brother. And he lives right over here.
然后这么一指 说”还有他的兄弟”
And I think it’s time for…
我想是时候来个小型
a little family reunion.
家庭团圆了
You see, mon. I told you. Excuse me.
你看 我早说了 看下这边
We were right there. Pardon me.
我们当时就在哪里 看下这边
Move it! Oh. Sorry, sorry.
让开 抱歉 抱歉
She seems so nice on TV.
她在电视上看来人很好
Oscar, Katie Current.
奥斯卡 凯蒂·嘉伦特

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!