007五十周年纪念 敬请期待詹姆斯·邦德再度回归
谨以悼念
安德鲁·邦德

莫妮卡·德拉克洛瓦·邦德
皇家海军中校 詹姆斯·邦德
讣告
天幕庄园
苏格兰
威斯敏斯特
英国议会所在地
你没我想的那么聪明
系统被入侵
格兰伯格
格兰伯格
澳门
想想你的罪孽
每过一周会增加五个
澳门
航♥班♥号♥ EWA226
晚上九点
上海
重大新闻
针对军情六处的恐怖袭击
想想你的罪孽
军情六处
伦敦
天幕危机
Agent Provocateur是内奸之意
意义同上 意为女性内奸
伦敦地铁线 世界上最早的一条地铁路线
英国维多利亚时代的诗人 以下选自他的诗《尤利西斯》
为牧师做弥撒准备的私密场所
隆森受伤了
Ronson’s down.
他需要急救
He needs medical evac.
东西在哪 还在吗
Where is it? Is it there?
硬盘不见了
Hard drive’s gone.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不见了 等我一下
It’s gone. Give me a minute.
一定是他们拿走了 赶紧追上去
They must have it. Get after them.
我在抢救隆森
I’m stabilizing Ronson.
我们没时间了
We don ‘t have the time.
我必须帮他止血
I have to stop the bleeding!
别管他了
Leave him!
你找到他了吗
Have you got him?
在那辆黑色奥迪上
He’s in the black Audi.
隆森呢
What about Ronson?
他中枪了
He’s been hit.
我们派了一支急救小组过去
We’re sending an emergency evacuation squad.
那就他妈的来不及了
They’ll be too bloody late!
他发现我们了
He’s seen us.
急救小组还有5分钟赶到
Medical evac for Ronson five minutes away.
无所谓 反正你也用不着
That’s all right. You weren’t using it.
另一个我也用不着了
I wasn’t using that one, either.
卧倒
Keep your head down.
闪开
Just get clear!
哪一边 谭纳
Tanner, which way?
往前开 我能引导你过去
Keep going. I can direct you from here.
你们都知道这利害攸关
You both know what’s at stake here.
我们不能失去那份名单
We can’t afford to lose that list.
是 长官
Yes, ma’am.
他们现在哪里
Where are they now?
他们在大集市顶上
They appear to be on the rooftops of the Grand Bazaar.
往左拐 你能在桥上截住他
Take a left. There’s a bridge. You can cut him off.
-怎么回事 -他们刚上了火车 长官
– What happened? – They’re on the train, ma’am.
上了火车是什么意思
What do you mean on the train?
我是说他们刚跳到了火车顶上
I mean, they’re on top of a train.
看在上帝的份上 快追上去
Well, get after them, for God’s sake!
她要跑出监控范围了
She’s going out of range.
我们没信♥号♥♥了 什么都看不到
We’ve lost tracking. We’re blind here.
-现在什么情况 -我还追着他们
– What’s going on? – I’m still with them.
给我转卫星监控 什么都好
Get me CCTV, satellite, anything!
那是什么
What was that?
甲壳虫吧
VW Beetles. I think.
邦德 他在分解车厢
Bond! He’s uncoupling the cars.
007 你没事吧
007, are you all right?
换了个车厢而已
Just changing carriages.
情况怎样 快报告
What’s going on? Report!
很难解释清楚 长官
It’s rather hard to explain, ma’am.
007追上去了
007’s still in pursuit.
这边快没路了
Looks like there isn’t much more road.
我觉得我没法继续跟上去
I don’t think I can go any further.
我也许可以开枪
I may have a shot.
目标不清晰
It’s not clean.
重复 我无法瞄准
Repeat, I do not have a clean shot.
前面又有隧♥道♥ 我会跟丢他们
There’s a tunnel ahead. I’m gonna lose them.
你能换个更好的位置吗
Can you get into a better position?
不行 没时间了
Negative. There’s no time.
开枪
Take the shot.
我说了 开枪
I said take the shot.
不行 我会打到邦德
I can’t! I may hit Bond.
该死的快开枪
Take the bloody shot!
特工受伤
Agent down.
感觉就像是被校长叫去办公室一样
It’s like being summoned to the headmaster’s study.
他是新主席 这只是标准程序
It’s a new Chairman. Just standard procedure.
要我说的话 这简直就是浪费时间
Bloody waste of my time is what I call it.
很抱歉 我们第一次见面
I’m sorry to have to deal with such
就不得不处理这种微妙问题
a delicate subject at our first encounter.
但是
But, um…
我必须对你坦白
I have to be frank with you.
这个主意不错
I think that would be a good idea.
首相非常担心
The Prime Minister’s concerned.
你可以告诉他 我的特工在全力追查
Well, you can tell him my operatives are pursuing every avenue.
你有考虑过撤回那些特工吗
Have you considered pulling out the agents?
我考虑过所有办法
I’ve considered every option.
不好意思 但这听起来像个借口
Forgive me, that sounds like an evasion.
不好意思 你到底为什么叫我来
Forgive me, but why am I here?
三个月前
Three months ago,
你丢失了那个电脑硬盘
you lost the computer drive containing the identity
里面有着几乎所有在全球恐怖组织内
of almost every NATO agent embedded in
卧底的北约特工的身份名单
terrorist organizations across the globe.
这份名单
A list which,
在我们的盟友看来 是不存在的
in the eyes of our allies, never existed.
所以恕我直言
So if you’ll forgive me,
你应该知道我为什么叫你来
I think you know why you’re here.
所以这是民间监督吗
Are we to call this “Civilian oversight”?
不 这是退休计划
No, we’re to call this “Retirement planning.”
对于你多年来的贡献
Your country has only the highest respect for you
国家给予你最高的敬意
and your many years of service.
你手头的工作完成之后
When your current posting is completed,
你将被授予勋爵爵位 光荣退休
you’ll be awarded GCMG with full honors.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你是要解雇我吗
You’re firing me.
不 夫人 我只是来监督过渡阶段
No, ma’am, I’m here to oversee the transition period
好让你在两个月内顺利自愿退休
leading to your voluntary retirement in two months’ time.
你的继任者还未任命 所以我们要你…
Your successor has yet to be appointed, so we’ll be asking you…
我不蠢 马洛瑞
I’m not an idiot, Mallory.
我知道我不能干一辈子
I know I can’t do this job forever
但我绝不会在这个部门
but I’ll be damned if I’m going to leave the department
最困难的时期离开
in worse shape than I found it.
M 你干得很好
M, you’ve had a great run.
你该体面地离开
You should leave with dignity.
去他的体面 任务完成后我才会走
Oh, to hell with dignity. I’ll leave when the job’s done.

Yes?
现在吗
Now?
夫人 军需部发来警报
Ma’am, alert from Q-Branch.
有人在试图解密那块硬盘
Someone’s trying to decrypt the stolen hard drive.
他们在追踪渗入信息
We’re tracing the encryption signal.
正在定位
Localizing now.
是从英国发出的
Centering in the UK.
在伦敦
London.
尽快赶回总部
Get us back to base as soon as possible.
是从军情六处发出的
It’s coming from MI6.
什么
What?
数据库接入了我们的网络
The data packet is linking to our network.
不 它侵入了我们的防火墙
Correction. This is behind our firewall.
我们该关掉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!