你♥他♥妈♥的放屁,那你走那条路吧!
You’re full of shit! You take that road!
我们跟着地图走
We follow the map.
这条路不对
It’s the wrong road.
我们走错路了!
This is the wrong road!
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪儿?
Where the hell are you going?
我们要穿过这座桥
We’re going across that bridge…
你负责指挥
and you’re going to guide me…
我一个人做不到
because I can’t do it alone.
他们完了
They’ve had it.
我们能分到双倍的钱了,每人两万比索
We’re sitting on double shares. 20,000 apiece!
我告诉你,他们没可能通过那座桥的
No way they’re gonna make that bridge, I’ll tell ya that.
那可是两万比索
That’s 20,000 apiece.
我们现在坐拥两万比索,双倍的钱
We’re sitting on 20,000. Double shares.
来啊
Come on!
往前
Come on!
停下!停下!
Stop! Stop!
往前!停停停
Come on! Stop! Stop! Stop!
离近点
Stay close!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
你在哪儿呢?
Where are you?
停车!停车!
Stop! Stop!
停车!-我看不到你!
Stop! I don’t see you!
快停下! 不!
Stop! No!
停下!
Stop! Stop!
停下!
Stop! Stop!
不!
No!
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
绞盘卡住了!
The winch!
抓住绞盘!
Get the winch!
Come on!
Come on! Come on!
Come! Come!
Come, come!
Yes, come!
Come!
Come! Come! Come!
Come on! Come! Come!
Come on! Come on! Come on!
你疯了
You’re crazy.
八棵树而已
It’s eight trees!
不可能了
No way.
起来砍树
Start chopping!
你自己来吧
Make your move.
桃花心木
Caoba.
很棒的一种木材
Excellent wood.
如果我们砍了这八棵树,我们就能绕过去
We’re going around it if we can hack out eight trees.
砍完你怎么把他们挪走呢?
If you cut them down, how do you move them?
用卡车绞盘拖
The winch.
那你打算怎么清理这些木桩以及开车穿过沼泽呢?
How are you going to clear the stumps or drive through a swamp?
我们能过去
We’re gonna go through it!
不可能
Impossible.
不可能?
Impossible?
我觉得我能搞定
I think I can clear it.
太小了
Too small.
给我看看你的口袋
Show me your pockets.
完美
Perfect.
你从巴黎来的?
Are you from Paris?
是的,我曾住在那 -巴黎哪里?
I lived there. Yes. Where?
你熟悉巴黎?
Do you know Paris?
我去那呆过两天
I was there for two days.
很贵 -大家都这么说
Very expensive. So they say.
你的家人在那里?
Your family is there?
我太太,只有我太太在。 -没有孩子?
My wife. Just my wife. No children?
没有孩子
No children.
我初遇我太太
I met my wife…
就是我第一次到巴黎的时候
when I first came to Paris.
她给我表的那天就是我最后一次见到她
The day she gave me this was the last day I saw her.
现在离巴黎时间九点还有五分钟
It’s five minutes before 9:00 in Paris.
多明格斯
Dominguez.
不要动!
No te muevas!
跪下!
De rodillas!
跪下
Get down.
跪到地上
Get down on the ground!
让另一个也下车
Saca al otro del camion.
快下来
Vamos, para fuera!
我让你下来!
He dicho fuera!
他不下来,要杀了他吗?
不要,不要在卡车里开枪
车里有什么?
What do you have in the truck?
补给品
Supplies.
什么补给品?
What supplies?
维也纳香肠
Vienna sausage.
惊奇牌面包
Wonder bread.
北棉牌厕纸
Northern Tissue.
还有舒洁牌纸巾
Kleenex.
没别的了?
Nothing else?
他说卡车里有补给
你有的就是我们所需要的,你不必害怕我们。
Okay. So you got just what we need. You don’t have to be afraid from us.
他是个疯子!嘿,别动
Es un loco! Oye, fuera!
把另一个也带过来…我们在路边把他们一起杀了
这只小鸽子不想离开他的窝
嘿,朋友,快出来吧,我们需要这辆卡车
Listen, amigo, just come out. We just need this truck.
我们需要食物,你懂的
We need food, you know…
还有厕纸
and toilet paper.
要我杀了他吗?
别急,两个一块在路边杀
等会谁来开车?
你就是个好司机
有很多炸♥药♥!
Hay un monton de explosivos!
你打算用这些钱干什么?
What are you gonna do with all that money?
告诉我,你想做什么?
Talk to me! What are you gonna do?
找人上♥床♥
Get laid.
要马那瓜最好的妓♥女♥
Best whore in Managua.
要两个
Two whores.
两个马那瓜最好的妓♥女♥ -你来吧
Two best whores in Managua. You do it.
你替我实现 -我们一起,潘乔
Do it for me. With you, Pancho.
替我实现好吗? -我会的
You do it for me. Okay? I’ll do it!
你说你不知道是什么意思
What do you mean you don’t know?
坐火车去巴尔的摩。去47号♥码头
Get a train down to Baltimore. Go to pier 47.
我要去哪儿?我要去哪儿?
Where am I goin.? Where am I goin.?
我要去哪儿?
Where am I goin.?
你说你不知道是什么意思
What do you mean you don’t know?
这很方便。 -对我不方便
It’s good. No good to me.
我难道要把它带到银行然后出示身份证按指印吗?我们约好的是现金
Do I take it to a bank, flash an I. D., give a thumbprint? Our deal was cash.
总公♥司♥派了人来接你
Head office is sending Gus Lefferts to meet you.
他会带你去我们的银行,晚餐前你就能把它兑现了
He’ll take you to our bank. You. II have that cashed before supper.
顺便问问他首都还能接点什么活
Ask Lefferts what’s available in the capital.
我告诉他你是个一流的司机
I told him you were a first-rate driver.
我不再干了
Not anymore.
好吧
Yeah, well.
找个好地方,寄张明信片回来,也许我就去找你了
Find anything good, send a postcard. Maybe I’ll join you.
你要放弃这一切?
You’d give all this up?
六个月后,谁知道呢?我可能别无选择
In six months time, who knows? I may have no choice.
卡洛斯!再拿点啤酒来,我请客
Carlos! Traiganos très cervezas, por favor.
那里…那里有一个地方
You know, there, uh… There’s one place down here…
对像你这样的人来说可能很好
that might be nice for a guy in your situation.
有没有想过去马那瓜?
Ever think of going to Managua?
马那瓜?
Managua?
妈的!我不可能去马那瓜
Shit! There’s no way I can go to Managua.
太可惜了,那可是个好地方
Too bad. It’s a nice place.
不,马那瓜不适合我
No. Managua is no good for me.
卡洛斯,拿苏格兰威士忌来
Carlos, haben sie Scotch, bitte?
哦,顺便说一句,你到博瑙的时候能帮我把这寄了吗?
Oh, by the way, when you get into Bonao, would you mail that for me?
中美洲国家多米尼加共和国的城市
也是诺埃尔主教省的首府

能再给我几分钟吗? -为了你,飞机也能等
Do I have a couple of minutes? – For you, they’ll hold the plane.
能请你跳支舞吗?
May I have this dance?

韦拉克鲁斯(墨西哥)
耶路撒冷(以色列/巴勒斯坦)
巴黎(法国)
交易所总裁办公室
普瑞维拉投资公♥司♥
伊丽莎白镇,新泽西州(美国)