Paramount News brings you a special coverage
派拉蒙新闻为大家特别报导
of Princess Ann’s visit to London,
安公主访问伦敦的情况
the first stop on her much publicized goodwill tour of European capitals.
这是其欧洲首都亲善访问的首站
She gets a royal welcome from the British,
她受到皇室的款待
as thousands cheer the gracious young member of one of Europe’s oldest ruling families.
民众欢迎这欧洲古国的年轻成员
After three days of continuous activity and a visit to Buckingham Palace,
完成三天活动和参观白金汉宫后
Ann flew to Amsterdam,
安公主飞赴阿姆斯特丹
where Her Royal Highness dedicated the new International Aid Building
主持国际援助大楼的开幕典礼
and christened an ocean liner,
及一艘邮轮的启航仪式
then went to Paris,
然后前往巴黎
where she attended many official functions
出席多项官方活动
designed to cement trade relations
以加强她的祖国和西欧多国的
between her country and the Western European nations.
贸易伙伴关系
And so, to Rome, the Eternal City,
接着 来到永恒之都罗马
where the princess’ visit was marked by a spectacular military parade
有场面壮观的巡游供公主观赏
highlighted by the band of the crack Bersaglieri regiment.
高♥潮♥是狙击兵团乐队的表演
The smiling young princess showed no sign of the strain
从公主的笑脸可知她
of the week’s continuous public appearances,
经过一周的出访活动仍无疲态
and, at her country’s embassy that evening,
当晚 在大使♥馆♥
a formal reception and ball in her honor
驻意大利大使为公主
was given by her country’s ambassador to Italy.
特设盛宴和舞会招待贵宾
Her Royal Highness.
有请公主殿下
His Excellency, the Papal Nuncio, Monsignor Altomonte.
主教阁下鲁西奥 艾蒙特大人
Sir Hugo Macy de Farmington.
法明顿爵士
Good evening, Sir Hugo. Good evening, Your Royal Highness.
晚上好 爵士 晚上好 殿下
His Highness the Maharajah of Khanipur
肯尼甫大人
and the Rajkumari.
马哈拉渣夫妇
I’m so glad that you could come.
很高兴你赏脸出席
Thank you. Thank you, madam.
谢谢 谢谢 公主殿下
Friherre Erick af Massinsjarna Bergenskiold.
贝根斯基奥大人
Prince Istvan Barlossy Nagyavaros.
纳加雅佛罗斯王子
How do you do?
幸会
Lhre Hoheit der Furst und die Fursten von und zu Luchtenstichenholz.
路坦斯狄根大人夫妇
Sir Hari Singh and Kmark Singh.
辛格爵士夫妇
The Count and Countess Von Marstrand.
马斯特兰伯爵夫妇
Good evening, Countess.
晚上好 伯爵夫人
Good evening.
晚上好
Se?or e Se?ora Joao de Camoes.
祖昆先生 夫人
Good evening.
晚上好
Hassan El Din Pasha.
甸帕沙大人
How do you do?
幸会
I hate this nightgown.
我讨厌这条睡袍
I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear, too.
我讨厌我所有的睡袍和内衣
My dear, you have lovely things.
公主 你的衣服很漂亮
But I’m not two hundred years old.
但我不是老太婆
Why can’t I sleep in pajamas?
为何我不能穿睡衣
Pajamas!
睡衣
Just the top part.
只是上衣就好
Did you know there are people
你可知道有些人
who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
喜欢裸睡吗
I rejoice to say that I did not.
我很乐意告诉你 我不知道
Listen.
听好
Ann, your slippers.
安 你的拖鞋
Please put on your slippers and come away from the window.
快穿上拖鞋 远离窗边
Your milk and crackers.
牛奶和饼干
Everything we do is so wholesome.
一切都这么刻板
They’ll help you to sleep.
这些有助你入睡
I’m too tired to sleep. I shan’t sleep a wink.
我太累了 无法入睡
Now, my dear, if you don’t mind, tomorrow’s schedule, or “schedule,”
公主 现在说一下明天的时间表 或是行程表
whichever you prefer. Both are correct.
两者都是一样
8:30, breakfast here with the embassy staff.
八点半 跟大使♥馆♥人员吃早餐
9:00, we leave for the Polinari automotive works,
九点 参观宝莲莱尼车厂
where you’ll be presented with a small car.
你会获赠一部小汽车
Thank you.
谢谢
Which you will not accept.
你不会收礼物
No, thank you.
不 谢了
10:35, inspection of food and agricultural organization,
10点35分 视察农业组织
will present you with an olive tree.
他们会送橄榄树
No, thank you.
不 谢了
Which you will accept.
你会收下这礼物
Thank you.
谢谢
10:55, the New Foundling Home for Orphans.
10点55分 新的孤儿院建造
You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone.
出席奠基仪式
Same speech as last Monday.
跟上周同一篇演讲辞
Trade relations.
贸易关系
Yes.

For the orphans?
孤儿院吗
No, no, no, the other one.
不 另一篇
Youth and progress.
青年与进步
Precisely.
对了
11:45, back here to rest. No, that’s wrong.
11点45分 回来休息 错了
11:45, conference here with the press.
11点45分 回来开记者会
Sweetness and decency.
友善与正直
1:00 sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry.
一点整 跟外国部长吃午餐
You will wear your white lace and carry a bouquet of
你会穿花边裙和戴一个
very small pink roses. Very small pink roses.
小的粉红玫瑰花束 小的粉红玫瑰花束
3:05, presentation of a plaque.
3点5分 获赠牌匾
Thank you.
谢谢
4:10, review Special Guard of Carabinieri.
4点10分 检阅特警
No, thank you.
不 谢了
4:45, back here to change. How do you do?
4点45分 回来更衣 幸会
Stop!
住口
Good heavens! Stop! Stop! Stop!
天哪 住口 住口 住口
It’s all right, dear. It didn’t spill.
没关系 没打翻牛奶
I don’t care if it spilled or not.
我不管有没有打翻
I don’t care if I drowned in it!
我才不管有没有湿掉
My dear, you’re ill.
公主 你不舒服
I’ll send for Dr. Bonnachoven.
我找班诺医生来
I don’t want Dr. Bonnachoven! Please let me die in peace.
我不要见他 让我死掉好了
You’re not dying.
你不会死的
Leave me!
别烦我
Leave me! It’s nerves. Control yourself, Ann.
别烦我 是情绪问题 你要自控 安
I don’t want to!
我不要自控
Your Highness!
公主殿下
I’ll get Dr. Bonnachoven.
我去找班诺医生
It’s no use.
没用的
I’ll be dead before he gets here.
他来之前 我已经死掉了
She’s asleep.
她睡着了
She was in hysterics three minutes ago, Doctor.
刚才她还歇斯底里呢 医生
Are you asleep, ma’am?
你睡着了吗 公主
No!

I’ll only disturb Your Royal Highness a moment.
我只会打扰公主殿下一会儿
I’m very ashamed, Dr. Bonnachoven.
我很羞愧 班诺医生
Sudenly, I was crying.
就突然哭起来了
To cry, a perfectly normal thing to do.
哭是完全正常的
It’s most important she be calm and relaxed
她要在记者会上
for the press conference, Doctor.
保持冷静轻松 医生
Don’t worry, Doctor.
放心 医生
I’ll be calm and relaxed.
我会冷静轻松
I’ll bow, and I’ll smile.
我会鞠躬 微笑
I’ll improve trade relations, and.
我会改善贸易关系 我会
There she goes again. Give her something, Doctor, please.
她又是这样子 快想法子 医生
Uncover her arm, please.
麻烦你拉起她的衣袖
What’s that?
那是什么
Sleep and calm.
安眠和镇静剂
This will relax you and make Your Highness feel a little happy.
这会令你放轻松和开怀一点
It’s a new drug, quite harmless.
是一种新药 无害的
There.
行了
I don’t feel any different.
我不觉得有分别
You will. It may take a little time to take hold.
会有的 待会药力就见效了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!