and I notice this young girl on the corner.
长得很好看 二十岁出头
Fine looking, maybe 20, 25.
我带她回了家 做了那档子事 完事付了钱
I take her up to my place, do the deed, pay the bill.
她穿鞋的时候
She’s putting on her shoes,
我注意到了什么
and I notice something.
我发现她脚上
I notice her foot.
她的脚趾甲上
She’s got these little
画了粉色的小猫头
pink cat faces painted on her toenails.
我突然意识到
And it hit me.
她根本没有25岁
She’s not 25.
她抬起头 我们目光交汇了
Then she glances up and our eyes connect.
然后
And
我仿佛瞥见了她的灵魂
it was like I was granted a glimpse into her soul,
充满了悲伤
and all I saw was sadness…
她突然开口说话了
Out of nowhere she starts talking.
原来她没有25 连20岁都没到
Turns out she’s not 25. Not even 20.
这姑娘只有14岁 提莫西奥
This girl is 14 years old, Timoteo.
她6岁就开始干这个了
She’s been doing this since she was six.
她看着我
Looks at me,
笑了笑
smiles,
收完钱
takes the money,
走出门
walks out the door.
突然间 我就被这种
All of a sudden I’m hit by this tidal wave,
海啸般的黑暗给淹没了
this tsunami of darkness,
我知道
and I know
是我铸就了她眼里的悲伤 是我
I’m the sadness in her eyes. Me.
我就是黑暗的一员
I’m the darkness.
我还知道
And I know
这黑暗必须被终结
the darkness has to die.
所以我举起我的枪
So I get my 45.
指着自己的脑袋
Put it to my head.
手指扣在扳机上
Put my finger on the trigger.
求问上帝是否存在的时机
Now if there’s a time to ask if God exists,
到了
that would be it.
于是有了之后的事
So I did.
当上帝降下旨意
When God tells you what to do,
你可不能犹豫
you cannot hesitate.
所以你考虑过了吗
So you’ve thought of that…
要自己干
of doing it on your own?
我可不是孤军奋战
I won’t be on my own.
我只需要说动巴勃罗
I just have to convince Pablo.
好吧
Okay.
那就辞了工作
So you quit your job
去救那些孩子吧
and you go and rescue these kids.
我的辞呈就在你的信箱里
My resignation’s in your box.
等等 你知道
Wait. You do realize
再干十个月你就能领养老金了吧
you’re ten months away from vesting your pension.
我知道
I do.
我已经尽我所能了
You know I did everything I could,
但是法律有它的局限
but the law is the law.
你知不知道去年一年
Did you know that were over 22 million
网络上就新增了
new images of child pornography
2200多万张儿童色情图片
on the web this past year?
这在过去五年里
That’s a five thousand percent
增长了五十倍
increase over the past five years.
五十倍
Five thousand percent.
事实上
The fact is
这是有史以来
it is the fastest growing international crime network
蔓延速度最快的国际犯罪网
that the world has ever seen.
我之前答应你
I agreed to it because we were working
是因为我们在和美国政♥府♥合作
with the U.S. government.
如果你现在退出 这事就完了
If you back out now this whole thing will blow!
它的犯罪规模已经超过了非法武器贸易
It has already passed the illegal arms trade.
并且即将超过毒品贸易
And soon it’s gonna pass the drug trade.
想知道为什么吗
You Wanna know why?
因为你一次只能卖♥♥一袋可♥卡♥因♥
Because you can sell a bag of cocaine one time.
但一个孩子 一个家庭的宝贝
But a child, the most precious child…
一个5岁的孩子
You can sell a five year-old kid
直到他15岁
five to ten times a day
每天 都可以被转卖♥♥5到10次
for ten years straight!
而平常人
And everyday ordinary people
并不想聊这些
don’t want to hear it,
这个话题太恶心 不适合拿来应酬
it’s too ugly for polite conversation,
但每年确确实实有超过200万个未成年儿童
but meanwhile over two million children a year
被迫堕入地狱深渊
are being sucked into the deepest recesses of hell.
相信我 如果我们不做点什么
Trust me, man. If we do nothing,
他们的痛苦将永无止境
their pain is gonna spread and spread
直到某天你的挚爱也遭受迫♥害♥
till some day it’s gonna reach the likes of you.
那才是真正的噩梦
And that will be a nightmare
困扰你一生的噩梦
that you never gonna wake up from.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
先生 刚才离开的那位先生
Sir, the gentleman who just left
让我把这个给您
asked me to give you this.
豪尔赫在卡塔赫纳湾帮我们找到了一栋房♥子
Jorge found us a property on Cartagena Bay.
那里本来是一个私人岛屿
It’s a private island confiscated
后来被哥伦比亚政♥府♥没收
by the Colombian government.
这里是具体信息
Here’s some intel on that.
小草棚会安置在这里
The palapa will be located here.
贩运者会到这里
The traffickers will arrive up here…
你觉得怎样
So what do you think?
2.6英亩 还行 是吧
2.6 Not bad, huh?
咱们去波哥大找他
So let’s go meet him in Bogota
让他高兴高兴吧
and get him excited.
好点了吗
Better?
太生硬了
Too stiff.
如果你不知道说什么
If you don’t know what to say,
还不如什么都别说
just don’t say anything at all.
保持沉默
Silence.
记着微笑
Don’t forget to smile.
我忘了
I forgot.
我的爱人
My love…
呃 要不还是别亲手了吧
Yeah. I don’t know about the kiss.
欢迎 小心碰头
Welcome. Beware of your heads.
亲爱的老兄 这位是凯蒂
My soul brother, let me introduce Katty.
凯蒂 这就是那个会帮你实现梦想的男人
Katty, this is the man that’s gonna make
巴勃罗
your dreams come true. Pablo.
兄弟们
Gentlemen…
这是阿道弗先生
Adolfo.
阿道弗先生
Adolfo.
弗维戈先生
Don Fuego.
弗维戈先生
Don Fuego.
你认识的 卡拉卡斯
You know El Calacas.
太奢华了
Extravagant.
谁想喝酒
Who would like a drink?
我们有14名成员
We’ve got fourteen members
参加了启动派对
showing up for the “Kick-Off Party,” plus
另外 还有十几个潜在客户
a dozen prospects.
我们希望所有自己人都到现场
And we would like all our talent on site,
修整 演练 做好准备工作
rested, tested and ready to rock
比我们的客人早一天去
the day before the first guest arrives.
很对
Absolutely.
那么
So
你能带多少人来
how many can you deliver?
你要了五十个
You asked for 50.
至少有那么多
At least that,
如果你运气好 就有更多
more if you’re lucky.
告诉我 亲爱的
Tell me, amor…
你喜欢什么
What do you like?
得看心情
Depends on the mood.
把至少五十个模特带过来
Just deliver no less than 50 models.
你便可带着十万块