胆敢愚弄我
Do you think me a fool?
不 主人
No, Dominus.
你丢了我的脸
Yet you dishonor me.
协约既成 誓言既立
An agreement reached, an oath sworn!
必须接受角斗训练
You would submit to gladiatorial training.
敬我为主人
Call me master,
服从命令
attend to the rules!
作为回报 我帮助打听
In return, I would search for
你心肝老婆的消息
your precious wife!
但你被愤怒冲昏了头
But your haste bested you.
顶撞多科特 设计尼亚斯
Defying Doctore, maneuvering to usurp Gnaeus
挑战克雷斯
to face Crixus in the arena.
你的初次登场
Your first contest!
就挑战了克雷斯
With Crixus!
卡普亚的不败之神不是白当的
The champion of fucking Capua!
我已知错
I realize the mistake in it.
知错
Mistake?
操 你本是民心所向
Fuck, you had the crowd!
成功获得赦免
You survived execution
以一对四 战胜索罗尼斯的对手
against four of Solonius’ men!
你的大名传遍街头巷尾
Your name was on every tongue!
可是经过克雷斯一战
Now after your showing with Crixus,
你留下的尽是骂名
it’s spoken of with contempt!
你的鲁莽冲动 使你的团聚之日
Your little mistake makes reunion
遥遥无期
with your wife problematic.
你有她的消息吗
You have knowledge of her?
那个叙利亚人
The syrian gable I sold her to
据查往北方去了
was last noted heading north.
但目的地还需要继续打探
We’ve yet to divine their destination.
拜托继续打听
You must keep searching for her.
你无情践踏我们的约定
You shit on honorable agreements
现在还想得寸进尺
and press for fresh demands?
说 色雷斯人
Tell me, thracian,
她的身价 旅费 你如何负担
how will you pay for her release if found?
即便我真找到她
Her transport?
你能点石成金吗
Do you shoot magic coins out of your ass?
点给我看看啊
If so, squat and produce!
我要角斗 赢取奖金
I shall fight in the arena, my winnings…
谁要看你斗
No one wishes to see you fight!
走红 也只是转瞬即逝
The crowd’s favor, like the wind, is fleeting.
民众对你已无兴趣
Their interest in you has blown out.
肯定有办法让我上场
There must be a way for me to fight.
有个地方
Only one.
你不用遵守规矩
In a place where you needn’t follow rules,
因为根本就没规矩
because none exist.
地下角斗场
The pits of the underworld.
能活着出来
Fight there and survive,
就意味着大笔财富
and you will fill both our hands with coin.
并且
And…
你和妻子还能有重逢的一天
You may yet feel your wife’s touch again.
这色雷斯佬
Thracian bitch.
巴尔卡 放开他
Barca! Release!
那布条还是留下的好
I think your wife’s binding should remain here.
带去搞不好会丢
Where you’re going, you might lose it.
因为你的胳膊 未必保得住
Along with an arm.
快收拾好
Finish preparing him.
我有话要说 主人
A word, Dominus?
有话快说
If hastened.
四处有流言 关于地下角斗场
The walls spread rumor of the pits.
你有异议吗
You find objection to this course?
那里是苦难的深渊
It is a place of pain and suffering,
人死得毫无尊严
beasts dying without honor.
你父亲决不会…
Your father would never have…
我意已决
The decision is made!
猛兽若无法驯服 便放任之
If a beast cannot be tamed, it must be unleashed.
待到雨季重回的时候
If the rains ever return,
我要美美的泡上一整周的澡
I shall soak in a bath for a week.
用点香水
Ahh, perfume.
没剩几滴了 主人
Only a few drops remain, Domina.
那还是留给朱庇特吧
I shall save them for Jupiter.
献与祭坛 祈祷雨季来临
I will douse his altar and pray
that the scent sparks a deluge.
看到我的短剑了吗 我找不到了
Have you seen my dagger? It eludes me.
找它做什么
What purpose requires it?
我发现另一条财源了
I’ve divined an additional stream of revenue.
够让我们好好洗个澡了
One that will provide us a proper bath.
那这源
And this stream,
源头来自何处
it flows from what orifice?
地下角斗场
The pits.
地下角斗场
The pits.
训练场现在就克雷斯一枝独秀
Look, Crixus remains the single draw of the ludus.
新人里 就维罗有点前途
Of the new recruits, Varro is the only man of promise.
斯巴达克斯和柯泽根本就是俩废物
Spartacus and Kerza prove worthless in the arena.
送去那 或许还能
So I fight them both tonight where they may yet
为我们赚得满贯金箔
fill our purse.
昆图斯
Quintus.
派色雷斯人下去让我宽慰不少
Dispatching the thracian brings me relief.
但我不希望你也下去
You descending into the pits does not.
那会让你身名俱败
It stains the name, and threatens the body.
我会安然无恙的
My body will be well protected.
巴尔卡会贴身保护我 谁敢动我一根汗毛
Barca looms over it, ready to break bone
他也会将其碎尸万段
at the slightest provocation.
告诉巴尔卡 若你有丝毫损伤
Inform Barca that if you return scathed,
我定将他宫刑处置
I’ll have his cock in a jar.
我会一字不差地转达给他
The message will be dutifully delivered.
今晚派个女人去伺候克雷斯
Give Crixus a woman tonight.
激励下别的角斗士
Motivation to the others that success brings
英雄才有女人配
decoration in many forms.
他会被服侍得心满意足的
I’ll see him well satisfied.
快走 混♥蛋♥
Keep moving you fuck!
他们带他去哪儿
Where do they take him?
去地下角斗场 他的归属之地
To the underworld, where he belongs.
继续训练
Back to training!
别告诉我 我看起来也像你一样
Tell me I don’t look like I have been shit
狼狈的像坨屎
from a boar’s ass like you.
我不会死在地下角斗场的
I am not dying in the pits.
我要让那些兔崽子们知道
I’ll show these fucking cunts my cock
我的老二是火神的火焰锻造的
was forged in vulcan’s flames.
我要操遍她们全部
I will fuck them all!
爆他的菊
Tear his ass open!
拧下他的脑袋
Rip his head off!
起来 快起来 你个没用的
Get up, get up, you useless…

Shit.

Shit!
奥维迪斯过来了
Ovidius approaches.
奥维迪斯 幸会啊
Ovidius, good to lay eyes!
你该早点”会”到我的
I had expected them laid earlier.
我们的协议要求你将欠下的债
Our agreement calls for repayment of your debt
外加30%的利息
plus thirty percent, to be delivered
在锻造神之节的比赛隔天送到
the day after the games of the Vulcanalia.
可你背着一身债务
Yet I find you here,
却仍在这里挥霍
wagering coin still owed.
我保证 一有钱首先就还给你
You’ll be first to receive what is due, I assure you.
少给我见人说人话
Words spewed by Janus,
见鬼说鬼话
from both sides of his face.
我定会尽快偿还给你
You’ll be repaid soon enough.
你最好不要逼人太甚
Unless you’d care to press the matter?
那就随你方便吧
At your convenience then.
不过在债务还清之前
Until such time,
利息仍要按时增加
the points still accrue.
人♥渣♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!