Ass eating shit.
再这么跟我说话 我他妈把你脑袋拧下来
Speak to me such again, I will accrue your fucking head.
胜者是 伊克西翁
Ixion, victor!
想挑战我吗
You want to face me?
但愿神明眷顾于你 色雷斯人
May the gods fare you better, thracian.
对你我都有好处
For both our sakes.
你没戴我送的礼物
Your neck is bare of my gift.
是的
It is.
你不喜欢吗
You did not favor it, then?
我送你的项链
The necklace I gave you?
小声点
Lower your voice.
你的礼物 我无法接受
Your gift, I cannot accept it.
我错了 请原谅
Pardon my mistake.
你得明白 如果主人…
You must understand, if Domina…
你的意思已经表达得很清楚了
You’ve made your intention clear.
如果我说
Does it excite you?
我的大腿随着你的脚步变得湿润
To know that your very footsteps
会否令你欲♥火♥焚身呢
moisten my thighs?
我会让它们变得更加湿润
I would have them dripping even more.
那就靠近点 将你的话付诸实践
Well draw closer and make it so.
你手中所持何物
What are you clutching?
让我看看
Show me.
寒酸小礼
A humble gift.
献给我的女神
For a goddess.
帮我戴上
Put it on.
您喜欢吗
Does it please you?
毋庸置疑
Yes.
见证困兽之斗
Witness the captive beasts,
满足我们的嗜血之欲吧
quenching our thirst with blood!
命丧于地下角斗场
Set to die in the pits…
他们的卑微贱命也算是死得其所了
Payment for their offensive births!
让死亡再次降临吧
Let death descend anew!
有请 马尔麦斯
Behold, Myrmex!
有请 斯巴达克斯
Behold, Spartacus!
看来观众并不喜欢他
The crowd does not seem to favor him.
他在竞技场上贪生投降 为何要喜欢他
Why would they, after his showing in the arena?
众神会保佑他们 赐之以武器
What weapons
shall the gods bless them with?
还是会诅咒他们 任其手无寸铁
Or curse them
with empty hands!
选择你们的命运吧
Choose your fate!
马尔麦斯抽到了手刺
Myrmex draws sphairai!
斯巴达克斯抽到了护手带
Spartacus draws caestus!
马尔麦斯占得了先机
Myrmex has the advantage.
谢谢提醒 这他妈不明摆着的吗
Thank you for the fucking obvious.
规则只有一条
We have but a single rule!
至死方休
Only one survives!
你们需一直战斗
Mongrel on mongrel,
希神[在通往冥府的河上渡亡灵的神]
till Charon arrives!
直至希神降临
赔率是多少
What do you make of the odds?
大概一比四的赔率
Four to one against our man.
也可能是一比五
Maybe five.
在斯巴达克斯身上下注十个第纳尔
Place ten denarii on Spartacus.
然后祈祷吧
And pray for ample return.
遵命 主人
Dominus.
反抗啊
Do something!
胜者是 斯巴达克斯
Spartacus! Victor!
让他稍事休息 然后继续出战
Give him a moment’s rest, then fight him again.
你受伤了
You’re hurt.
我没事
I’m all right.
你太勉强自己了
You push yourself too far.
但我还活着
And yet I live.
还能活多久
For how long?
直到回到你身边
As long as it takes.
那就把他们杀光
Then kill them all.
你还要去地下角斗场吗
Do you plan to return to the pits?
我可以从那里赚到钱
They fill our hands with coin…
源源不绝的钱
With yet more to be mined.
如果你不小心死在那里怎么办
And what when the shaft caves in on you?
之后怎么办
What then?
你知道法律的 如果没有子嗣的话
You know the law, without an heir
我不得不改嫁别人
I’d be forced to marry another.
这就是你想要的吗 让别人碰我
Is that what you want? Someone else’s hands upon me?
我什么都想要
I want everything!
可我却什么都负担不起
Yet can afford nothing.
我关心的只有你 昆图斯
My concerns only with you, Quintus.
如果你遇难的话 我的呼吸也会
If you’re lost, my reason for breath
随你而停止的
would surely follow.
我还是不得不去 不要瞎担心了
I remain firmly rooted, banish it from thought.
斯巴达克斯死了的话 我就再也不用去了
When Spartacus ends, so does my time in the pits.
而他的胜利会给我们带来财富
Till then, his victories swell our purse.
而你却在挥霍这些财富
Which you deflate with new purchases.
这个小玩意吗
This simple thing?
我只是把它翻出来了而已
Its rediscovery today pleased me.
是我妈妈的 在她的首饰里发现的
It was my mother’s, lost amongst her things.
一个有品的女人 我由衷怀念
A woman of modest taste, sorely missed.
或许我们应该把从拉麦尔那里买♥♥的
Perhaps we should return the emerald necklace
翡翠项链退掉
we bought from Ramel.
那东西太多余了
Well, it was excessive,
如果退款能够让你远离地下角斗场…
and if the coin will help speed you from the pits I’d be…
都留下吧
Keep them both.
我不会让我的老婆为了还账而退首饰的
I will not have my wife return jewelry.
我该去洗洗澡 我的味道像个死人
I should wash, I smell of death.
不 你闻起来像个真正的男人
No, you smell like a man.
你活下来了
You live.
我说了他会活下来的
I told you he would.
柯泽怎么样了
What of Kerza?
死了
Fallen,
再也站不起来了
never to rise whole.
这里是角斗士睡觉的地方
This is where gladiators sleep.
不是给狗睡的
Not dogs.
闭上你的臭嘴
Hold your tongue.
他留下的话
He stays,
再醒来时就会和柯泽相见了
he wakes beside Kerza in the afterlife.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus…
不要理那些近亲结婚的产物
Pay no mind to those inbred fucks.
他们说的是事实
They speak the truth.
我不再是一个角斗士了
I am no longer a gladiator.
但你还是个男人
You are still a man.
是吗
Am I?
一个值得尊敬的男人
One deserving respect.
尽管我知道地下角斗场会让
Though I’ll grant the pits could force
朱庇特都心有余悸
Jupiter himself to doubt his cock.
关于地下角斗场你都知道些什么
What do you know of the pits?
太多了
Too much.
我曾在那里赌过钱
I wagered coin there at a time.
你曾是观众吗
You were of the crowd?
为了鲜血而嚎叫
Howling for blood?
有时 尊严会被抛弃
Pride does not follow the statement.
这些决斗 斯巴达克斯 它们
These fights, Spartacus, they’re…
它们和竞技场上的不同
They’re different from the arena.
我了解他们癫狂的意志
I’ve seen them twist the mind,
他们都变成了野兽
turning men into beasts…
反应灵敏无比
Their senses flown.
睡吧
Sleep, then.
做梦去想想那些好日子
And dream of better days.
你想让我等得热死吗
Would you have me bake in the sun or offer a price?
十四第纳尔
Fourteen denarii.
只有十四吗
Fourteen?
这个价格只有我几天前买♥♥时的一半
That’s half of what I paid not days ago.
二手珠宝就不值钱了
Used gems fail to command full value.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!