15岁时我嫁给了米奇 霍勒
I married Mickey HoIIer when I was 15.
他20岁 米奇的真名叫 马文
He was 20 years oId, Mickey real name, Mervin.
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你高兴吗 宝贝
Are you happy, baby?
哦 当然高兴 米奇
Oh, sure I am, Mickey.
欢迎加入大家庭 小南瓜
Welcome to the family, pumpkin.

Mm.
跟我的呆侄子在一起生活
It sure is gonna be nice having you around
肯定会很好的
with my knuckleheaded nephew here.
干得好 小家伙 是啊
You did good, bub. Yeah.
要是你妈妈现在还活着
If your mama were alive today,
她也会为你感到骄傲的
she’d be proud of you, too.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我衷心希望你们能白头到老
I sincerely hope it works out for the both of y’aII.
谢谢
Thank you!
是啊
Yeah!
小心 别摔倒 宝贝
Hold on. Don’t fall, baby.
我背你
Get on my back.
我经历过一连串的寄养家庭
I came from a series of foster homes,
在那里我所谓的爸爸们最终都会戏弄我
where my so-called “daddies” wouId end up fooIing with me.
我们走了
Here we go!
我的寄养妈妈们会无缘无故的打我
My foster moms wouId beat me for no reason…
或以任何缘故
and every reason…
所以跟米奇结了婚
so I married Mickey.
稍后再见 菲尔舅舅
I’ll see you later, Uncle Phil.
谢谢 凯阿姨
Thanks, Aunt Kay.

Bye.
米奇似乎是美梦成真
Mickey seemed like a dream come true.
我过去所必须做的 应该说是我想要做的
All l ever had to do was say what I wanted,
只是去看场电影
Iike go to a movie
或吃个巧克力奶酪三明治
or get a griIIed-cheese sandwich with a chocolate shake,
而这变成了他的一生所求
and it became his whole purpose in life.
菲尔舅舅很快会给我更多的线路
Uncle Phil’s gonna give me some more routes soon.
你知道 我想是 当你上完学
I was thinking that, you know, when you finish schooI
而我们在几年内攒一点钱
and we save up some money, in a few years,
我们就可以考虑自己住的地方了
we shouId start to think about getting a place of our own.
几年
In a few years?
嗯 是的
Well, yeah.
我是说 菲尔舅舅和凯阿姨不介意
I mean, Uncle Phil and Aunt Kay don’t mind.
我的意思是 你现在有家了
I mean, you are family now.
嗯 我知道
Well, I know.
只是
It was just
我有点想 比如在几个月内
l was kind of hoping we could get our own place,
能拥有我们自己的地方
like, in a few months.
嘿 我的宝贝想要一个属于她自己的地方
WeII, hey, my baby wants a place of her own,
我的宝贝想几个月内就有一个
my baby’s gonna get a place of her own…
属于她自己的地方
in a few months.
真的吗 米奇
Really, Mickey?
是的 夫人
Yes, Ma’am!
你再也不用担心什么了
You don’t gotta worry about nothin’ no more.
他爱我 而且是格外的
He Ioved me and that was a pIus.
即使他不是很清楚
Even if he didn’t know much about it.
嘿 嘿 大家好
Hey, hey, everybody!

Mm.
她是不是你见过最漂亮的
Ain’t she just the prettiest thing you ever seen?
天哪 我的天
My, my.
米奇 霍勒
Mickey Holler,
我想你已经乐的屁颠屁颠的了
I think you’ve got horseshoes up your ass.
没错
That’s for sure.
我是活着的最幸运的家伙
I’m the luckiest guy alive.
我也这么认为
I’ll say.
请原谅
Excuse us.
米克 我不想扫你的兴
Mick, I hate to break this to you,
我知道你刚结婚
knowing it’s your weddin’ day and aII,
但明天我们有点缺人手
but we’re a little shorthanded tomorrow.
我必须让你暂时顶替勒鲁瓦
I’m gonna have to have you fiII in for Leroy.
什么 对 他妈妈死了
What? Yeah. His mama died.
明天 噢 妈的
Tomorrow?! Well, shit!
嘿 你现在已经结婚了 你有老婆要养活
Hey, you’re a married man now. You have a wife to support.
我知道 但是 菲尔舅舅 别这样
I know, but, Uncle Phil, come on!
你是男人吗 我
Are you a man? I…
米克 你是男人还是鼠辈
Mick, are you a man, or are you a mouse?
我 呃
I… uh…
米克
Mick.
菲利普
Philip!
怎么了 亲爱的
Yes, dear?
汉堡 正烤着呢
Burgers, they’re on fire.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.

Well…
这将是你的新家
This will be your new home…
暂时的
for now.

Mm.
有备用床单 壁橱还里有毯子
There’s spare sheets and blankets in the cIoset.
毛巾在浴室的水槽下
Towels are in the bathroom under the sink.
谢谢您 夫人
Thank you, Ma’am.
你会做饭吗
Do you know how to cook?
哦 当然 凯阿姨
Oh, of course, Aunt Kay.
我不是你的阿姨 乔琳娜
I’m not your aunt, Jolene.
请叫我的名字 凯
Please, call me by my name, Kay.
当然 凯
Of course, Kay.
米奇 我觉得你阿姨不喜欢我
Mickey, I don’t think your aunt likes me.
嘿 你怎么能这样说呢
Hey! How can you say that?
菲尔舅舅和凯阿姨 觉得你真的很特殊
UncIe PhiI and Aunt Kay, they think you’re real special.
看在上帝的面上 你是我妻子
And you’re my wife, for chrissakes!
等一下
Hold on!
给你丈夫一个吻别
Give your husband a kiss good-bye.
去吧 替我学点东西
Now go learn something for me…
回头教我
and teach it to me later.
好的
Okay.
那 你觉得怎样
So, what do you think?
我不喜欢
I don’t like it.
感觉不真实
It doesn’t seem real.
那么试着画点你见过或经历过的
Then try drawing what you’ve seen or experienced.
大多数我见过的东西 我从不想画
Most of the things I’ve seen, l’d never want to draw.
那么画点其他的
Then draw the rest.
好的 我试试
Okay. I’ll try.
你有天赋 乔琳娜
You have talent, Jolene.
如果你想 它会来的
It’ll come to you, if you let it.
好饭 乔琳娜
Great meal, Jolene.
是的 长官
Yes sirree.
她不是个桃子吗
Ain’t she a peach?
上面用了特殊的酱吗
What is that special sauce on top?
那 不管是什么 肯定是美食
Well, whatever it is, it sure is gourmet-like.
你从哪里学的做饭
Where did you learn how to cook?
我自学的
I taught myself.
喔 你再不需要学做什么肉饼了 甜心
WeII, you don’t need to Iearn anything more about meatloaf, sugar.
这就是美食
It’s gourmet-like.
谢谢 但我要省点地方吃甜点
Thanks, but I got to save some room for dessert.
哦 抱歉
Oh. I’m sorry.
我没做甜点
II didn’t make any dessert.
这肉饼吃着很甜
That meatloaf was so sweet-tasting,
就像是甜点和晚餐二合一
it was Iike having dessert and dinner all rolled into one.
或许下次你可以考虑做份沙拉
Maybe you could think about making a-a salad
或一点蔬菜
or a vegetable next time.
凯阿姨 如果你还没吃饱
Well, if you’re still hungry, Aunt Kay,
我们可以出去给你拿些冰淇淋
we can run out and get you some ice cream.
不用了 谢谢你 米奇 我饱了
No, thank you, Mickey. l’m fuII.
还有 别忘了清理 好吗
Anyway, don’t forget to clean up, okay?
哦 凯 如果你想吃
Oh. lf you want, Kay,
我可以给你做个三明治
I can make you a sandwich.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章猛鬼街
下一篇文章独家新闻
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!