My concerns have been laid to rest,
以及欠他的债 长埋地下
sharing grave with Barca and his thirst for winnings.
行政官已无从得知
There’s no chance the magistrate
该消息的确切来源了吧
will deduce the source of this message?
除非冥界之神站出来诉说真♥相♥
Not unless hades speaks of it from the underworld.
那名信使已成为一撮黄土
Um.
The messenger has been put to grass.
不管好自己的嘴巴
And you will follow,
你将会紧随其后
if a word of this transaction parts your lips again.
我都拉到自己身上了
I shit myself.
阿舒尔
Ashur?
阿舒尔
Ashur.
年轻的皮洛斯
Young Pietros!
过的怎么样啊
How does the day find you?
天色已黑 我感到担忧
As the night, filled with worry.
巴尔卡仍未归
Barca never returned.
不会回来了
Nor will he.
他自♥由♥了
He has his freedom.
-自♥由♥ -是的
Freedom?
他向主人赎身了
Yes.
他飞奔着冲出训练场 转眼就没了踪影
Purchased from our Dominus.
I could barely keep pace as we saw him to the gates.
他计划带我一起走的
He was to take me with him.
你们两个人的赎身价格过于高昂
The price of freedom was too steep for the both of you.
不过别担心
But do not worry.
巴尔卡会找到另一个男宠的
I’m sure Barca will find another tight hole to sit on his cock.
一个免费的男宠
One he doesn’t have to pay for.
老天爷 我的头要炸了
Jupiter’s cock, my head.
真受不了这种呕吐感
I can barely stand for want of vomit.
如你一般的不在少数
You’re in large company.
你的处心积虑 没人戒备而已
No one in condition to halt a man of purpose.
正合我意
Such by design.
多科特总是鸡鸣戒旦 手持教鞭
Doctore’s usually up before the sun, whip in hand.
他会再醒过来吗
Will he ever rise again?
他会的
He will.
不过那是数小时后的事了
But not for many hours.
你的胜算提高了
Oh, your chances improve, then.
一切都在计划之内
To the point of certainty.
计划不如变化快
Nothing is ever so.
就算你能骑马冲出大门
Look even if you ride beyond the gates,
侍卫们也会全力追捕你的
the guards will pursue.
会有人制止他们
They will be commanded against such action.
你真的以为他们会臣服于你吗
You actually expect them to obey you?
当然不会
No.
他们会臣服于他们的主人
I expect them to obey their master…
放下你们的剑
Drop your fucking swords!
照做
Do it!
等到达有群山掩护的地方我就释放他
I will release him when we are in the cover of the mountains.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus!
你妻子的马车出现在路上了
Your wife’s cart appears upon the road!
我将同你一道迎接她
I’ll be with you presently!
我最后一次请求你 三思而后行
I urge you to reconsider one last time.
苏拉会得到自♥由♥
Sura will be free.
无论是今生还是来世
In this life, or the one after,
我们永不分离
with her husband by her side.
愿神明保佑你们得以安全重归故土
May the gods see you both upon the plains of Thrace.
池子干净了
The pool is clear.
仿佛昨晚的一切未曾发生
As if it never happened.
一个令人遗憾的误会
A regrettable misunderstanding.
他一直对你忠心耿耿
The man was yet loyal.
他渴望自♥由♥
He wished for his freedom.
那这本身就是种背叛
A betrayal in itself.
来吧
Come.
谈些开心的话题
To happier thoughts.
那个色雷斯人的妻子到了
The thracian’s wife approaches.
这算哪门子的开心话题啊
How is that cause for cheer?
她只会让他想起过去的生活
Her arrival will only remind him of his old life,
以及这些畜生般的生活
and the ways of an animal.
你怎么就执迷不悟呢
Why can’t you see that?
我们的未来和财富掌握在斯巴达克斯手里
Our hopes and fortunes are tied to Spartacus.
我向他承诺过 让他们夫妻团聚
I made a promise to reunite him with his wife.
作为一个男人 我会信守诺言
In honor of the man, I will keep my word.
他们从四面八方涌来
They came out of nowhere… On the road…
他们… 他们在路上攻击了我们
They attacked… They attacked on the road.
我在
I’m here.
我兑现了我的诺言
My word is kept.
他们夫妻团聚了
They’re reunited.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!