拯救大兵瑞恩
爸?
Dad?
1944年6月6日
奥马哈海滩 绿D区
别挡住跳板 三十秒后登陆 愿主保佑你
Clear the ramp! 30 seconds! May God be with you!
左舷右舷听着 尽快攻占炮台
Port side and starboard side stick!Move fast and clear those mortar holes!
大家尽量分散
I want to see plenty of beach between men.
五个人就容易成为目标 一个人则能躲开
Five men is a juicy opportunity. One man is a waste of ammo.
别让沙子堵塞枪口 小心行事
Keep the sand out of your weapons! Keep those actions clear!
在滩头上见
I’ll see you on the beach!
避开弹坑 分成左右两列
Clear the mortar hole! Right and left!
到旁边去
Over the side!
从左右方下水
Port and starboard!
谢谢
Thank yo…
长官 怎么办?
What now, sir?
长官 现在怎么办?
I said, ‘What the hell do we do now, sir?”
米勒上尉…
Captain Miller! Captain Miller!
米勒上尉!霍瓦特中士!
Captain Miller! Sergeant Horvath!
叫你的弟兄攻上滩头 快
Move your men off the beach! Now!
大家听我命令 跟着我冲
Okay, you guys, get on my ass! Follow me!
长官 集♥合♥点在哪里? 总之不是这里
-Sir! What’s the rallying point? -Anywhere but here!
怎么办 长官? 快攻上海堤
-What now, sir? -The seawall, move up to the seawall!
我要留下来!先攻占滩头再说
-Sir, I’m staying! -Clear the beach to make way.
走出去就死定了
This is all we’ve got between us and the Almighty.
这滩头的每一处都被瞄准了
Every inch of this beach has been pre-sighted.
留下来必死无疑
You stay here, you’re dead men!
妈妈…
Mama, Mama!
伏下来
Stay down, stay down!
你们是什么部队?104师的医疗营
-What are you guys? -104th Medical Battalion,sir.
我们是来设立医疗站的 丢掉这废物
-We’re here to set up field operations. -Get rid of that crap!
拿起武器跟我来
Grab yourselves some weapons and follow me.
我中弹了!布格斯
-I’m hit! -Briggs!
医护兵
Medic!
天啊 我中弹了!医护兵
-I’m hit low! God! -Medic!
我们是海军抢滩大队
Navy Beach Battalion, sir!
我得清除这些障碍 为坦克开路
I’ve got to clear these obstacles. Make holes for the tanks!
装甲车都掉到海里了 长官 这是命令
-All the armour is floundering at sea. -Orders, sir!
到别处去 这里交给我
Go somewhere else! I’m clearing this one.
来吧 布格斯
Come on, Briggs!
医护兵
Medic!
医护兵
Medic!
快走 快
Move, move!
来吧 快
Come on, move!
快走
Move, move!
海岸后勤工作队 装甲车都无法登岸
Shore party! No armour has made it ashore.
滩头上都没有DD坦克 D1缺口还没打开
We’ve got no DD tanks on the beach.Dog One is not open!
这里是谁指挥?
Who’s in command here?
长官 是你
You are, sir!
霍瓦特中士? 你认得这是哪里吗?
Sergeant Horvath? Do you recognize where we are?
是原定的集♥合♥点 但却没有支援部队
Where we’re supposed to be, but no one else is.
大家都走散了
Nobody’s where they’re supposed to be!
海岸后勤工作队
Shore party!
第一波攻击无效 无法攻占海滩
First wave ineffective! We do not hold the beach.
重复 无法攻占海滩
Say again, we do not hold the beach!
我们都混在一起了 这里有F、A和G连的弟兄
We’re mixed up! We’ve got people from Fox,Able and George companies.
和海军爆破队员及陆战队长
Plus, we got some Navy demo guys and a beachmaster.
海岸后勤工作队…
Shore party, Shore party!
指挥官…
CAT-F, CAT-F, CA…
莱宾报到 有看到别人吗?
-Reiben here. -Seen anybody else?
只有杰克森 梅利西报到
-Jackson,but that’s it. -Mellish here!
卡帕佐 德佛里斯特和韦德在后面
Caparzo! We’ve got DeForest back there with Wade!
他严重失血 韦德说他没救了
D.’s hurt so bad he’s sprung a hundred leaks! Wade says he’s used up!
去救其他人吧 我们走吧 他是军医
-Move on to somebody you can help. -Let go, he’s a battalion surgeon!
去叫他!韦德
-Get his attention! -Wade!
韦德!韦德
Wade! Wade!
韦德 别这么做 太危险了
Wade, don’t do it! It’s too risky, too risky, Doc!
快滚回来
Get your ass back here!
把他带回来
Get him off the beach.
我办到了 我们替他止住血了
I’ve got it! We’ve stopped the bleeding!
去你的
Fuck!
混♥蛋♥ 赶尽杀绝
Just give us a fucking chance, you son of a bitch!
韦德 走吧 你这个混♥蛋♥
Wade, come on! You son of a fucking cocksucker!
韦德 是梅利西 韦德
Wade, it’s Mellish. Wade!
走吧 找到米勒了 走吧
Let’s move! We found Miller! Let’s move!
去你的
Fuck it!
伏下…
Get down, get down!
就只有你们几个吗?
This is all? This is all that’s made it?
我们被分散了 一定还有人的
We got scattered pretty bad. There’s bound to be more of us.
这样不够
It’s not enough.
D1缺口是在右边还是左边?
Dog One exit. It’s the cut to the right, or was it left?
不 维尔维里在左边 这里才是D1缺口
No. Vierville is to the left. This is Dog One.
他们在痛宰我们 根本没有机会战斗 不公平
They’re killing us and we don’t have a fucking chance! That ain’t fair!
收集武器弹♥药♥ 收集武器弹♥药♥
-Gather weapons and ammo! -Gather weapons and ammo!
莱宾?你的手♥枪♥呢?
Reiben! Where’s your BAR?
在水底 差点给敌军害我被淹死
Bottom of the Channel. The bitch tried to drown me.
再去找一支
Find a replacement.
拿爆破筒出来
Bangalores! Bring out some bangalores!
工兵来了 给我手榴弹
Engineers coming! Grenades, give me grenades!
把爆破筒运到前面去
Bangalores up the line! Bangalores up the line!
小心 爆破筒来了 来吧
Heads up! Bangers coming your way! Come on, come on!
杰克森报到 莱宾回来了
-Jackson here, sir! -Reiben back, sir.
天啊
Oh, my God!
迫击炮来了
Mortars incoming!
再给我一支
One more, give me one more!
天啊 痛死我了 我快要死了
Oh, my God, it hurts! I’m going to die!
天啊…
Oh, my God! Jesus! Oh, my God!
放进去 继续
Come on, put it in. Keep it moving.
行了
We’ve got it.
天啊 你运气真好
Jesus! Lucky bastard.
快点
Move it! Keep it moving!
你不会死的 别看
You’re not going to die. You’re fine. Just don’t look at it. Don’t look at it!
用爆破筒来攻击 让开
Bangalores! Clear the shingle!
准备爆破 准备爆破
Fire in the hole! Fire in the hole!
准备爆破
Fire in the hole!
准备爆破
Fire in the hole!
可以反♥攻♥了 找掩护 到沙坑的另一边
We’re in business! Defilade! Other side of the hole!
给他吗♥啡♥
Give him some morphine.
行了 走吧
That’s it, let’s go.
检验过了 注射吗♥啡♥
Inspected, morphine.
一般处理
Routine.
优先处理
Priority.
他死了
He is gone
混♥蛋♥ 过去
Son of a bitch! Get in there.
可恶 我动不了 梅利西 刺刀给我
-Fuck,I can’t move! -Mellish,give me your bayonet.
中士
Sarge.
两挺MG-42机♥枪♥ 两支迫击炮 在前方二十码 左边三十码
Two MG-42s, two mortars. Add 20, left 30.
那有掩护物 若装甲车登陆后 会是最好的发射位置
There’s defilade, but it’s a good firing position if we can land the armour.
我们得打开这个缺口
We’ve got to get this draw open!
莱宾、梅利西 上吧 找到掩护就猛烈开火
-Reiben, Mellish! Let’s get in the war! -Take cover and put fire on that crew.
戴维斯、德伯纳多 杨、瓦克!快准备
Davis, DeBernardo, Young, Valk! Get ready!
开火
Covering fire!
去吧
Go, go, go!
敌军的炮火很厉害
It’s a goddam firing squad.
要逃出这里 只有这样
It’s the only way we can get everybody out of here.
肖特、佩森、麦唐纳、帕克斯 你们是下一组!
Short, Payton, McDonald, Parkes! You’re next!
何不干脆给我们眼罩 不就行了吗?
Why not just hand out blindfolds, Captain?
唯有出去拼命 开火
All we can do here is die! Covering fire!
快…
Go, go, go!
快点… 去你的
Come on, come on, come on! Go, God damm it!
杰克森 是
-Jackson. -Sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!