Do you wanna go someplace else? Oh, no, no. I’ll… I’ll be okay.
你想换别的地方吗? 噢 不 不 我没事
Mary Jane, show us what you got.
玛莉 露两手给大家看看
I’ll be right back. All right.
我很快回来 好的
Peter?
彼得?
This is for you.
这是献给你的
Double-time.
双倍票价的表演来了
Thanks.
谢谢
Now dig on this.
现在该到这个了
That is hot.
太辣了
That was all for her?
你所做的这些全是为了她?
I’m so sorry.
对不起
You all right, Mary Jane? I’m fine.
你还好吗 玛莉? 我没事
Okay.
好吧
Hey.

What’s wrong with you?
你发什么疯啊?
You.

Can I help you, sir? No.
有什么可以为您效劳的吗? 没有
Is everything okay here, Paul?
这里一切都好吧 保罗?
Yeah, is everything okay here, Paul?
对 这里一切都好吧 保罗?
Take him out of here. Let’s go, sir.
把他领出去 我们走吧 先生
Take your hand off of me. Now.
把你的手拿开 马上走
Okay. Hey, get off. Let go.
好吧 嘿 放手
Peter, stop it!
住手 彼得
Who are you?
你是谁啊?
I don’t know.
我不知道
It’s Brock, sir.
我是布洛克 先生
Edward Brock Jr.
小爱德华•布洛克
I come before you today…
我今天来到你面前
…humbled…
满怀谦卑
…and humiliated…
和屈辱
…to ask you for one thing.
来请求您一件事
I want you to kill Peter Parker.
我想请您杀死彼得• 帕克
Parker.
帕克
Hi, Peter. Hi.
嗨 彼得 嗨
You don’t seem to have changed the room around very much.
看起来你并没有怎样改变过你的房♥间
Of course, there’s not much you could do, is there?
当然 也没有什么可以让你改变的 是吧?
When we spoke on the phone…
当我们通电♥话♥的时候
…I sensed that something was bothering you…
我感觉到你有心事
…so I thought I’d just come by.
所以我决定过来看看
How’s Mary Jane?
玛莉还好吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I never heard from you.
我没有听到过你的消息
Did you ever propose?
你向她求婚了没有?
You said…
你说过
…a husband’s gotta put a wife before himself.
当丈夫的需要为妻子着想
I’m not ready.
我还没有准备好
But what happened?
但是发生了什么事?
You seemed so sure.
你如此肯定?
Yeah.

I…
我…
I hurt her, Aunt May.
我伤害了她 梅婶
I don’t know what to do.
我不知道该怎样做才好
Well, you start by doing the hardest thing:
那就从最困难的部分做起
You forgive yourself.
你不要自责
I believe in you, Peter.
我信任你 彼得
You’re a good person.
你是个好人
And I know you will find a way to put it right.
我相信你会找到办法把事情解决好
In time.
并且及时的解决好
End of the line, Spider-Man.
蜘蛛侠 受死吧
I want him dead too, Flint.
我也想他死 弗林特
That’s why I’ve been looking for you.
这就是我找你的原因
Oh, yeah. I know all about you.
噢 对了 我知道你的所有事情
Like the fact that Spider-Man won’t let you help your poor daughter.
好像是蜘蛛侠不让你帮助你那可怜的女儿
It’s just… That doesn’t seem right to me.
在我看来 这太可恶了
Look, I wanna kill the spider, you wanna kill the spider.
我想杀死这蜘蛛 你也想杀死这蜘蛛
Together, he doesn’t stand a chance.
我们联手 他必死无疑了
Interested?
感兴趣吗?
Yeah.
没错
So…
那么…
…where to?
去哪儿?
All New York is holding its breath…
全纽约人都屏住呼吸
…as the hostage crisis continues to unfold.
关注人♥质♥事件进展
Just 30 minutes ago…
大约30分钟前
…police came across this startling sight:
警♥察♥来到这惊人的现场
A young woman, held hostage in a taxi…
一个被劫持在的士当人♥质♥的年轻妇女
…suspended 80 stories above the ground…
悬停在离地面80层楼高的地方
…in what appears to be a giant web.
那里就像一张巨大的蜘蛛网
Every attempt by the police to rescue the hostage…
警方所有试图搭救人♥质♥的行动
…has been thwarted by the Sandman.
都被那沙人阻止
Compounding the danger…
参与其中的
…is the appearance of a strange black-suited figure.
还有一名奇怪的黑衣人
Early reports had believed him to be the black-suited Spider-Man…
早期报道相信他是穿黑衣的蜘蛛侠
…but he has now been identified as something entirely different.
但现在他被证实是完全不同的个体
The hostage has been identified as Mary Jane Watson…
人♥质♥被确认是玛莉•珍•华森
…an actress recently seen in a brief stint on Broadway.
一个最近在百老汇很少登台的女演员
We’re now going to take you live to the scene…
我们现在带你到现场去看看
…with Jennifer Dugan. Jennifer?
詹妮弗•杜根就在现场 詹妮弗?
We’re only about 100 feet away now, Hal, and…
我们大约在100英尺外
Wait. There seems to be some kind of activity in the web.
等等 蛛网上好像有动静
They seem to be creating some kind of gigantic lettering.
他们好像在写一些巨大的字母
Spider-Man’s being challenged to some sort of confrontation.
(”蜘蛛侠 有胆你就来阻止我们”)
And that raises serious questions…
我们不得不面对一个严峻问题
…about what kind of chance he’d stand against such overwhelming…
就是面对如此势不可挡的挑战 他取胜的机会有多大
Harry?
哈利?
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
I can’t take them both, not by myself.
我不能打赢他们俩 不能单靠我一人
You don’t deserve my help.
你不配我的帮助
Harry…
哈利
…she needs us.
她需要我们
Get out.
出去
If I may, sir?
如果我可以的话 先生
I’ve seen things in this house I’ve never spoken of.
我看见这屋里发生过的很多事情 但我从未说过
What are you trying to tell me?
你想告诉我什么?
The night your father died…
你父亲死的那晚
…I cleaned his wound.
我清理他的伤口
The blade that pierced his body…
穿透他身体的刀刃
…came from his glider.
来自他的滑翔机
I know you’re trying to defend your father’s honor…
我知道你试图捍卫你父亲的荣誉
…but there’s no question that he died by his own hand.
但毫无疑问 他是死在自己的手里
I loved your father…
我爱你的父亲
…as I have loved you, Harry.
就像我爱你一样 哈利
As your friends love you.
也和你的朋友爱你一样
Look.

Spider-Man! Spider-Man! Spider-Man!
蜘蛛侠! 蜘蛛侠! 蜘蛛侠!
He seems to have come out of nowhere…
正当所有的希望就要全落空的时候
…to answer the prayers of the city…
他好像凌空跳出来
…just when all hope seemed to be lost.
回应城里的祈祷者
Peter. They’re gonna kill us both.
彼得 他们要把我们两个都杀死
I’m gonna get you out of this. Watch out.
我要把你从这里救出去 小心
Hey, Parker.
嘿 帕克
My God. Eddie.
天哪 埃迪
My spider-sense is tingling…
我的蜘蛛感觉在隐隐作痛
…if you know what I’m talking about.
如果你知道我在说什么
We can find a way to settle this.
我们能找到解决问题的办法
You’re so right.
你说的太对了
I’m thinking humiliation.
我在考虑用羞辱的方法
Kind of like how you humiliated me.
就像你羞辱我的那样
Do you remember?
你没有忘记吧?
Do you remember what you did to me?
你还记得你是怎样对付我的吗?
You made me lose my girl. Now I’m gonna make you lose yours.
你让我失去了我的女朋友 现在我也要让你失去你的女朋友

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!