Home 冒险电影 野性精神(2021)

野性精神(2021)

0
野性精神(2021)

小幸
Lucky?
小幸
Lucky?
吉姆 吉姆
Jim? Jim!
吉…
Ji… Whoa!
这些浆果是怎麽回事
What’s with all the berries?
我送她走是为了保护她的安全
I told myself I was keeping her safe by sending her away.
你可以在路上说
You can tell me all about it on the way.
但我真正想保护的是谁昵
But who was I really trying to protect?
是的 保护她们
Yes, protect them.
– 我们必须现在就做 – 过去了那麽多年
– We need to do that. As in right now. – All those years lost.
我不该让她走
I never should’ve let her go.
「走」是今天的关犍词 就像姑娘们都走了
Yeah. “Go” is the word of the day. As in the girls are gone.
– 什麽 – 所以 现在我们要做的是
– What? – So, now we have to do
不管是什麽…再商议
whatever this is… later.
去那儿
Gone where?
翱过鬼山 去救一群野马
Over Heck Mountain to save a herd of wild horses,
我担心那些愉窃者愉走火车
and I’m afraid those rustlers stole the train.
小幸要骑马过鬼山 骑著马
Lucky is riding over Heck Mountain? On a horse?
鬼山是什麽鬼地方
What the heck is Heck Mountain?
为什麽我们还在说话
Why are we sitting around here talking?
你听到火车的部分吗
Did you catch the part about the train?
我就是那辆火车
I am the train!
有史以来最快的火车
She’s the fastest train ever built.
我有备用零件
I had some spare parts.
去找我们的女儿
Let’s go get our girl.
好了 记住计划
All right, remember the plan.
首先 我们要去水库
First, we’re gonna get to the water depot,
然后我们会带来正义的报复
then we’re gonna bring the reign of righteous retribution.
– 走 – 就这样吧
– Let’s go! – That’s it!
– 出发 – 奇卡 再快点
– Yeah! Let’s go! – Come on, Chica! Faster!
嘿 小…
Hey, little…
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
数到三
On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three!

Yeah!
让你看
I’ll show you.
– 看到我所看到的吗 – 活力
– You seeing what I’m seeing? – Spirit?
– 你知道吗 – 活力 火车早到了
– Well, what do you know? – Spirit! The train’s too early!
阿飙 普鲁 醒醒 快走
Abigail, Pru, wake up! Let’s go!

Huh?
火车
The train!
– 醒醒吧 奇卡 – 普鲁 快走
– Oh, no. Wake up, Chica! – Pru, come on, let’s go!
– 停 – 今天一定是我的幸运日
– Stop! – Well, this must be my lucky day.
给那匹马套上绳子
Get a rope on that horse!
谢谢新纹身 现在我可以回报你了
Thanks for the new tattoo. Now I get to return the favor.
– 冷静点 – 不要碰它
– Calm down, calm down. – No! Don’t touch him!
不要上车 活力 求求你
Don’t get in there, Spirit! Please!
– 快点 – 双手
– Come on, faster! – Two-hand pick up!
小幸
Lucky!
– 你就不肯上车 – 走
– You just couldn’t stay away. – Go, go!
– 我套住了它 – 拉紧
– I got him! – Hold him tight. Hyah!
不 停下
No, stop!
把它弄进去
Just get him in there!
加油 快点
Oh, come on, hurry!
快点吧
Hurry it up now.
– 快点 快点 – 再快点
– Hurry, hurry! – Faster, girl, faster!
靠近点 我就能跳了
Just get a bit closer, I can jump.
好的 好主意
Okay. Great idea.
不 什麽 坏主意
No! What? Bad idea!
– 加油 迴旋镖 – 准备
– Pick it up, Boom. – Ready?

No!

No!
活力
Spirit!
享受日出吧 孩子们
Yeah. Enjoy the sunrise, boys.
是在这个国家的最后一次日出
It’s the last one in this country.
我们就快回家了
We’re almost home free.
有一次我玩跳棋 我失去了所有的棋子
You know, once I was playing checkers, and I lost all my pieces.
我所有的棋子 但我还是嬴了比赛
All of my pieces, and I still won the game.
我想阿飙想说的是
Um, I think what Abigail is trying to say is
我们的小幸 永远不会让任何事情阻止她
the Lucky we know would never let anything stop her.
在活力上船之前 我们仍然有机会
Until Spirit gets on that boat, we still have a chance.
不尝试 就永远不知道
We’ll never know if we don’t try.
我们是好伙伴 对吗
We are the PALs, aren’t we?
你说呢 佩斯科
What do you say, Prescott?
这边走 女士们
Right this way, ladies.
我不知道你怎样想
I don’t know about you,
但我迫不及待地想感受手中的钞票了
but I can’t wait till I feel that cold, hard cash in my hands.
欢迎来新家
Welcome to your new home.
我厌倦了牛排
I’m already sick of all the steaks I’m gonna eat.
亨锤先生 船长说准备好了
Mr. Hendricks, captain says he’s ready to go.
我们快点离开吧
Let’s hurry up and get out of here.
快上去 来吧
Hyah! Hyah! Get up there! Come on!
– 在那里 – 活力在那里
– There they are! – Where’s Spirit?
– 在绿车 – 走
– He’s in the green car. – Move, move!
– 走 – 走
– Go! Hyah! – Hyah!
天啊 里面有什麽 犀牛吗
Geez, what do they have in there, a rhinoceros?
– 干得好 – 走 走 走
– Here you go. – Hey! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
好的 稳住…
Okay. Steady
掩护我
Cover me.
最后一匹了
This is the last one.
老兄
Hey, bud.
奇卡琳达 走
Chica Linda, let’s go.
– 借过 – 迴旋镖 走
– Coming through. – Go, Boomerang, go!
亨锤
Hendricks!
那姑娘就没放弃过吗 干掉她
Doesn’t that girl ever give up? Get rid of her!
好的
There you go!
快点儿 鸟人
Hurry up, birdbrains!

No!
噢 你看看
Aw, would you look at that?
我的心都碎了 你白跑了这麽远
Breaks my heart, you’ve come so far for nothing.
有点让我泪流满面
Kinda brings a tear to my eye.
你太搞笑了 老闆
You’re hilarious, boss.
这可是一大笔钱
That’s a lot of money.
– 停下 – 是先生
– Hold it right there! – Yes, sir.
– 不 你别想 – 不 是你别想
– Oh, no, you don’t. – Oh, no, you don’t!
我六岁的弟弟动作都比你快
My six-year-old brother moves faster than you.
– 小心点 – 游泳的好夜晚
– Hey! Watch it! – Nice night for a swim.
也很香
He smells better too.
阿飙
Abigail?
– 她是疯子 – 比路边的苹果还要疯狂
– Oh, she’s crazy. – Nuttier than a road apple.
她想的与我不谋而合吗
Is she thinking what I think she’s thinking?
我想是的
I think so.
好了 你准备
All right. You ready?
– 小幸 小幸 – 这可不好
– Lucky? Lucky? – That’s not good.
– 小幸 – 不
– Lucky! – Oh, no!
小幸
Lucky!
看不下去了
Oh, I can’t look!
你认为她会教我吗
You think she’d teach me how to do that?
我就说她很有意思
I told you she was fun.

Hey!
小幸
Lucky!
珂拉 你有带泳装吗
Cora, by any chance, you pack your bathing costume?
天啊 吉姆
Oh, my. Jim.
走 乌龟腿
Let’s go, turtle legs!
去找她
Come on, let’s get her.
找到那姑娘
Find the girl.
找到她
Find her!
好了 魇鬼马 很好 放鬆
All right, devil horse, nice and easy.
我要教你一些礼貌
Yeah, I’m gonna teach you some manners!
你唧儿也别想去
You’re not going anywhere.