但我们没有选择
But we don’t have a choice.
不 给我点时间 我会想出别的路
No, give me a minute. I’ll figure out a different way.
– 慢慢来 – 什麽
– Take your time. – What?
– 什麽 – 迴旋镖和我就在这里等
– What? – Boomerang and I’ll just wait over here.
– 什麽 她怎麽样… – 什麽
– What? How did she… – What?
伟大的普鲁.格兰杰就不能跳跃吗
The great Pru Granger can’t handle a little jump?
我可以 但我们不能
I can, but we can’t.
我可以的
I can do it.
末必是好主意…
I don’t know if this is a good idea…
小幸 等等
Lucky, wait!
好 准备跳跃
Okay, I guess we’re doing this.
好了 别往下看 别退缩 相信它就行
All right, don’t look down, don’t pull back, and just trust him.
小幸
Lucky!
小幸
Lucky!
你见过小幸吗 我觉得昨晚的事很可怕
Have you seen Lucky? I feel horrible about last night.
我敢肯定 她去发洩了
I’m sure she’s just blowing off some steam.
– 给她时间 – 我正在找昵
– Just give her some time. – I was looking for this.
我相信她在那里都很好
I’m sure she’s perfectly fine wherever she is.
小幸
Lucky!
小幸 你死了吗
Lucky, are you dead?
有一点
A little.
我相信那只负鼠点了火柴
I could really use that possum lighting matches.
抱歉 我该相信你
I’m sorry, boy. I should have trusted you.
小幸 跟著我们的声音
Lucky, just follow our voices.
我该说什麽
What should I say?
当我们需要的时候 你那些奇怪故事在唧里
Where are all your weird, random stories when we need them?
– 我有压力就做不好 – 放鬆
– I don’t do well under pressure. – Easy, boy.
我知道 我给你唱首歌♥吧
I know. I’ll sing you a song!
中场休息
Intermission.
就这样 腿上
That’s it. Leg on!
– 加油 活力 – 你来了
– Come on, Spirit. – Yes, you got it.
– 相信它 默契 – 好的
– Just trust and move with him. – Okay.
– 呼吸 你必须放鬆 – 我们能行
– Breathe. You’ve gotta loosen up! – We got this.
– 你们可以 – 我说「放鬆」
– You guys can do this! – I said “loosen”!
放鬆
Easy there.
– 放鬆 – 你做得很好
– Easy, boy. – You’re doing great.
我们会成功的
We’re gonna make it.
– 她成功了 – 我以为她会死掉
– She’s got it. – I thought she was a goner.
我们从末怀疑过你
We never doubted you!
你来了
Yes, you got it!
很好
Good, good. Yes!

Yes!
– 我就说会找到别的路 – 我称之为「不同」
– I told you we’d find a different way. – I’d call that different.
但现在我们在峡谷里走得太远了
Yeah, but now we’re too far down the canyon
没有时间走回头路
and don’t have time to backtrack.
我们上去 以便更好地观察我们的位置
Well, let’s go up so we can get a better view of where we are.
这是我见过的最可怕的事
That was the scariest thing I have ever seen.
是啊 太可怕了
Yeah. Nothing can be scarier than that.
我猜这是「悔恨岭…」
Uh, I’m guessing this is the Ridge of Regret…
我后悔了
I regret it already.
奇卡.琳达 小心点
Chica Linda! Careful, girl.
好的
Okay.
有什麽好建议吗
Where are you guys with all that great advice now?
– 哇 – 小幸
– Whoa! – Lucky!
小幸
Lucky!
无所畏惧 福图娜
Be fearless, Fortuna.
♪ 聆听风的咆哮 ♪
♪ Listen to the wind roar ♪
♪ 看雄鹰翱翔 ♪
♪ See the mighty eagle soar ♪
♪ 感受阳光照耀脸庞 ♪
♪ Feel the sun on your face ♪
♪ 相信你会找到自己的路 ♪
♪ Trust that you will find your way ♪
♪ 而当夜晚 ♪
♪ And when the night ♪
♪ 又冷又黑 ♪
♪ Is cold and dark ♪
来吧
Here we go.
♪ 知道你心中有火 ♪
♪ Know that you have fire in your heart ♪
♪ 要坚强 ♪
♪ Be strong ♪
好的
Okay.
♪ 要勇敢 ♪
♪ Be brave ♪
♪ 让勇气引领方向 ♪
♪ Let courage lead the way ♪
♪ 站得高 ♪
♪ Stand tall ♪
♪ 识本性 ♪
♪ And know who you are ♪
♪ 放飞心与灵魂 ♪
♪ Wild heart, wild soul ♪
♪ 自♥由♥倘徉在未知世界 ♪
♪ Roam free to the unknown ♪
♪ 知道你拥有一切 ♪
♪ And know that you have Everything you need ♪
♪ 无所畏惧 ♪
♪ To be fearless ♪
♪ 无所畏惧 ♪
♪ Fearless ♪
我爱你 地面
Oh, I love you, ground!
如此坚实 如此稳固 如此令人放心
So solid, so supportive, so reassuring.
– 无法相信我们成功了 – 我爱你 我们成功了
– I can’t believe we just did that. – I love you, We made it.
既然这都行 那我们可以做任何事
If we can do that, we can do anything.
会让你的家人回来的 活力 我知道
We’ll get your family back, Spirit. I know it.
干得好 迴旋镖
Good job, Boomerang.
只有小幸.佩斯科会和她的马如此默契
Only Lucky Prescott would finally join up with her horse
在悔恨岭
on the Ridge of Regret.
没有你们 我是不可能做到的
I couldn’t have done it without you guys.
看 水塔
Look, the water tower!
我简直不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
我们成功了
We made it!
可以在眺望台扎营
We can camp at that overlook.
中午火车来的时候 几英里外我们就能看到
When the train comes at noon, we’ll see it for miles.
好 但我要步行完剩下的路
Okay. But I’m walking the rest of the way.
普鲁 你的声音很好听
Pru, you have a pretty good voice.
– 我们应该成立乐队 – 别想了
– We should start a band! – Nope.
明天我们面对命运
Tomorrow we face our destiny,
但今晚我们要大吃一顿
but tonight we feast!
是的 我饿了
Yes! I am starving.
– 什麽 – 我的脸上有棉花糖吗
– What? – Do I have marshmallow on my face?
是的 但我不是笑你的脸
Well, yes, but that’s not it.
我们越过了悔恨岭 我们
We crossed the Ridge of Regret. Us!
我们完成了不可能的任务
Yeah, we did the impossible.
太疯狂了
That was crazy!
我们做了锚误的选择
We made bad choices.
而明天我们要对付一群危险的土匪
And tomorrow we’re gonna take on a bunch of dangerous bandits.
一点也不好笑
It’s not funny.
我知道
I know.
我们疯了吗
Are we insane?
迴旋镖 快离开
Boomerang P. Stubbles, get out of there!
从这里可以看到宇宙中的星星们
You can see all the stars in the universe from here.
我忘了
Oh, I forgot!
我做了些东西
I made us something.
– 你何来有时间 – 阿飙
– When did you have the time? – Abigail!
总有时间为了友谊而制♥作♥
There’s always time for friendship-based crafting.
PA…不等等
P-A… No, wait.
代表普鲁 阿飙和小幸 我们是好伙伴
Pru, Abigail and Lucky. We’re PALs!
我绝不会取下来的
I’m never going to take this off.
– 普鲁 大软蛋 – 好
– Pru, you big softy. – Aw, okay.
– 我知道你害欢我 – 别闹了 别闹了
– I knew you liked me! – Cut it out. Cut it out!
– 绝不 – 你碍到了棉花糖
– Never. Never. – You’re getting marshmallow on me.
♪ 路途崎岖 ♪
♪ When the trail gets rough ♪
♪ 我有好伙伴 就够了 ♪
♪ I got my pals and that’s enough ♪
♪ 默契 ♪
♪ Join up ♪
♪ 默契 ♪
♪ Join up ♪
♪ 一起做事 更容易 ♪
♪ It’s easier than ever When we do things together ♪
♪ 默契 默契 ♪
♪ Join up, join up ♪
♪ 和我最好的朋友 骑著马鞍 ♪
♪ Heels down in the saddle With my very best friend ♪
♪ 有可以信任的人 才更重要 ♪
♪ Nothing beats having someone I can trust to the end ♪

Hush!
听到吗 是那只狡猾的狐狸
Do you hear that? It’s the shifty fox.
还有它的家人
And his family.
– 剪剪 – 你好 格兰杰先生
– Um, Snips? – Oh, hello, Mr. Granger.
有新消息吗 只要一便士
Information hot off the press? For just a penny.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!