This will begin to make things right.
这个东西会让一切步入正轨的
I’ve traveled too far and seen too much
我已游历各处 阅尽沧桑
to ignore the despair in the galaxy.
以致忽略了弥漫在银河系中的绝望
Without the Jedi, there can be no balance in the Force.
没有了绝地武士 原力绝无平衡的可能
Well, because of you, now we have a chance.
正是因为你 如今我们才拥有了一个机会
The General’s been after this for a long time.
将军已经追查此事许久了
Oh, the General?
将军
To me, she is royalty.
对我来说她可是皇室
Well, she certainly is that.
她当然是了
We got company.
有人来了
You have to hide.
你得藏起来
You have to leave.
你得离开
Go.
快走
Come on, BB-8, hurry!
快来 BB-8 动作快点
Blast that X-Wing!
炸掉那架X翼战机
Over there! Over there!
在那 在那
Someone is coming behind us.
后方有敌人来了
I see him!
我看到了
You take this.
拿着 它在你这里比在我这里更安全
It’s safer with you than it is with me.
它在你这里比在我这里更安全
You get as far away from here as you can.
赶快离开这里 越远越好
Do you hear me? I don’t know…
听明白了吗 我不知道…
I’ll come back for you.
我会回来找你的
It will be all right.
我们都会安然无恙的
Keep moving!
继续前进
Stay here.
守在这里
Look how old you’ve become.
瞧瞧你变得多老了
Something far worse has happened to you.
而你经历了比变老糟糕得多的事情
You know what I’ve come for.
你明白我为何而来
I know where you come from.
我知道你从何而来
Before you called yourself Kylo Ren.
在你称呼自己为凯洛·伦之前
The map to Skywalker. We know you found it.
你已经找到了天行者所在位置的地图 我们都心知肚明
And now you’re going to give it to the First Order.
现在你要将这份地图上交给第一秩序
The First Order rose from the dark side.
第一秩序是从黑暗面崛起的
You did not.
而你不是
I’ll show you the dark side.
我会让你见识一下黑暗面的
You may try.
尽管来
But you cannot deny the truth that is your family.
但你不可否认的事实是 那是你的家人
You’re so right.
你说的太对了
So, who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?
那么 谁先开始讲话呢 你 还是我
The old man gave it to you.
老家伙把地图交给你了
It’s just very hard to understand you with all the…
听懂你讲话真是太困难了 因为你整张脸都…
Search him. …apparatus.
给我搜 仪器…
Nothing, sir. Put him on board.
什么也没有 长官 把他带到船上
Sir, the villagers?
长官 村民如何处置
Kill them all.
全部灭口
On my command.
听我命令
Fire.
开火
Please, no!
不要啊
Nothing here. Go ahead!
这里什么也没有 清除这架战机
All right.
行了 我自己走
FN-2187.
FN-2187
Submit your blaster for inspection.
上交你的爆能枪以供检查
Yes, Captain.
遵命 队长
And who gave you permission to remove that helmet?
谁准许你摘掉头盔的
I’m sorry, Captain.
是我的错 队长
Report to my division at once.
马上去我的部门报告
What you brought me today is worth…
今天你带过来的值…
one quarter portion.
四分之一份口粮
Oh, thank you.
太感谢啦
That’s just Teedo. Wants you for parts.
那只是一个蒂多 想把你拆成零件
He has no respect for anyone.
他对任何人都没有丝毫的尊重
Your antenna’s bent.
你的天线折弯了
Where do you come from?
你来自哪里
I am not suppose to tell, it’s classified.
我不能讲的 这是机密
Classified, really? Yup.
机密 真的假的 真的呀
Me too. Big secret.
我来自的地方也是个巨大的秘密呢
Niima Outpost is that way. Stay off Kelvin Ridge.
尼伊马贸易哨站在那个方向 离开尔文山脉远一点
Keep away from the Sinking Fields in the north.
千万别靠近北部下沉区
You’ll drown in the sand.
否则你会淹没在沙子里的
You are so very kind. I would like to come with you.
你真是太善良啦 我想跟你一起走
Don’t follow me. Town is that way.
别跟着我 镇子在那个方向
Oh. Then, can I stay with you?
那我可以跟你待在一起吗
No!
不行
I am scared.
人家好害怕的
In the morning, you go.
明早你就出发离开
Thank you, again.
再次谢谢你
You’re welcome.
不客气
I had no idea we had the best pilot in the Resistance on board.
我们把抵抗组织最厉害的飞行员抓到船上了 我竟毫不知情
Comfortable?
躺得还舒服吗
Not really.
不太舒服
I’m impressed.
我很是佩服
No one has been able to get out of you…
目前还没人能撬开你的嘴
what you did with the map.
获取地图的下落
You might want to rethink your technique.
你可得重新考虑下你的审问技巧了
Where is it?
地图在哪里
The Resistance…
抵抗组织不会屈服于
will not be intimidated by you.
你的淫♥威♥之下的
Where… is it?
到底在哪里
It’s in a droid. A BB unit.
地图藏在一个BB元件机器人里面
Well, then, if it’s on Jakku, we’ll soon have it.
好 如果这个机器人在贾库 我们很快就会找到它的
I leave that to you.
那这件事就交给你了
Don’t give up hope. He still might show up.
不要放弃希望 不管你等的机密人物是谁
Whoever it is you’re waiting for.
他还是可能会出现的
Classified.
机密
I know all about waiting.
我十分了解等待的滋味
For my family.
我的家人
They’ll be back. One day.
总有一天会回来的
Come on.
来吧
These five pieces are worth…
这五件价值…
Let me see here…
我想想
one half portion.
二分之一份口粮
Last week they were a half portion each.
上周每一件还值二分之一口粮的
What about the droid?
这个机器人呢
What about him?
机器人怎么了
I’ll pay for him.
我要买♥♥下他
Sixty portions.
60份口粮
Actually…
其实
The droid’s not for sale.
这个机器人不卖♥♥
Come on.
走吧
Follow the girl and get that droid.
跟着这个女孩 给我抓到那个机器人
Ren wants the prisoner.
伦想见一下犯人
Turn here.
这边转弯
Listen carefully.
好好听着
If you do exactly as I say, I can get you out of here.
如果你完全按照我说的做 我可以帮你离开这里
What?
你说啥
This is a rescue. I’m helping you escape.
这是一项援救行动 我是来帮你逃出去的
Can you fly a TIE fighter?
你会驾驶钛战机吗
You’re with the Resistance?
你是抵抗组织的一员吗
What? No, no, no. I’m breaking you out.
什么 不是 我只是来帮你逃出去
Can you fly a TIE fighter? I can fly anything.
你会驾驶钛战机吗 没有什么飞行器是我驾驶不了的
Why? Why are you helping me?
为什么 为什么帮我
Because it’s the right thing to do.
因为这才是应该做的事情
You need a pilot.
你需要一位飞行员
I need a pilot.
我的确需要一位飞行员
We’re gonna do this.
我们就要逃出去了
Yeah?
是吗
Okay. Stay calm. Stay calm.
好了 保持冷静
I am calm. I’m talking to myself.
我挺冷静的 我是在跟自己说
Not yet.
还不行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!