Listen, Big Deal.
听着 “大人物”
You got another problem.
你有其他问题要解决
Women always figure out the truth.
女人总是能找出真♥相♥
Always.
总是
You might need this.
你会需要这个的
I think I can handle myself.
我自己能搞定
I know you do. That’s why I’m giving it to you.
我知道 这就是我为什么把它给你
Take it.
拿着
You know how to use one of those?
你知道怎么使用吗
Yeah. You pull the trigger.
知道 扣动扳机
Little bit more to it than that.
实际上远远不止
You got a lot to learn.
学无止境
You got a name?
你叫什么名字
Rey.
蕾伊
Rey.
蕾伊
I been thinking about bringing on some more crew, Rey.
我一直想发展一些船员 蕾伊
A second mate. Someone to help out.
一个二副 能帮上忙的
Someone who can keep up with Chewie and me…
能和丘伊和我保持步调一致
appreciates the Falcon.
能赏识千年隼号♥
Are you offering me a job?
你在给我提供工作吗
I wouldn’t be nice to you. Doesn’t pay much.
我对你不会很好 也不会付很多钱
You’re offering me a job.
你在招募我吗
I’m thinking about it.
我正在考虑
Well?
怎么样
If you were, I’d be flattered. But I have to get home.
你这么说我真是受宠若惊 但我必须回家
Where, Jakku?
回哪儿 贾库
I’ve already been away too long.
我已经离开太久了
Chewie, check out the ship as best you can.
丘伊 好好检查一下飞船
That’s too bad. Chewie kind of likes you.
那真遗憾 丘伊有点喜欢你呢
Solo, why are we here again?
索洛 我们来这干什么
To get your droid on a clean ship.
确保你的机器人能在一艘安全的船上
Clean?
安全
You think it was luck that Chewie and I found the Falcon?
你觉得我和丘伊找到千年隼号♥是运气使然吗
If we can find it on our scanners…
如果我们能在扫描仪上找到它
the First Order’s not far behind.
第一秩序也离我们不远了
Wanna get BB-8 to the Resistance?
你想把BB-8送回抵抗组织
Maz Kanata’s our best bet.
玛兹·卡纳塔就是我们最好选择
We can trust her, right?
我们能相信她吗
Relax, kid.
放心 孩子
She’s run this watering hole for a thousand years.
她开这个酒馆一千多年了
Maz is a bit of an acquired taste…
玛兹有点古怪
so let me do the talking.
所以由我来跟她谈
And whatever you do, don’t stare.
无论你们做什么 别盯着看
At what? At what?
看什么 看什么
Any of it.
任何一切
Han Solo!
汉·索洛
on, boy.
哦 老天
Hey, Maz.
嘿 玛兹
Where’s my boyfriend?
我的男朋友呢
Chewie’s working on the Falcon.
丘伊在千年隼号♥上工作呢
I like that Wookiee.
我喜欢那个伍基人
I assume you need something.
我猜你要一些东西
Desperately.
急需
Let’s get to it.
跟我来吧
Forgive me.
原谅我
I feel it again.
我又一次感受到它了
The pull to the light.
把我拉向光明的力量
Supreme Leader senses it.
最高领袖察觉到了
Show me again.
请再次给我展示
The power of the darkness.
黑暗的力量
And I will let nothing stand in our way.
我绝不会让任何事情阻挡我们的道路
Show me…
给我展示
Grandfather…
外公
and I Will finish…
我会完成
what you started.
你未尽的事业的
A map.
一张能找到
To Skywalker himself?
天行者的地图
You are right back in the mess.
你打算重出江湖了
Maz, I need you to get this droid to Leia.
玛兹 我需要你把这个机器人送到莱娅那
No.
不行
You’ve been running away from this fight for too long.
你已经远离这场战斗太久了
Han.

Go home.
回家吧
Leia doesn’t wanna see me.
莱娅不会想见我的
Please, we came here for your help.
拜托 我们来这就是寻求你的帮助的
What fight?
什么战斗
The only fight.
唯一的一场战斗
Against the dark side.
抵抗黑暗组织
Through the ages…
古往今来
I’ve seen evil take many forms.
我已经见识过太多的邪恶力量
The Sith. The Empire.
西斯人 帝国♥军♥团
Today, it is the First Order.
现在 是第一秩序
Their shadow is spreading across the galaxy.
他们的阴影遍布整个银河系
We must face them.
我们必须面对他们
Fight them.
和他们战斗
All of us.
我们所有人
There is no fight against the First Order.
不能和第一秩序对抗
Not one we can win.
我们不可能战胜他们
Look around.
看看周围
There’s no chance we haven’t been recognized already.
没机会了 我们早已被认出来了
I bet you the First Order is on their way right…
我敢打赌第一秩序已经在来的路上了
What’s this?
这是什么
What are you doing?
你干什么
Solo, what is she doing?
索洛 她在干什么
I don’t know. But it ain’t good.
我不知道 但肯定不是好事
If you live long enough…
如果你活得够久
you see the same eyes in different people.
就能通过眼睛能看透不同的人
I’m looking at the eyes of a man who wants to run.
我看到了一个想要逃跑的人
You don’t know a thing about me.
你对我一无所知
Where I’m from. What I’ve seen.
我从哪来 见过什么
You don’t know the First Order like I do.
没人比我更了解第一秩序
They’ll slaughter us.
他们会把我们屠♥杀♥殆尽
We all need to run.
我们都要逃
You see those two?
看到那两个人了吗
They’ll trade work for transportation…
他们会把货物运往
to the Outer Rim.
外环星域交易
There, you can disappear.
在那 你可以消失
Finn?
芬恩
Come with me.
跟我一起走
What about BB-8? We’re not done yet.
BB-8怎么办 我们还没有完成任务
We have to get him back to your base.
我们得把它送回你们基地
You think? He can’t.
你以为呢 他不行的
I can’t.
我不能
Keep it, kid.
留着吧 孩子
Who’s the girl?
那个女孩是谁
What? What is it? Let him speak first.
什么 这是什么 让他先说
I was told you can get me to the Outer Rim.
有人说你们可以把我带到外环星域
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Don’t leave without me.
别丢下我
You can’t just go. I won’t let you.
你不能一走了之 我不会让你走的
I’m not who you think I am.
我不是你想的那样
Finn, what are you talking about?
芬恩 你在说什么
I’m not Resistance.
我不是抵抗组织的
I’m not a hero.
我不是英雄
I’m a stormtrooper.
我是一个风暴兵
Like all of them, I was taken from a family I’ll never know.
和他们一样 我从一个永远都不会知道的家庭被带走
And raised to do one thing.
被培养训练去杀戮
But my first battle, I made a choice.
在我第一场战斗中 我做了一个选择
I wasn’t gonna kill for them.
我不想杀他们
So I ran. Right into you.
所以我逃跑了 正好遇见了你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!