Home 动作电影 剑鱼行动(2001)

剑鱼行动(2001)

0
剑鱼行动(2001)

Oh, fuck!
该死
Don’t move!
别动
Don’t move.
别乱来
Come here.
过来
Look at this.
你看看
What were you running for?
你为什么逃跑?
You arresting me?
你要逮捕我吗?
For violating your parole by leaving Texas without permission?
因为你违反假释条例离开德州
Or evading an officer…
或是逃避联邦探员追捕
and almost getting me killed in the process?!
还差点害我没命?
No, I’m not arresting you.
不 我不会逮捕你
Then why are we talking?
那么你想干嘛?
What are you doing in L.A.?
你为什么来洛杉矶?
Vacationing.
度假
Vacationing, right.
度假才怪
The judge is allowing you to see your daughter?
法官准许你探望女儿吗?
Fuck you.
去死吧
Fuck you? Oh? Fuck you.
你去死吧 你去死
You just want to get right down to it?
你就是要嘴硬 是吧?
Okay, fine.
好吧
I can help you with your daughter.
我可以帮你要回女儿
You help me, I’ll help you.
只要你肯帮我
You’ll have to forgive me. The fact that…
不好意思 事实上是…
you put me in jail doesn’t inspire trust.
你把我关起来 我不太相信你
You put a virus in an FBI program…
你侵入FBI的资料库
and set it back two years.
用病毒破坏整个系统
They were reading ISP subscribers’ e-mail. It was illegal.
他们非法阅读国民的电子邮件
I did what the judges wouldn’t do!
我只是伸张正义
You broke the law!
你犯了法
We both did what we had to do.
我们都尽了责任
And your program is back in full swing.
但是那项计划还是照常进行
Nice trip down memory lane, but if you aren’t arresting me–
我很想叙旧 但是你不逮我…
Not getting a lot of cooperation here.
你就是不肯合作
I ran into your friend Torvalds the other day.
前几天我碰到你老友托沃
He was vacationing too.
他也来度假
What are the odds of you being in L.A. at the same time?
两名顶尖骇客怎么都在洛城?
I’m just a sucker for Disneyland.
我最爱迪士尼乐园
We done?
说完了吗?
Good.
很好
Tell Torvalds I said hello.
帮我跟托沃问好
You can tell him yourself if you’re not careful. He’s dead.
他死了 你不小心也会没命
Give me a card.
给我一张名片
You think of anything to say, call me.
想到什么就打给我
Sorry about your nose.
抱歉打歪你鼻梁
You’re in way over your head.
史丹利 你根本搞不清状况
I know.
我知道
You want me to watch him?
你要我监视他吗?
Yeah, set it up.
好 去安排
I’ve had a shitty day so far, but I think it just got worse.
今天我够倒霉了 现在更糟
Either shoot me, or tell me…
你要开枪 还是要告诉我…
why you’re wearing that wire.
你为何戴窃听器
Can’t do that.
办不到
Who are you, Ginger?
你到底是谁?
I can’t tell you.
我不能说
Who are you?
你是谁?
He’ll kill me if he finds out.
他知道了会杀死我
That’s not my problem, is it?
那不是我的问题
You’re asking for a lot of faith without giving me any.
你不信任我怎么行?
You brought me into this mess.
你把我拖下水
I deserve to know who’s playing me.
我要知道你的身分
Who are you?
你是谁?
Ginger.
金姬
I’m DEA, Stanley.
我是缉毒局干员
Holy shit.
老天爷
We’re after Gabriel.
我们要抓的是盖布洛
Give him the worm take the money and get out of here. That’s all.
把电脑虫给他 拿了钱就走吧
This looks friendly.
你们真是亲热
You know me, I’m a friendly girl.
你知道我总是热情洋溢
Come on, Stanley. Let’s get coffee.
来吧 史丹利 去喝杯咖啡
Here you go. Thank you.
我们走吧 谢谢
Ever heard of Operation Swordfish?
你听过剑鱼行动吗?
No.
没有
Then you’ll appreciate the irony.
那么你一定会吓一跳
Triple espresso.
浓缩意大利咖啡
Two. Okay.
来两杯 好
In the ’80s, the DEA set up a network of dummy corporations…
80年初缉毒局成立傀儡公♥司♥
as a front to launder drug money and gather evidence.
为了洗贩毒赃款及搜集证据
But these companies started to make a lot of money.
后来这些公♥司♥开始赚很多钱
In 1986, when it was terminated,
1986年剑鱼行动结束时
$400 million was in these accounts.
银行帐户共有四亿美元
Money that just sort of disappeared.
这笔巨款消失无踪
It didn’t disappear. It sat, earning interest.
它没消失 它一直在生利息
That’s 15 years ago.
那是15年前的事
You know how much money that is today?
你知道现在有多少钱吗?
Nine and a half billion.
95亿美元
This is a sweet deal.
这简直是暴利
We go in over the phone lines, pop the firewall…
只要透过电♥话♥线通过防火墙
drop in the hydra…
丢进超级电脑虫
and wait for the money.
就能轻松地偷走这笔巨款
Aren’t you getting ahead of yourself?
你想得太容易了
To access the cluster,
为了能进入伺服器
you need a bank on the backbone of the network.
你要找有接驳网路主干线的银行
Know how long that’ll take to find?
你知道有多难找吗?
Not a problem. Look behind you.
没问题 往后看
Cheers.
干杯
These fellows might wear Armani…
他们看起来像社交名流
but they have the swagger of ex-military.
但是走起路来就知道是军人
Maybe bodyguards, but they look like mercs to me.
或是保镖 不过我看是佣兵
Something’s going on.
这里面一定有鬼
They have two DS-3 trucks. That’s serious bandwidth.
他们有两条DS3超宽频线路
Thermal scopes show a huge heat load.
感应器显示屋内散发强大热量
Could be mainframes.
很可能是电脑主机
The house was listed by Celebrity Estates.
房♥子登记在名人地♥产♥名下
It was leased two weeks ago by a blind corporation.
两星期前被一家公♥司♥承租
No other info on them yet.
没有任何其它资料
Wait a minute, Joe.
等一下
Blue shirt, pinstripe.
穿蓝色衬衫的家伙
Oh, yeah, that’s him.
就是他
That’s our man right there.
他就是主谋
Just in time to watch Stanley find our worm.
你正好来看史丹利找到电脑虫
In college, I created the source code for the worm I use.
我念大学时写了一个密♥码♥程式
In the basement is the only PDP-10 still active and on the Internet.
那儿还有原始的资料处理器
Not many people know it.
但是很少人知道
It’s an ITS machine,
那架老旧的网路交易伺服器
kept online for historical sake.
还能上线作业
I hid my worm there, where no one would ever look.
把电脑虫藏在那儿不会被发现
Voil?
找到了
Good man.
干得好
Good man.
干得好
Senator, we have a problem.
参议员 出了状况
Senator.
参议员
Seems you’re in a predicament.
你惹上了大♥麻♥烦
Is that right? I don’t follow.
是吗? 我不懂
Download your file.
下载我寄的档案
Senator.
参议员
You know where I got these?
你知道是谁给我的吗?
From the deputy director of the FBI.
联邦调查局副局长
He thought I might be interested.
他觉得我会有兴趣
And all disreback Sir.
请恕我直言
do you think there is any aspect of this operation I am not aware of?
你以为我无法掌控这项行动?