Home 动作电影 剑鱼行动(2001)

剑鱼行动(2001)

0
剑鱼行动(2001)

that $10 million was transferred into your new account.
你的新户头刚汇入一千万美元
As promised.
我答应你的
Thanks.
谢了
So I’m done, then.
没我的事了吧
Soon. Walk with me.
就快了 跟我来
Against my better judgment,
我要违背我的原则
I’m going to tell you who I am.
跟你说我是谁
I know who you are.
不用 我知道了
Do you?
是吗?
I think you think I’m a bank robber. But…
你以为我是抢匪 但是…
the truth is, I’m just like you.
其实我跟你一样
Like me? No. Because you’re a murderer.
你跟我不一样 你是杀人魔
That I am, and worse. But I do have ethics.
我是杀了人 但我有道德观念
Rules I adhere to.
我也有原则
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么跟我说这些?
Well, if you listen, then you’ll know.
你听完了就会懂
You asked who those men were. I’ll tell you.
你问我那些人是谁 我来告诉你
Hoover started a secret organization in the ’50s,
胡佛在50年代成立秘密组织
called Black Cell.
名为”黑牢”
To protect our freedoms.
宗旨是捍卫国家的自♥由♥
I don’t care. All I care about is my daughter.
我不在乎 我只在乎我女儿
I’m talking about your daughter.
我说的就是你女儿
You, your daughter…
我说的是你 你女儿
and 200 million Americans who take their freedoms for granted.
以及两亿名自♥由♥的美国公民
I see.
我了解了
You don’t know what it takes to protect our freedoms.
你不了解捍卫自♥由♥的代价
That’s my job.To protect your way of life.
我的责任就是保护你的生活
So you’re really stealing…
你跟你的狐群狗党
all this money just to protect little old me.
是为了小老百姓才偷那笔钱的吗?
That’s right, Stanley. Because wars cost money.
没错史丹利 因为打仗需要钱
War?
打仗?
Who are we at war with?
我们跟谁打仗?
Anyone who impinges on America’s freedom.
危害美国的每一个人
Terrorist states, Stanley.
也就是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Someone must bring their war to them.
我们必须以牙还牙
They bomb a church, we bomb 10.
他们炸一座教堂 我们就炸十座
They hijack a plane, we take out an airport.
他们劫机 我们就炸掉机场
They execute American tourists,
他们处决美国游客
we nuke an entire city.
我们就炸毁一座城市
We make terrorism so horrific…
我们要以暴制暴
that it’s unthinkable to attack Americans.
这样他们才不敢攻击美国人
You’re not using the phone lines.
你不是透过网路偷钱
You’re going into the bank.
你是抢银行
And you’re coming with us.
你也要一起去
It’ll all be over in 24 hours.
24小时后就结束
You’re a rich man, Stanley.
你发财了 史丹利
Soon you’ll be on a yacht with your daughter, eating bonbons.
你很快就能跟女儿逍遥过一生
The American dream.
实现美国梦
And just think.
你想想看
You’ll have done your small part in ensuring America’s way of life.
你这算是对美国有小小的贡献
You’re a hero, Stan.
你是个英雄
Stay there!
别动!
Don’t worry. Let him go.
没关系 让他走
He’ll be back.
他一定会回来
Okay, load them up. Let’s move out.
好了 准备好 出发吧
Let’s go!
走吧
Back!
退后
Oh God!
天啊!
Move it, move it! Let’s move!
快点… 快点…
Let’s go. Hands behind your head. Let’s go!
照我的话 手放在头上
Key, please.
钥匙给我
What key? I don’t know about any key.
钥匙? 我不知道你在说什么
Key.
钥匙
Let’s move!
走吧
Back of the bank. Now!
进去
Let’s go, let’s go!
快走吧 快点
Down. Everyone down!
蹲下 所有人蹲下来
Just wait here.
等我一下
Hello?
有人吗?
Melissa?
梅莉莎?
Holly!
荷莉
Oh, God.
天啊
Holly!
荷莉
Holly!
荷莉
Holly!
荷莉
Baby!
宝贝
Baby. Baby.
宝贝 宝贝
Shit! Holly!
可恶 荷莉
No! Release the hostage!
不 放开人♥质♥
Help me!
救救我
Let her go! Let her go!
不 放开她 放开她
Nick. Yeah.
尼克? 恩
You all right?
你没事吧?
I’m good.
没事
That was your decision!
这是你的错
No, you did that!
不 是你的错
How many people die is up to you!
你还要害死多少人?
I want that plane on the runway in 25 minutes!
25分钟后把飞机开到机场
He wants a plane on the runway in 25 minutes.
他要在25分钟后上飞机
My suggestion, sir? You give it to him!
我建议你乖乖照办
He wants a plane? I’ll give him a goddamn plane.
他要飞机 我就给他飞机
Finish the job.
史丹利 把事情做完
Not until I see my daughter!
我要先见到女儿
You want to see her? Get him his daughter!
你要见她? 带上来
Dad!

Oh, Jesus. Baby, are you okay?
天啊 宝贝 你没事吧?
It’s okay, it’s okay.
没事了
You son of a bitch.
你这坏蛋
You think I wanted it to come to this?
你以为我想这么做吗?
I’ll sacrifice any lives I have to protect this country.
我愿意牺牲人命捍卫国家
Including my own.
包括我自己的命
Let her go.
放了她
And I’ll get your money.
我就把钱偷给你
You finish the job, and you both go.
你只要完成任务就能走
Come on, Stanley.
快点吧 史丹利
I need the disc. Disc.
我要光碟片 光碟
How do you want it allocated?
你要转到哪个帐户?
Spread evenly over the accounts.
平均分配到每个帐户
Come on. Done. Give me my daughter.
好了 把女儿交给我
Verify this.
确认
Good.
没问题
Get her.
把她带来
You okay? Okay, come on.
你还好吗? 没事了 走吧
Stanley, hold up.
史丹利 等等
Good job.
干得好
See you around.
回头见
I doubt it.
不会了
What’s happening? What’s happening?
怎么回事? 怎么回事?
The money’s gone.
钱不见了
Stop her! Go! Run!
拦住她 快跑
Go!
快走
She’s coming out.
她出来了
Come here, come here!
过来 过来
What happened, Stan?
怎么回事?
The explosion scrambled the internal clock.
爆♥炸♥破坏了电脑时钟
No, it didn’t. You fucked me.
才不是 你耍了我
You kill me, you’ll never get a dollar.
你杀了我就拿不到钱
The money jumps every 60 seconds from one account to another.
这笔钱每分钟会换一个帐户
It’ll do so for the next 10 years.
接下来十年都是这样
It wasn’t supposed to happen for another six hours, but hey.
本来不会发生 现在没办法了