Home 动作电影 剑鱼行动(2001)

剑鱼行动(2001)

0
剑鱼行动(2001)

Fix it.
快想办法
Unfortunately, I can’t.
我束手无策了
The accounts are encrypted with a 1024-bit cipher.
帐户有1024位元加密系统
Even I can’t get through the firewall.
连我也通不过它的防火墙
So here’s the deal.
我跟你谈个条件
Let the hostages go and I’ll tell you how to get the money.
放走人♥质♥我就告诉你怎么取款
We all walk away. Nobody gets hurt.
皆大欢喜 没人受伤
Deal?
怎么样?
I’m thinking.
我正在考虑
No deal. Get Ginger.
不行 把金姬带来
Move out.
让开
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
String her up.
把她吊起来
No. Don’t do this.
不 住手
No! Wait, Wait!
不 等等…
No! Wait, Wait!
不 等等…
Hey, stay still! It’ll feel real good.
别乱动 这会很痛快的
No, don’t do this!
不 别这么做
How long will she live?
不知道她能活多久?
You’re insane!
你疯了
60 seconds?
最多60秒
Fiftyfive. Okay, okay.
55秒 好吧
Hope you built in a back door.
你最好在系统中留了后门
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Thirty.
30秒
Plane’s on the runway in a half-hour.
半小时后飞机会到机场
Good.
很好
Twenty.
20秒
She’s dying.
她快死了
Shut the fuck up!
给我闭嘴
Accounts, accounts.
我要帐号♥
That’s it.
好了
There it is, there it is. Get her down!
好了 放她下来
Check. Verified.
检查 确认
Bring her down.
把她放下来
Jesus.
天那!
She was DEA, Stan.
她是缉毒干员
Move them out!
把人♥质♥带走
Let’s move. Quickly and quietly.
走吧 动作快点
Go, go! Move it. Come on, people.
快走吧 所有的人快点
Move. Move.
走吧 走吧
No one wants a repeat of this morning.
谁也不想让悲剧重演
Keep your distance. Clear the air space for five miles.
方圆五里的领空要净空
They’re on the move.
他们要走了
Move, move.
快点
What?
看什么?
I know what you’re thinking.
我知道你在想什么
You’re thinking:
你在想…
If that launcher was a suppository…
不知道这个坏蛋
would that bad man stick it up my ass?
会把那支火箭筒拿来干嘛?
Well, you eyeball me once more, boy…
你敢再瞪我一眼
I’ll stick it so far up your ass you’ll be begging me for this bullet.
我就把这支火箭筒塞进你屁♥眼♥
This bus is your new holding area.
各位 你们要留在巴士上
If you don’t test your collars,
如果你们乖乖合作
this will all be over soon.
事情很快就会结束
Let’s get this son of a bitch.
快去逮这可恶家伙吧
How can you justify all this?
你怎么能心安理得?
You’re not looking at the big picture.
你没有为大局着想
Here’s a scenario:
我问你
You can cure all diseases,
要是你能治好所有的疾病
but the price is that you must kill one innocent child.
但是你得杀死一名无辜孩童
Could you do it?
你肯下手吗?
No.
不肯
You disappoint me. It’s the greatest good.
你让我失望 我是在作好事
How about 10 innocents?
如果需要杀十名孩童呢?
Now you get it. How about 100? 1000?
这就对了 就算杀一千个人
To preserve our way of life.
也是为了保护我们的生活
No man has the right to make that decision. You’re just a terrorist.
你只要滥杀无辜就是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
You’re wrong, Stanley.
你错了 史丹利
Thousands die every day for no reason.
每天都有人白白送命
Where’s your bleeding heart for them?
你怎么不可怜他们?
You give $20 to Greenpeace thinking you change the world.
难道捐钱给慈善机构就够了吗?
What country will harbor terrorists when they see the consequences?
我会让恐♥怖♥份♥子♥吓得不敢造次
Did you know I can buy nuclear warheads in Minsk for 40 million?
我可以花四千万元买♥♥一枚核弹
Hell, I buy half a dozen, I even get a discount.
买♥♥半打甚至还有折扣
Advise Joy 20 minutes ETA at the airport.
我们离机场还有20分钟车程
Control, please let A.D.
控制中心 转告分局长
Joy know we’re 20 minutes from the airport.
我们20分钟后就到机场
Ready?
好了吗?
Bird’s fueled, ready to go.
油加满了 可以起飞了
What about your pilot?
机长呢?
He’s in the works now.
他来了
All right. Let’s do it.
很好 上吧
Okay, I need a team over here.
这儿留一组人
The rest of you, let’s go outside.
其他人到外面
Fuck!
该死
Jesus. What the fuck is he thinking?
天啊 他在搞什么鬼?
Aren’t we going to the airport?
我以为你要去机场
Misdirection, Stan.
这只是障眼法
What are you doing? Where are you taking the thing?
你干嘛? 你要去哪儿?
You see “Sugarland Express”?
看过”横冲直撞大逃亡”吗?
Didn’t like the way it ended.
我不喜欢它的结局
Pull over before you get…
快停下来
They can’t be serious.
他们该不会想飞天遁地吧
Hold on!
坐好了
Attention control, this has now become an aerial pursuit.
请注意 进行空中追捕
I’ve also got people across the tarmac.
跑道上都是我的手下
Sir, I’ve just been informed that…
长官 我刚收到讯息
the bus is no longer en route to LAX.
巴士没有开往机场
What happened?
怎么回事?
It broke through the vehicles and turned onto First Street.
它冲破车队转到一街了
All right. Let’s go.
那就赶到一街
Sir, the bus is no longer on First Street.
长官 巴士不在一街上
Then where is it?
那它在哪里?
Airborne.
在空中
What’s he doing?
他在做什么?
We have a strong wind condition.
风速太强 他怕会撞到大楼
Tell him to climb!
叫他爬升
Climb, goddamn it! Climb!
快爬升 快点
Down! Everybody down!
大家趴下来
Add action or excitement,
一定要添加刺♥激♥的动作
or change the direction of the entire campaign.
要不然就得改变宣传策略
Maybe we ought to rethink the visuals.
也许应该重新考虑
Holy shit.
我的天啊
Secure a perimeter around the building.
把大楼团团包围
I want everybody out of this lobby right now.
疏散大厅每一个人
Secure the elevators and stairs!
守住电梯和楼梯
Anybody coming out, detain them!
拘捕出来的每个人
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
The elevators to the roof?
哪些电梯到屋顶?
Up there.
那里
And the freight elevator?
货运电梯呢?
Rear of the building.
在后面
That way.
那里
Stan-man.
史丹利老弟
Take care of your girl. Maybe I’ll see you around.
好好照顾荷莉 后会有期
No! It’s not going to end like this.
你逃不了的
Come on, Stan.
实际一点 史丹利
Not everything ends as you think it should.
你不能如愿以偿了
Besides, audiences love happy endings.
况且 观众都爱看快乐结局