Tension that had been brewing for months in Nigeria exploded yesterday…
奈吉利亚数月来的动♥乱♥ 昨日达到颠峰…
…as exiled Gen. Mustafa Yakubu orchestrated a swift and violent coup…
流亡的亚库布将军率领叛军…
…against the democratically elected government of President Samuel Azuka.
重创民选总统萨谬阿祖卡政♥府♥
In the land with 120 million people and over 250 ethnic groups…
这国家人口达一亿二千万 拥有超过250种部族…
… there’d been a long history of ethnic enmity…
该国长♥期♥以来种族彼此仇视
…particularly between northern Fulani Moslems and southern Christian lbo.
特别是北方信奉回♥教♥的福拉族 和南方信奉天主教的伊布族
The victorious Fulani rebels have taken to the streets…
胜利的福拉族叛军占领街道
…as outbursts of violence continue all over the country.
战火延烧全国各地
Thousands have been killed in the fighting or executed thereafter.
有上万人战死 或被处死
Fearing ethnic cleansing, most lbo have abandoned their homes…
由于害怕种族屠♥杀♥ 大部分的伊布族都逃离家园
…and are fleeing the city or searching for sanctuary wherever they may find it.
逃往城市或找寻避难所 任何可能的安全处所
Gen. Yakubu has taken control of most of the country…
亚布库将军已控制大部分区域
…and appears firmly in charge.
他也是叛军领袖
There’s no word on the United Nations’ reaction to the coup…
联♥合♥国♥对此尚未采取任何行动
…but United States forces have already begun to evacuate its embassy.
但美军已开始撤离其使♥馆♥人员
As you can see behind me, on the USS Harry S. Truman…
在我身后是美军杜鲁门号♥航舰
…activity is high as foreign nationals are evacuated from all over Nigeria.
舰上活动频繁 许多国家在此撤离驻奈国人员
This once peaceful country…
这个原本平静祥和的国家
…has been rocked by a series of ethnic unrests and brief but bitter battles…
由于连串的种族纷争与冲突而动荡不安
…mainly over control of Nigeria’s vast oil supply.
许多奈国油田也因而受创
However, nothing can prepare the country…
然而这个国家面对如此困局
…for the overwhelming and decisive action that has Just taken place.
却束手无策
We have Just heard that the entire presidential family…
我们刚获悉总统全家已被暗♥杀♥
…has been assassinated. I repeat:
我重覆
The entire presidential family has been assassinated.
总统全家已被暗♥杀♥
Welcome aboard, Mr. Ambassador. Thank you.
欢迎登舰 大使先生 多谢
Let me take those for you.
我帮你拿
He got one in the leg!
他腿上中了一枪
Put him in the sickbay now!
把他送进车里
Well, look at you.
你看看你
Welcome back. Thank you.
欢迎回来 多谢
We appreciate you’ve been humping out there, but we have to put you back in.
很感谢你们出生入死 但我们得再把你们送进去
Priority tasking. We need to extract a critical personality ASAP.
重要任务 我们要尽速撤出一个重要人物
Now get some chow, refit for a three- day LLRP.
去吃点东西 准备任务补给
See you in chow to debrief. You…
到餐室听取简报 你…
…go see the medic. Aye, captain.
去医务室就医 是 舰长
Attention on deck.
全体立正
As you were, gentlemen. Sit down.
大家稍息 请坐
Everybody get chow?
都吃过了?
Yes, sir. Okay.
是 好
Now, intel estimates 5000 Yakubu troops…
情报显示有五千名叛军
…scattered throughout this sector.
散布在此区
They’ve captured government armories…
他们掳获政♥府♥军的军♥火♥
…and unfortunately, we have been supplying them for far too many years.
而那些全都是我国长♥期♥供应的
In addition, the local militia are killing anyone who goes to a different church.
此外 叛军对于异教者见一个杀一个
All right, now, your prime obJective is to find and extract…
好 你们的主要目标是救出
…Dr. Lena Fiore Kendricks with lnternational Relief Services.
国际救援组织的肯列娜医师
Dr. Kendricks is an American by marriage.
她因婚姻而取得美国国籍
Her late husband was Dr. John Kendricks.
她的先夫是肯约翰医师
Your secondary obJective…
你们的次要目标…
…is to extract two nuns and a priest who run a feel- good near Yolingo…
是救出在优林格的神父和修女…
…if they so choose to leave.
要是他们选择离开的话
St. Michael’s Mission, right here.
圣米迦勒教会 就在这里
You will halo over Cameroon…
你们会从喀麦隆空降…
…and float into your DZ near the edge of the Mazon Rain Forest.
再飘入你们的降落区 靠近玛松两林边缘
When you get your package…
找到目标后…
…you will proceed to your extract LZ Alpha.
你们要前进到撤离点A
Our presence on the ground will be considered hostile.
我军现身将被视为是敌军
Questions? Sir…
有疑问吗? 长官
…rules of engagement?
冲突时的守则?
You will defend yourselves if you’re fired upon. Otherwise, do not engage.
受到攻击时方可还击 否则不要冲突
Sir, what’s our escape- and- evasion plan?
请问紧急逃避计划为何?
Patrol the Cameroon border through the TandJile Pass.
经由坦吉山路进入喀麦隆边境
Anything else, gentlemen?
还有吗?
All right.

Dismissed.
解散
Gentlemen, three minutes out.
各位 三分钟内跳伞
It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事 没事
You speak English? You speak English?
你会说英文吗?会吗?
Good. Good. I’m not gonna hurt you.
很好 我不会伤害你
Are there any soldiers here? Any rebel soldiers?
这里有军人吗?叛军的人?
You sure? You sure?
你确定?
Good. Good. Can you take me to Dr. Lena Kendricks?
很好 能带我去见肯医师吗?
Do you know who she is? Okay, here we go.
你知道她在哪里?很好
Nice and easy. Come on.
慢慢来 走吧
Zee, we’re moving.
老齐 走了
It’s all right. I’m not gonna hurt you, okay?
没关系 我不会伤害你的
Open.
观察一下
Clear.
安全
Lasana, where’s that wa- – ?
拉♥萨♥娜 水呢?
These American men are here to see you!
这些美国人要找你
I’m Lt. Waters with the U.S. Navy. I’m here to get you and your people out.
我是美国海军的华特上尉 我是来救你跟你的人出去的
We’re in the middle of surgery here.
搞什么 我们正在做手术
Ma’am, you don’t realize what’s about to happen here.
你真搞不清楚状况
Are you a nun? Are you one of the nuns?
你是不是修女?
Are you a nun, ma’am? Yes, sir.
你是修女吗? 是
Good. Pack your things and let’s get out of here now.
好 快打包行李准备上路
Lieutenant! Ma’am.
上尉 肯医师
Get those weapons out of my operating room.
我的手术室里不准有武器
You’re frightening my staff.
你们吓坏我的人了
I’ll be with you when I’m done. Now please wait outside!
我一弄好就跟你谈 现在请你们出去
Your staff should be frightened, ma’am.
肯医师 你的人是该害怕
Do you know what’ll happen to you and these women when rebels get here?
你知道若是叛军到达这里 你们会有何下场吗?
Doc, maybe you can help her out.
医生 也许你能帮帮她
Ma’am, may I assist?
肯医师 我能帮忙吗?
Are you a doctor? No, I’m a corpsman, ma’am.
你是医生? 不 我是医务兵
Can you stitch? Yes, ma’am.
你会缝合吗? 会
Are you sure? Yeah, he’s sure.
你确定? 他很确定
Then close for me.
那就帮我缝合
We’re taking our good old time here.
这下有得拖了
All right, Lt. Waters, I’m all yours.
好了 华特上尉 我们谈吧
Hurry up, Doc.
手脚快点 医生
I assume you have a plan to get us all out of here?
你有办法把我们都救出去?
Yes, ma’am. Come with me, please.
是的 请跟我来
We’ve got a 1 2- klick hike to make to rendezvous to the helicopter.
我们得走12公里去搭直升机
Get your things together, but pack light.
去打包行李 轻装简行
Zee, bring your perimeter up. Keep Flea in place.
老齐 警戒四周 留心风吹草动
We spotted a rebel company outside of Yolingo on the way in.
我们来时看到叛军正往此前进
We must assume they’ll be here by night, if not sooner.
他们可能在今晚就会到
I’m responsible for 70 people here, more than half of them seriously wounded.
我对这里的70人有责任 其中大半都身受重伤
My orders are to evacuate foreign nationals only, ma’am.
我只受命要撤离外国人
What does that mean?
这话什么意思?
I mean nonindigenous personnel, ma’am.
就是指非本地人
Then we have a problem.
那可就麻烦了
I will not leave without the indigenous personnel.
不带本地人我就不走
We’re here to get you out. Now, I suggest you go find the priest…
我们是来带你走的 我建议你去找神父…
…go find the nuns, pack your things and prepare to move.
还有修女 打包行李准备走人
When the rebel troops get here, they’ll kill everything they see…
等叛军一到这里 他们会见一个杀一个…
…including privileged white doctors.
包括享有特权的白人医师
What part of that plan don’t you get? The Cameroon border’s 40 miles away!
你到底是哪里没弄懂? 喀麦隆边界离此才60公里
You could fly them out in 30 minutes! Can’t do that.
你们花30分钟就能运走他们 不行
Why not? Because my orders are very clear:
为什么? 因为我的任务很清楚
Evacuate the priest, you and the two nuns. Now pack and get ready to move.
撤离神父 你 和两位修女 快去打包准备上路
We can take those who can walk.
我们可以带着还能走的一起走
They’re not my responsibility. You are my responsibility.
他们不是我的责任 你才是
You’re right, lieutenant…
上尉 你说的对…
…it’s not your problem. It is my responsibility…
这不是你的问题 是我的责任…
…and I will not leave without my people.
而我没有我的人就不走
All right, give me a minute.
好吧 给我一分钟
A minute? That’s right.
一分钟? 对

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!