Home 加拿大电影 蝴蝶效应(2004)

蝴蝶效应(2004)

0
蝴蝶效应(2004)

Alright, I’m going to go wait in the car.
我出去在车里等
The light in here is kind of bugging my eyes, so …
这里的灯光太刺眼
It was good seeing you, doc. It really was.
见到你很高兴 医生
It was very … very informative.
这真的 真的是让我大长见识
But, you know, I got people to see and things to read.
看来我得找人多要点东西来读
Alright, see ya.
好的
Hey.

It’s me …
是我
Evan.
埃文
Can I get you anything?
需要什么东西吗?
What about …
那……
What about some of those model airplanes you like, huh?
那些你喜欢的航模吧
I bet I can get a shitload
我想你很久
of those model airplanes up in here.
没看飞航模在飞了
Lenny.
兰尼
You knew the whole time, didn’t you?
你一直都知道 是不是?
When you put that shard in my hand …
当你把那个利刃放在我的手里的时候
you knew something big was going to happen.
你就知道会有大事发生
Did you?
是不是?
Yeah …
是的
I knew. Then you should be where I am.
我知道 因而现在躺在这里的应该是你
You should be
躺在这里的应该是你
where I am.
我在哪里?
‘Today I get to meet my father.
今天我要去见我的父亲
His name is Jason …
他的名字叫詹森
and he’s crazy.
是个疯子
I hope he let’s me call him “Dad.”‘
我希望他能让我管他叫爸爸
You okay?
你没事吧?
‘Cause you look like you went somewhere else there for a second.
你刚才看起来好像走了神
Look, Jason.
听着 詹森
I need some fast answers from you if I’m
如果我要去请纠正我做过的事
ever gonna fix what I’ve done.
就请给我简明的信息
I was praying this curse would have ended with me.
我希望诅咒随我一同消失
Yeah, but it didn’t.
但是没有
So now I need information to make things right again
我现在需要的是能把它们改正过来的信息
and you’re the only one that can give it to me.
你是唯一能告诉我的人
There is no right.
根本就没有什么正确可言
You can’t change who people are without destroying who they were.
你不可能做到改变一个人人又不毁掉那个人
Who says you can’t make things better?
谁说不能把事情改得好一点?
You can’t play God, son.
你不能充当上帝 儿子
It must end with me.
事情到我应该了结了
Just by being here you may be killing your mother.
再这样下去 你可能会杀了你和你妈妈的
That’s bullshit, you know?
你说的都是废话
I’ll send you a postcard when I made everything perfect again.
等所有事情搞定后 我会给你寄张明信片来
Ahh! No, no!
不 不
Just get out, did ya?
刚出来是吗?
Oh, nothing, just that my brother did a stint in the pen
没什么 我兄弟关了一阵子后
and he used to eat like that.
也是这样吃东西的
I come from a big family.
我家人口众多
Well, I meant no offence.
我没有恶意
None taken.
当然
Hey, uh …

Does Kayleigh Miller still work here?
凯丽·米勒还在这里上班吗?
I’m sorry. I never heard of her.
对不起 从来没有听说过这个人
God! Can’t a man get a little goddamned peace in his own house?!
真♥他♥妈♥的见鬼 连在自己家都不得到片刻安宁
I don’t suppose you’re here to sell cookies?
你不会是来这儿卖♥♥饼干的吧?
Good guess, fuckbag.
猜得好 你这个该死的混♥蛋♥
Remember me, huh?
还记得我吗?
We had a nice chat once when I was seven.
七岁那年我们聊过一次
I got one question for you.
有个问题要问你
Where can I find your daughter?
到哪里才能找到你女儿?
Oh, I thought you were someone else.
噢 还以为是别的什么人呢!
Make it fast, I’m expecting someone.
快点说 我在等人来
Hey. It’s good to see you.
嗨 见到你真好
Can I come in?
我能进来吗?
If I knew you were coming,
要是知道你来的话
I would have cleaned the stains off the sheets.
我会好好打扫这个鬼地方
What do you want?
你来想干什么?
I just needed to see a friendly face.
就是想见见朋友 老朋友
Well, time is money, Evan.
时间就是金钱 埃文
Money.
钱在这儿
I guess I can spare 10 minutes for an old friend, right?
该给老朋友十分钟 对吧
So, how’s tricks?
那 你想来点什么花招?
Sorry, occupational humour.
对不起 职业幽默
I got it.
我能明白
You can stop now.
你别干了
Oh, sorry.
噢 对不起
Does my line of work make you uncomfortable, precious?
是不是我从事的职业让你不舒服了 宝贝儿?
No, just that you felt like you had to use it to hurt me.
不是 但不要拿这个来伤害我
I’ve been where you’ve been.
我去了你过去呆过的地方
Ha!

Where is that?
那是哪里啊?
You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.
如果我告诉你 你不会相信我的
I know people always say that,
人们总是这么说”你不会相信我的”
that you wouldn’t believe me,
但我的状况真的很难说清楚
but in this case it’s not even worth trying, so …
甚至不值得努力
I knew I needed to find you,
我不知道你在哪
so I went over to your dad’s
所以去逼你♥爸♥告诉我
and made him tell me where you were.
你的住址
Then I came here and the rest you know.
然后来到这里
You’re right, Evan, I don’t believe you.
你是对的 我不信你
I never thought you would.
我从没想过你会相信
That’s why I never bothered to tell a soul until now
正因为这样 之前我就从没有告诉过其他人
and I never will again.
以后也不会
I’m the only person you’ve told?
我是你唯一告诉过的人?
That’s a great line.
这也太扯了吧
Does that make other girls wet?
其他女人听了也这么亢奋?
Do they actually eat up that bullshit?
她们真的会相信这些屁话?
You know, I could give a shit whether you believe me or not.
不管你相不相信
Frankly, I’m too tired to prove it to you …
老实说 我懒得证明给你看
Oh, there’s proof now, huh?
噢 还有得证明啊?
How else would I know you have twin moles on your inner thigh?
我怎么知道你大腿内侧有颗痣
Anyone with 50 bucks could tell you that.
来花过50块钱的人都可以告诉你
Okay.
好的
Forget that.
这个不算
How about the fact that you prefer
我知道你更喜欢
the smell of skunk to flowers?
臭鼬的味道胜过花香
Or that you hate cilantro
还有 你讨厌胡荽
because for some reason unknown to you
因为由于某些你自己不知道的原因
it reminds you of your stepsister?
它让你想起了你的异父姐妹
Or that when you have an orgasm, your toes go numb?
还有 你高♥潮♥时脚趾会发麻
I’m sure all of your clientele are privy to that.
我确信你所有的嫖♥客♥都知道这些
You know? Look, I just thought you should know.
你知道 我想你应该知道
Know what?
知道什么?
That you were happy once …with me.
你和我曾经有过一段快乐时光
You know there’s one major hole in your story.
你知道 你的故事里有一个大漏洞
There’s no fucking way on this planet
我他妈打死也不可能
or any other, I would ever be in some fucking sorority!
参加什么他妈的姊妹会
You were happy there.
那时你确实很快乐
Oh, you’re crying?
噢 你哭了
You sure you don’t want your wallet?
你的钱包不要了?
No, I don’t need it where I’m going.
不要 我要去的地方不需要它
What, are you off to change everyone else’s life again? Is that it?
再次改变他人的生活 是吗?
Maybe next time you’ll pop up in some mansion
也许下次你会现身某处豪♥宅♥
while I end up in Tijuana doing some donkey act.
而我却在提华纳[墨西哥境内]象头驴一样累死
You know what? I’m over it.
你知道吗 我受够了
Every time I try to help someone
每次想帮忙
everything just goes to shit.
结果越帮越忙
Well, don’t give up now, slick.
不要灰心 小滑头
Hell, you’ve already done so much for me.
你已经为我做了这么多