I hope he lets me call him Dad.’
我希望他能让我管他叫爸爸
You mean Dad lives here?
我爸爸住在这里吗?
Not in this wing, actually, no.
他不在我们现在所在的这一栋
Now if your dad seems a little sleepy,
如果你见他有点困
it’s because of the medicine, okay?
那是因为吃了药 知道吗?
Okay.
知道了
It’ll just be a moment, okay?
稍等一会儿就来了
It’s okay. I won’t bite.
没事的 我不会咬你
You’ve seen pictures of me, right?
你看过我的照片吗?
Uh-huh. Mum says I have your smile
妈妈说我笑起来像你
and your hair.
头发也是
I’ll… kill you…
我要杀了你
He has to die! It’s the only way!
他必须死 这是唯一的办法
Jason, stop! No!
詹森 住手 不
It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be alright.
没事了 没事了 没有事了
He’s hurt bad. Get a stretcher.
他伤的很重
Come on, let’s get him out of here. I’m so sorry.
把他拖出去 真对不起
In sure and certain hope
在生生不息
of the resurrection to eternal life,
永恒重生的生命中
we commend to almighty God, our brother Jason.
吾等将詹森兄弟交予万能的上帝
The Lord bless him and keep him,
愿主赐福并接纳他
the Lord make his face to shine upon him,
愿主的光芒照耀着他
and be gracious unto him
愿主的宽厚仁慈泽被于他
and give him peace. Amen.
愿主赐予他永恒的安息 阿门
Come on, where is it? Damn, I know it’s down here somewhere.
哪去了?它一定在这附近
Tommy, I’m bored shitless over here. What’s up already?
汤米 烦死了
Yeah, what are you looking for, anyway?
是啊 你到底在找什么呀?
Shut up, lard arse. And you, hold your fucking horses.
闭嘴 笨蛋
You know, it’s here somewhere.
一定就在这附近
We should go soon.
我们还是走吧
If dad catches us smoking down here, we’re dead.
如果让爸爸抓到我们在这里抽烟 我们就死定了
So let’s go.
走吧
I knew Dad had a blockbuster down here!
爸爸有个雷♥管♥在这里
Let’s blow the shit out of something.
我们去找个东西来炸个过瘾
Here you go, buddy.
伙计 看你的了!
What? No freaking way.
做梦去吧
I’m not touching this thing. The hell you aren’t.
我可不想碰这种东西
Any of us does it and you’re gonna puss out and nark for sure.
要是让别人干的话 你这孬种会去告状的
Ain’t gonna work this time, buddy. Look how small this fuse is.
这回不行 你看引信这么短
I’ll get killed. Not necessarily.
我会被炸死的 不见得
There you go.
给你
It should buy you two minutes at least.
这样至少多出个两分钟
Gee thanks, friend.
谢谢!
Aw, for Christ’s sake, Lenny, you moron, just do it.
哎 兰尼 你个笨蛋 只管干吧
Thanks. You got balls, man.
谢谢! 有种 兄弟
Shit took you long enough.
够慢的了
What the hell? Come on!
搞什么搞?快点
Evan, come on. Help me get him up!
埃文 快帮我把他扶起来
Evan, get your arse back here and help me get him up.
埃文 转回身 帮我扶他起来
What the hell happened? Where are we?
怎么回事?这是哪里?
Oh my God. What did we do?
我的天啊 我们都做了些什么?
Evan, come on. Help me.
埃文 快来帮我一把
Oh my God, how could we?
天啊 怎么会这样呢?
Come on, let’s go! Shit, Lenny, what happened to you?
快点 我们走 兰尼 你怎么了?
He’s fine. He’s gonna be okay.
他没事!
Everything’s gonna be fine.
过一会儿都会好的
What’s wrong with him? Why isn’t he speaking?
他怎么了?为啥不说话?
He’s in shock, ma’am.
惊吓过度
What is it? What happened?
到底怎么啦?发生了什么事?
We were just in the woods building a fort
我们在树林里生火
when Lenny freaked out. One minute he was okay,
兰尼突然发作 本来好好的
and then he just froze up. Right, guys?
忽然就一动不动了 是这样的吧 伙计?
What happened, Evan? The truth.
到底发生了什么?埃文 告诉我真♥相♥
I don’t know. I don’t remember.
我不知道 我记不得了
Something must have happened. Something set him off.
一定有事情发生了 一定有什么事导致这样的
I blacked it out.
我真的一片空白
Don’t try to use your blackouts to get out of this one.
这回你别想再拿你的失忆蒙混过关
You’re not making it up?
你不是在胡编乱造吧?
I don’t know.
我不知道
They’re keeping him overnight for observation.
他们晚上一直在观察他
I just don’t know what to do with him.
我真不知道该拿他怎么办
‘The last thing I remember before the blackout
我能记起的失忆前的最后一件事
was holding my hands over Kayleigh’s ears.
就是我把手掩在凯丽的耳朵上
I think I was more focused on her hands on mine
我想我关注更多的是她的手
than the mailbox across the street.
而不是街对面的信箱
Mum thinks that hypnosis might be a good way to remember.’
妈妈以为催眠会让我想起来
Damn it.
什么啊
My grandfather was crazy too?
我爷爷也是疯子?
Breathe in and breathe out.
来 吸气 呼气
And relax.
放松
You are completely asleep.
你已经熟睡
Relaxed.
放松
I want you to take me to the time
我想要你领我回到
you were in the woods with Lenny.
你与兰尼在树林里的时光
Think of it like a movie.
把它想像成一部电影
You can pause, rewind,
你可以暂停 重放
or slow down any details you wish.
慢放其中的任何细节 只要你愿意
Understand?
你明白吗?
Yes.
是的
Where are you now?
你现在在哪里?
I’m standing next to Kayleigh.
我站在凯丽旁边
My hands are over her ears.
我的手捂在她的耳朵上
Are you hurting her?
你在伤害她吗?
No, I’m protecting her.
不是 我在保护她
Okay.
很好
Now let’s move forward in time. What do you see?
现在我们继续 你看到了什么?
I see a car.
我看到了一辆车
Yes, Evan, tell me about the car.
好的 埃文 告诉我车的情况
Go on.
继续
Nothing can hurt you.
没有人会伤害你的
Remember, it’s only a movie. You are completely safe.
记住 这只是场电影 你绝对安全
I can’t …
我不能
The car vanishes and all of a sudden
汽车一瞬间就消失了
I’m on the ground in the woods.
然后我就躺在树林的地上
The car doesn’t vanish, Evan.
汽车并没有消失
The movie in your head is broken, that’s all.
只是你脑中的电影中断了 仅此而已
Now tell me about the car.
告诉我汽车的情况
I can’t!
我不能
It’s coming …
它开过来了
Fight it, Evan, hurry.
快点 埃文 快点
It’s coming!
车开过来了
Oh my God! On the count of 10,
噢 我的天啊 我数到十你就会醒来
you’ll wake up feeling refreshed … What are you doing?
精神焕发 你在干吗
… and remembering everything that we talked about.
和你所说的所有话
What is happening? Make it stop!
他怎么了?停下来
One, you’re feeling awake. Two, your eyes are not feeling as heavy.
1、你感觉要醒了 2、你的眼睛不觉得这么沉
Five, six. Wake up!
5 6……快点 埃文 快醒来
Come on, Evan, wake up! Nine, 10. Wake up!
9 10 醒来吧 快让他醒过来
Oh God.
噢 天啊
What happened?
发生了什么?
Did it work?
这个方法起作用了吗?
Alright, thanks, Mum. See you later.
谢谢妈妈 回头见
Wipe that sad-arse look off your face
振作点
Wipe that sad-arse look off your face
不要一脸衰样
Did you see the way Evan’s mum was looking at you?
你看没看到兰尼的妈妈看你的眼神?
Sorry.
对不起
Alright.
好了
Will someone tell me alreadywhat the hell happened with the mailbox?
有没有人告诉我那个信箱到底怎么啦?
Don’t you ever bring that shit up again.
不许再提这件该死的事
Not ever!
永远都不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!