Home 加拿大电影 蝴蝶效应(2004)

蝴蝶效应(2004)

0
蝴蝶效应(2004)

Shit, no arms.
我没有手
I never wrote it.
我从没写过
You’re … acting … different.
你的举止和原来不一样了
No, he’s just going through tough times right now.
他现在是困难时期
Mum …
妈妈
you’re going to be okay.
你会没有事的
I can change it.
我可以改变这一切
Um, maybe … I wanna go down to the chapel.
我也许应该到礼拜堂去一下
You’re … acting …
你的……行为……跟……
just like your father.
你的父亲一模一样
Just ’cause he went crazy when he was my age,
他在我这个年纪的时候发了疯
doesn’t mean I’m gonna go crazy, Mum.
不代表我也要发疯
How … did …
你是怎么
you … know that?
知道的?
You told me …
你告诉我的
on parent’s weekend, remember?
家长日 记得吗?
It wasn’t me …
不是我吗?
Just … … or you.
只是
Like … Jason.
就像詹森
You don’t worry, Mum,
你不用担心
I’m going to get you out of here. Okay?
我会把你从这儿弄出去的 放心吧
No.

You’re not going to hurt anymore.
你再也不会疼痛了
I’m going to fix it.
我会它修补好的
No.

No, no.
不要 不要
Are you sure you even packed it?
你确定已经把它们收起来了?
My mum packed it. I think she sent everything I ever owned.
是我妈妈收的 我让她从家里寄来
Is this it? Yeah.
是这本吗? 是的
What do you want it for? I don’t get you lately.
你找它想做什么?最近总是搞不懂你
Duly noted.
你会明白的
Okay, I have to ask you one last favour.
好了 你要帮我最后一个忙
What? I need you to be quiet.
什么事? 请保持安静
I have to concentrate if I wanna destroy the blockbuster.
我要集中精力毁掉那颗雷♥管♥
– If I hadn’t blown off my arms,
如果我的手没有在那次爆♥炸♥中被炸掉
my mum would’ve never started smoking in the first place.
我妈妈肯定永远不会染上烟瘾的
Never mind. Just open it.
别想了 只管帮我打开日记
Turn it.
翻页
There.
好了 就这儿
‘Today Mummy is taking me to play
今天妈妈会带我去与凯丽和汤米玩
with Kayleigh and Tommy.
我会见到他们的爸爸 看看到底一个真正的爸爸会是什么样
I will meet their father and see what a real dad is like.’
现在要怎么才能毁掉这颗雷♥管♥?
Evan, what are you doing with that knife?
埃文 你拿那把刀做什么?
Well, that didn’t work. Go on, turn it.
唉 这个不行 翻页
Turn it. There.
再翻 就这儿
‘I never wanted to be in the movie anyway.
反正我不想参加那部电影
It was cold so I wanted to wear my clothes.
天有些冷 我想穿上衣服
But Mr. Miller made me take my shirt off.’
米勒先生把我的衣服脱掉”
In this part of the story,
这部分的故事是这样的
Robin Hood has just married Maid Marian.
罗宾汉刚刚与玛丽安小姐结婚
And they have to kiss and stuff,
因而他们得接吻 还有诸如此类的事
like grown-ups do.
就像成年人那样
Wait, I need my belt.
等等 我需要皮带
Hey, don’t even bother about a belt.
别去管皮带啦
Hey. Back off, fuckbag.
嗨 退后 老色鬼
Amazing that word never fails to make an impression with you.
真奇怪你怎么总是留不下一点印象呢
Easy does it, Evan.
你应该放松 埃文
Don’t be a bad boy or I’ll tell your mother
别做个坏孩子
what a naughty little shit you are.
不然我告诉你妈妈说 你是个不听话的小混球
And I’ll tell Child Protective Services
那我就告诉儿童保护协会
about your little kiddie porn endeavours.
你在这里拍儿童色情电影
One step closer and I’ll shove this up your arse.
你再靠近 我把你的屁♥股♥炸烂
Hey, that’s dangerous. You could blow off your hand.
那个很危险 会把你手炸掉的
Been there, done that.
已经炸断过了
Sparkler. Kayleigh, no!
火花 凯丽 不
No! Kayleigh, no!
不 凯丽 不
Hey, man.
嘿 老兄
… good, kiddo.
不错嘛 儿子
I’ve got no choice but to commit you to Sunnyvale Institution …
我不得不
You’re gonna have to live somewhere else for a while.
埃文 你要去另外一个地方呆一段时间
A squashed butterfly. I want my mummy!
一只压碎的蝴蝶 我想要妈妈
I’m so sick of this!
我实在受不了这些了
I think we should up your medication.
我想应该增加你的药物剂量
Where are my goddamn books?
我的那些该死的书呢?
Hey, Evan, we’re not supposed to meet for another hour.
埃文 我们应该一个小时后才见面
Where are my goddamn books?
我的那些该死的书呢?
Books?
书?
My journals.
我的日记
I … I need them.
我……我需要它们
So, if you’d give ’em to me, it’d help a lot.
因此 把它们给我 它们对我很有用
It really hurts me to go through this again.
真伤心 你又来了
There are no journals.
没有日记
There never were.
从来就没有过那些日记
It’s part of the fantasy world that your mind created
这只是你的大脑虚构出来的幻想世界的一部分
to cope with the guilt of killing Kayleigh Miller.
用来克服你内心对误杀凯丽·米勒的内疚
Think, Evan, think.
想想吧 埃文 好好想想
You’ve created a disease that does not exist …
你自己杜撰了一种根本就不存在的病
alternate universes with colleges
交错活在大学
and prisons and paraplegia.
监狱和半身不遂的世界里
I want my journals and I want ’em now!
我要我的日记 现在就要
And I know that you got ’em and you’re gonna give ’em to me!
我知道它们在你手里 你必须把它们还给我
You’re not going to hide them from me. I want them!
你不要再骗我了 我需要它们
You’re reminding me of your father.
你让我想起了你父亲
He was always screaming for a photo album
他总是大声喊叫要那些相簿
even though he never had one.
尽管那些相簿从来就没有存在过
I’m so sorry.
真抱歉
A photo album?
我不是……
Photos.
相簿?
Evan?
埃文
The damage is irreparable.
损伤是不可恢复性的
Frankly, I’m surprised he still has use of his motor functions.
坦白地说 我真的感到惊奇 他的多项功能还能用
Mum?
妈妈
Um, did you remember to bring
嗯……记得把我们
those home movies that we used to make?
过去拍的家庭电影带来了吗?
Yeah, they’re right here.
带来了 就在这儿呢
Good, because I really like to watch them.
太好了 我真的喜欢看
So that’s good.
这真的太好了
I think it’s best we transfer him to Bellevue
我想最好明天一早
first thing in the morning.
就转到贝尔坞医院去
‘If anyone finds this,
如果……
… it means that my plan didn’t work …
任何人找到这封信 那就意味着……
… and I’m already dead.’
我的计划不起作用 并且我已经死了
He’s not in his room. Search the grounds.
他不在自己的房♥间里 仔细搜查整个一楼
‘If I can somehow go back …
如果我能以某种方式……回到……
… to the beginning of all of this …
所有这一切的……开端
… I might be able to save her.’
我应该可以拯救她
Even!
埃文
Over there.
去那里
Even!
埃文
Johnson, cut it up. I’m trying to have a baby.
詹森 别拍啦 我快生了
Go away.
走开
Ah…

Something’s wrong!
有点不对劲
It’s killing me!
疼死我了
Make it stop! Oh!
让他停下来
Heart rate is decelerating.
心跳在加速
What’s happening?!
发生什么事了?
You have no lifeline, no soul.
你没有生命线 没有灵魂
You were never meant to be.
你根本就不该来到这个世上
He’s choking himself!
他快窒息了